PDA

View Full Version : Totally Caught, but not so bad..

Melora
12-13-2006, 11:50 AM
I was all dolled up at home two nights ago, with make up on. I had all my clothes and stuff out. Silly me,... I fell asleep. :eek: My wife came home and saw Melora in all her sleepy Glory. She thought it was very funny. :heehee:
I have come clean with my wife a month or two ago, But she has never seen the other me, untill now.
She DID ask where I got all of my clothes though...:rolleyes:
I just told her from here and there.. and a few thrift stores as well..
Well see what happens from here on out. She might even show me how to do my makeup a little bit better.

Bethanygirl
12-13-2006, 11:56 AM
I hope she comes to see it as just another aspect of you, and I hope she comes to adore it. Good luck! :happy:

marie354
12-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Gee Wiz! I always wanted to get caught like that! Never happened. Guess I'm just too honest and just tell the people I love.

Sandra
12-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Well thats one way of letting your SO see you. :)

SherriePall
12-13-2006, 01:48 PM
It's a good thing she knew about you before the other night. Good luck to both of you.

Calliope
12-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Well see what happens from here on out. She might even show me how to do my makeup a little bit better.

And, who knows, this time next year, she may be asking you for makeup tips!

Tammietoo
12-13-2006, 02:27 PM
Good luck, glad to hear that she didn't freak out, methinks you are off to a wonderful start. Hope that it continues to go well. :hugs:

suzy
12-13-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm happy for you Melora!

It "almost" seems like maybe you might have wanted her to catch you.....:heehee: maybe just a little bit???:happy: ....but perfect timing it looks like...

I wish you many happy years of fun filled dressing adventures with you and your wife!!:hugs:

SatinSarah
12-13-2006, 04:32 PM
wow what a great way to introduce yourself. When Sarah was allowed out with my wife I was so nervous when I came down the stairs to await her verdict. Being asleep & missing that churning feeleing would be great.

Good luck with your journey with your wife.

Melora
12-15-2006, 07:53 PM
My wife DID say something "strange" though.. She said that since she loves me, No matter how I am, She does NOT think that I am NORMAL,,??? Kinda weird?? I told her that it was FAR MORE NORMAL than she would ever believe.. She asked, How do you know? I said I have been learning about this for quite a long time.. :)

Holly
12-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Normal is an overused and misunderstood term. Melora, you seem to be off to a good start. Resist the urge to rush things.

Bethanygirl
12-16-2006, 02:16 AM
Have patience, she will see it as 'normal' if she is willing to expose herself you being around you enfemme long enough. Almost anything can become normal with enough familiarity. She just needs time to absorb this aspect of you dear. give here the time, and good luck!

Eugenie
12-16-2006, 02:27 AM
Gee Wiz! I always wanted to get caught like that! Never happened.

Well, all women don't react that positively when they see their SO fully dressed "en femme".

When I was younger, I thought that if my wife would see me "en femme" (She already knew I was x-dressing) she would accept more easily.

Wrong, she caught me a few times, actually I had sometimes planned to be caught, and each time she reacted very badly...

So I've learned better... I avoid to the best of my capabilities that she would see me, as it isn't a way to have her change her mind, it just doesn't work that way.

In addition, it was really unfair to hurts her feelings by imposing to her to see me "en femme" wen I knew that she didn't like it.
:hugs:
Eugenie

RachelDenise
12-16-2006, 07:47 AM
There's a range of normal. Who decides is another issue. For now, at least your wife isn't freaking out. This is good. Build on it and see what happens. As usual, go slow!