PDA

View Full Version : Getting out

bigtoe2121
12-12-2006, 06:43 PM
I am looking for some advice on going in public dressed up. I started to go out at night walking my dogs, but am kinda not sure about the day. Not to sure what to do if people start talking to me and start looking for the truth.

Calliope
12-12-2006, 06:44 PM
You are the truth.

TxKimberly
12-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Well, all I can tell you about is the way I did it.
I got to know several girls on-line and we chatted for months. Eventually we all met together at a friendly club one night. That was my first time out and it was awesome! The confidence factor was WAY increased by being with people I had come to know, if only on-line.
Kim (No idea what I'm talking about and yet I keep posting)

Kate Simmons
12-12-2006, 06:56 PM
You are the truth.You said it all DT, I can't add a thing (for once):happy: Ericka Kay

Amy Hepker
12-12-2006, 07:00 PM
I guess you could stick your nose in the air and keep going, or you could talk to them. Be ready for them to run screaming she' a he! Nobody is going to say anything, if they do figure it out.

JulieCDorlando
12-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Hello,
If people get inquisitive about the truth, Just mention to them "you want the truth? you can't handle the truth ! :lol: Sorry, just adding a bit of humor there

tekla west
12-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Just be nice, say 'hi', be polite. The truth is you are a human, with all the rights and wrongs therein. No better or worse than anyone else. Most of the people I talk to are great.

bigtoe2121
12-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Ok thanks, guess I will just have to tryout. Guess like most others and scared about bout what other will say. Crossdressing has always been told to me that it was wrong and shouldn't be done. But its who we are that really counts.