PDA

View Full Version : CDing it our way...

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Hi everyone,

Wanted to pop in before catching some zzz's and to let everyone who helped both my SO & I the first week I/we joined.

It's been a some what crazy week, after I lay the CD bomb shell on my SO. I'm happy to announce that the tears have stopped (on both sides) and we are starting to get back to our super cool friendship.

For instance, today some parcels have arrived (normally a dash to the mail box or the door), today my SO simple brought them to my office and sat eagerly on the desk corner waiting for me to open them...

After meticulously inspecting my purchases (all in jest of course) she whispers in my ear we'll have to help you dress later tonight, with that a kiss on the cheek and out the door she went.

So tonight we had a bit a fashion parade and my babe was busily taking snap shots...(yes girls I bought a new digital camera today & yes I'll be posting the pics sometime soon too).

As I said we're just back to being really great friends and enjoying our life together.

What's our secret...

We're just great friends, we chat to each other and share the highs and lows, don't judge each other and don't have a nasty or bad word to say about each other either. Most importantly, we both believe in equality and sharing the load.

Thanks again all

hugs

x

beckii

PS I tell my babe I love her @ least 10 times a day and kiss her every night before sleep and when we wake in the morning...The odd breakfast in bed and flowers each week and dinner dates help too ;)