PDA

View Full Version : advice and tips for natural looking bosom

cathybicd
12-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Relatively new to dressing completely, I am still working on making improvements to my overall appearance and could use some advice and practical experience on how to make my bosom look more appealing and natural with the rest of my figure.I'm 5'7', 150 Lbs and slim and would appreciate any usefull suggestions.
cathy

Bernadina
12-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Do you have any breast forms?

ReginaK
12-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Some good tips from one of our own members.

http://www.maryannsung.com/curves.html

Marcie Sexton
12-14-2006, 11:28 AM
My advice is invest in some breast forms...I personally own 3 pair, depending on how much I want up top:heehee:

I love the DD and C cups personally...:rolleyes:

Welcome and enjoy our site

Marcie

marie354
12-14-2006, 11:48 AM
I used to cut the shoulder pads out of thing I was throwing out and use them for padding. Also used to wear dresses and blouses cut high enough that cleavage wasn't an issue. But breast forms with a little push up and some makeup works good too.

MsJanessa
12-14-2006, 12:48 PM
Breast forms---and be sure not to make the common mistake and get them too large---a size C is all that most of us need

Peggy55
12-14-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm with you Marcie I have 3 pair C, D and DD. I love to fell them bounce on me! :p

My advice is invest in some breast forms...I personally own 3 pair, depending on how much I want up top:heehee:

I love the DD and C cups personally...:rolleyes:

Welcome and enjoy our site

Marcie

janedoe311
12-15-2006, 05:10 PM
To get cleavage.

Sedona
12-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Cathy,

Great question. Depends on what clothing you've got. Breast forms (many styles available) will work best with something that completely covers your chest, or is not very low-cut. The worst is when the top of the form is plainly visible. It just doesn't look like natural skin.

The maryannsung method (linked to above) is wonderful for creating cleavage, and will cost much less than good forms (I recomend attachable ones if you can afford them), but unless you have some bodyfat to work with, you don't get much size.

Usually it's a an either/or situation. Either you get cleavage (maryannsung) or lots of projection (forms). Some girls are fine with b-cups, but I'm happiest with full Cs, or even Ds. With the right top, and I mean it has to be just perfect (such as a low cut top that is snug and has laces in the middle that let you cinch it up), you can use both methods (won't be able to attach the forms), and get both.

Good luck!

suzy
12-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I don't have much breast meat to work with for creating cleveage....but I do have two sets of attachable forms, a C and a D and I love them both!!!:D

stephanie100
12-15-2006, 05:39 PM
breest forms size C great

Alice D
12-15-2006, 05:48 PM
Breast forms---and be sure not to make the common mistake and get them too large---a size C is all that most of us need

Agree- I have three pair, two that are a small B and reg B, and I heard about Pals so bought a 5 that was supposed to be a B, but I think it's really a C- doesn't fit in my 38B bras very well. I have a pretty small frame, and doesn't seem right. With certain outfits it's OK.

They say you can trim down the Pals, has anyone done this? Any advice?

Alice

ElleCD
12-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Cathy

I've used tape with a little support underneath (e.g. A cup "chicken fillet" breast forms to some good effect. This link gives useful advice on using tape to get a good cleavage. Its for GGs but works just as qwell for us.

http://www.happy-heathen.com/wandering/2004/07/boob_taping.html

Andrea Nicole
12-15-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi,
Invest in a decent pair of breast forms, and don't go over a C cup.....
Take Care,
Andi