PDA

View Full Version : I have returned...

KayleighTV_UK
01-17-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that im back!! finally, after 4 days of hell in birmingham, i made it out alive!!!

By friday night i felt TERRIBLE! i felt really really trapped and enclosed.. and i would have done anything to just wear something girly... arghh.. i got really stressed out on saturday.. and spent most of the day studding the women around the show.. and spent an awfull lot of time looking at womens makeup... lol (Jelous i guess)

I feel a little better now, got in last night and found my favourite nightie and just layed on my bed trying to relax.........

Am i the only one that feels like this?? like they NEED to wear something girly to de stress themselves... like smoking, if you dont do it you get stressed (well i do because i smoke) just wondered if anyone felt like that???

Well... just wanted to tell you all i was alright....

Hope everyone is ok!

Kayleigh X

Paula A
01-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Kay;
Glad to hear that you made it back OK - The Gig was good then?

I agree with you If i don't get my femme fix I'll just go nuts. I don't get it but I have a need to to be me and dress and i count the days till I can.

I found that by growing long nails I can at least look at femme hands while working. But you guitarist can't or you'll buzz your strings. I quit playing - I wasn't very good at it anyway.

I find that dressing is suck a huge stress reliever and I just feel better in a skirt.

Tristen Cox
01-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Hi Kay! WB!

We missed you :)

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
01-17-2005, 03:41 PM
kay i know what you mean while at hunting camp a few towns over i had a motel
so wendy would have a place to play................lol...........hooked on her for shure
glad to hear kay is back

ChristineRenee
01-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey Kay welcome back girl!

We missed you. Ok now...deep breathes...breathe...breathe...that's it...there you go....ahhhhh.

Alright! Time to get into something girly, have a glass of wine maybe, and de-stress. Just chill out sister dear.

Get yourself caught up with all the girl talk here. Ol' C.R. here has a couple of polls going you might want to check out and vote on. (pulllleeeeze!)

Good to have you back home again weary traveller.;)

Love,
Christine Renee

Susan S
01-17-2005, 03:58 PM
I had a bad journey home this evening and really wanted to chill out and wear something feminine and sexy, unfortunately having a lodger puts a damper on things. Oh well he'll be gone soon and then I can spend all the time I wanted dressed up. Can't wait.

KayleighTV_UK
01-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Thanks all, its good to be back!!!

Paula, i wish it was a gig... i had to work for four days at a motorsport show selling products.. not very girly at all!!!!! oh well, it cant rain all the time i guess..

I cant beleive how i have done without Kay before, its been weeks.. even over a month before, i guess its because i wasnt thinking about it as much, now im alone and im finding myself, i think ive realised how much of her there is in me...

Its becoming like a drug, if im not kay, then i get really really really stressed.... and im not myself, glad im not the only one that feels that way anyway!

Kay

Julie
01-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi Kay! WB!

We missed you :) Love Tristen

Hey, isn't the Warner Brothers logo copyrighted? :D

Kayleigh it's great to have you back and yes wearing something femme after a few days away is so comforting.

JJ

Topaz
01-17-2005, 05:16 PM
Hi Kay,

Just to let you know that my husband stresses out a lot when he can't be Jamie. It gets really annoying at times cause I can't get him to settle down and just relax.

As a small help in this department we went panty shopping and found womens panties that would pass for mens at a glance.

When he gets too stressed we make an evening of it and get him dressed as Jamie so she can relax and just be able to feel at ease. When we can get our child over to a friends for a weekend, we get to have the whole weekend with Jamie around. Then count the days till she can be here again. And yes, I look forward to Jamie, she helps keep my husband in line. :)

Hope you stress eases quickly.

Topaz

Vickie-CD
01-18-2005, 12:16 AM
Hello Kay, great to have you back!! You have been missed. (I smoke also, terrible habit)
Best Wishes,
Vickie

Tamara Croft
01-18-2005, 12:38 AM
Hiya Kay

Welcome back.... and omg.....to be without girly stuff for 4 days musta been bad......but to be in Birmingham aswell.... OMG... that musta really sucked :( and don't they talk funny too :p sorry all u brummies out there :p

So did you learn anything new by studying the women there??

Tamara x

Rikki
01-18-2005, 01:28 AM
Welcome back Kay. I am glad you survived the drab. Geez, four days must a felt like a life time. :eek: Now you can sexy up and relax.

Rikki

Sweet Susan
01-18-2005, 02:38 AM
Velcome! I vant to feel your pulse...........