PDA

View Full Version : starting to get cold outside

Jennifer1959
12-12-2006, 10:41 AM
...... it is starting to get cold outside ..... you know what that means ??

"tights are better" .... :D

also time to wish everyone a very safe and happy holiday !!

Jennifer1959

Joyciecd
12-12-2006, 12:03 PM
You are SO right Jennifer! While I hate to, one must be reasonable when the weather turns bitter. I even - gulp - wear slacks on the coldest days, pining for my skirts every second! Have you ever tried silk long John runners bottoms under the tights? They are about the warmest I have found.

dods460
12-12-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm afraid to say, but when it was -15 here a few weeks ago I didn't feel like glamming up in the least, just wore the most boring warm mens clothes in my apartment.

Sierra Evon
12-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Oh, Yes its quite cold out , & a wet, feeling like a puddle duck here, and I do have on tights , my maroon micro-fiber tights & femme jeans.....
Happy & Safe Holidays everybody":happy:

lilfordranger44
12-13-2006, 08:27 PM
on cold days i wear my really thick tights they keep my legs warm an toasty

black leotards
12-13-2006, 08:30 PM
Nice and cool up north here too! The tights are out in all their glory ... yummm :heehee:

princessmichelle
12-13-2006, 11:20 PM
Has anyone else taken advantage of sweater weather by secretly wearing a full bra or even a blouse under it? With a sweater on, I can wear a bra under my shirt without anyone noticing (as I mentioned in the otehr thread, but no one responded....)

PM

Janelle d'Amour
12-14-2006, 02:32 AM
...... it is starting to get cold outside .....
It's been cold here since mid-October, as low as -25C with windchill -40C, and right now over 2 feet of snow on the ground. Great weather for going out dressed...hood up over hat, scarf wrapped around lower face, knee-length coat over a sweater, gloves, boots, tights under slacks (no skirts for this delicate flower!) In a get-up like that I could be a Martian and no-one would know. Unfortunately, hibernation is not an option :heehee: .