PDA

View Full Version : where?

occdresser
12-13-2006, 07:11 AM
i have gone out in public, i have driven around, i have gone to the mall as a cd, but where can i talk to a follow cd in real life.? the only one i have talked to is my cat .

Tina Dixon
12-13-2006, 07:14 AM
i have gone out in public, i have driven around, i have gone to the mall as a cd, but where can i talk to a follow cd in real life.? the only one i have talked to is my cat .
And he don't care does he, but since your out and about as a CD i'm sure there groups for you to join.

Amy Hepker
12-13-2006, 07:18 AM
Look to Tri-Ess for meetings. That is meetings with other CDers. I live in Iowa and just found a group here, checK with Tri-Ess to see if there is a group in your area. I know the feeling, all alone with no one to commumnicate with. Their are others here from Wisconsin too. Just ask in a thread and you should find some. Then click on their name in the left hand corner and you can send them a private email.

Kate Simmons
12-13-2006, 07:26 AM
i have gone out in public, i have driven around, i have gone to the mall as a cd, but where can i talk to a follow cd in real life.? the only one i have talked to is my cat .Maybe your car is TG Hon. Ever ask? You can talk to me any time. I'm not that bad (I hope!):happy: Ericka Kay

Carol A
12-13-2006, 08:14 AM
Don't feel bad hon I have the same problem now since I retired and moved to the country. Do try Tri-Ess as a member I can tell you it is the greatest :hugs:

Denise Anne
12-21-2006, 07:04 PM
You can talk to any of us here. I am in Wisconsin also and always looking for others to chat with or even meet with. Drop me a line if you would like too.

Denise Anne

Calliope
12-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Craigslist, maybe?