PDA

View Full Version : Dont Let My Peas Touch the Carrots

Peggy55
12-13-2006, 12:41 PM
I've only been CDing for a few months although in that time I have amassed quite a collection of lingere between on-line shopping and my wonderful thrift store. As I am a collector in general I find pleasure, in part, in the "hunt" for something new. Thus I already have half a closet of stuff! The thing that I have noticed though is it kind of creeps me out to get the clothes mixed together M/F. Although in the same closet they are totally seperated. Strange or not?

Peggy

Kate Simmons
12-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Not so strange really, you are sharing the closet with yourself pretty much. Try sharing one with a woman--Sheesh!:happy: Ericka Kay

Teresa Amina
12-13-2006, 08:56 PM
Too weird! My guy clothes only get out of the laundry room when needed. The bedroom is 99% Teresafied. The dresser drawers are Teresa stuff, the closet all but one suit and a jacket Teresa stuff (bustle dresses and all). The dresser top covered with hairpins, jewelry, and miscellaneous Teresanea. Whadaya mean some guy lives here?

carla smith
12-13-2006, 09:43 PM
My clothes are my clothes, sure I use a different name when wearing male attire, but all are mine! The answer is yes my clothes are allowed to mix, touch and possibly more when I am not watching! :heehee:

My clothes have fun out there!

KimberlyS
12-13-2006, 10:45 PM
... in general I find pleasure, in part, in the "hunt" for something new. Peggy

Oh yes, I love thrift shops and the quest to find something nice. Some times I do, but often do not. But there will be another quest.

The thing that I have noticed though is it kind of creeps me out to get the clothes mixed together M/F. Although in the same closet they are totally seperated. Strange or not? Peggy

You may want to stay away from my closet, dresser and wardrobe. While some of my things are separated out, it is more for function and the hide it in plain view idea. Hey those are just all of mommys dresses. And if the kids get something to step on to get into the top drawer and see my bras, they are doing some major snooping and already know dad has all of this stuff.

But hang on Peggy, my panties and underwear, panty girdles and shapers, biking shorts, socks m/f, trouser socks, knee high socks m/f, mens tanks, womans tanks and bra/tank tops are all mixed. PJ's m/f. All of my jeans m/f. Tee shirts, shirts, and unisex femme tops.

But I will freak you out even more when I mix and match them also on a daily basis.

KimberlyS - CD

Full time CDer presenting my male self.

Katelyn
12-13-2006, 10:46 PM
I keep my femme stuff on the left and my guy stuff on the right.

Peggy55
12-13-2006, 10:54 PM
Eeeeeweee clothes all mixed up! Kimberly thats just creepy! LOL :D

Peggy

Oh yes, I love thrift shops and the quest to find something nice. Some times I do, but often do not. But there will be another quest.

You may want to stay away from my closet, dresser and wardrobe. While some of my things are separated out, it is more for function and the hide it in plain view idea. Hey those are just all of mommys dresses. And if the kids get something to step on to get into the top drawer and see my bras, they are doing some major snooping and already know dad has all of this stuff.

But hang on Peggy, my panties and underwear, panty girdles and shapers, biking shorts, socks m/f, trouser socks, knee high socks m/f, mens tanks, womans tanks and bra/tank tops are all mixed. PJ's m/f. All of my jeans m/f. Tee shirts, shirts, and unisex femme tops.

But I will freak you out even more when I mix and match them also on a daily basis.

KimberlyS - CD

Full time CDer presenting my male self.

Peggy55
12-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Clarissa. Are you left or right handed?

Peggy

Amy Hepker
12-13-2006, 10:56 PM
I take care of my Femme clothes, they get special treatment. The guy stuff is in a pile.

ColleenCD
12-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Mine co-exist peacefully together. They reside on hangers next to eachother and in drawers.:D

Colleen

princessmichelle
12-13-2006, 11:28 PM

Peggy

Peggy, the implication just makes me laugh. Oh, and I love the subject line! Thanks for both!

Princess Michelle

Lilith Moon
12-14-2006, 06:57 PM

I'm completely different :D

Guy stuff to the left girl stuff to the right.

Peggy55
12-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Thats the same as me Lilith. So then whats up with Clarissa?!! :D

I'm completely different :D

Guy stuff to the left girl stuff to the right.

Katelyn
12-14-2006, 11:07 PM

Peggy

LOL That's a good one. I'm right handed, but the way I set up my closet had nothing to do with the way I set up my closet. Now you might be wondering how my dresser is set up. My guy clothes are in the middle. Female clothes on top and bottom :D !!

Katelyn
12-14-2006, 11:12 PM
Thats the same as me Lilith. So then whats up with Clarissa?!! :D

I guess that's just the way I set it up. I didn't know they had to be set up a certain way. I'm still new to the fact that I actually now have enough clothes to hang up. :heehee:

GG Vanya
12-15-2006, 12:53 AM
Not so strange really, you are sharing the closet with yourself pretty much. Try sharing one with a woman--Sheesh!:happy: Ericka Kay

Meh, ain't no thang here. Our Master Bedroom has a huge walk in closet with clothing racks on three sides, with shelving above and below. I occupy the left side, "he" occupies the right side and Trudi occupies the middle.

Trudi's very hoity toity about her shoes though. They're all on the shelf in their original boxes. I used to do that but now? They're in the closet, under the bed, by the back door...*and* under my desk in the office! Yeah, I'm a southern gal that shucks her shoes as soon as she gets home! :D

older not wiser
12-15-2006, 02:40 AM
Hi Vanya, I LOVE the new avatar pic!!!! As soon as I saw it I had one hellava' good laugh.

:love: BonnieAnne

Peggy55
12-15-2006, 03:28 AM
No worries Clarissa. I dont think there is a right or wrong way. Oh and by the way. I still have to stop myself from throwing girl clothes on the closet floor! smile

QUOTE=Clarissa;666446]I guess that's just the way I set it up. I didn't know they had to be set up a certain way. I'm still new to the fact that I actually now have enough clothes to hang up. :heehee:[/QUOTE]

Kate Simmons
12-15-2006, 04:14 AM
Meh, ain't no thang here. Our Master Bedroom has a huge walk in closet with clothing racks on three sides, with shelving above and below. I occupy the left side, "he" occupies the right side and Trudi occupies the middle.

Trudi's very hoity toity about her shoes though. They're all on the shelf in their original boxes. I used to do that but now? They're in the closet, under the bed, by the back door...*and* under my desk in the office! Yeah, I'm a southern gal that shucks her shoes as soon as she gets home! :DYeah, I'm an "Ellie Mae" myself Vanya (wanna rassle?). I'm pretty much organized nowadays with my "Ericka" stuff. I meant before when Ericka was in her own "closet" . My wife was always exasperating me by moving stuff around. She was so neat and organized, it puts me to shame even now. Boggles my mind yet on how she got those sheets so perfect on the bed. Must be left over "guy baggage" huh? This backwoods gal could probably use a course in "housekeeping 101". Never know when some total stranger is going to visit and "demand" to see my bedspread, don't wanna look like a slob, ya know.Any helpful tips would be appreciated but for this "Daisy Duke" I think it may be hopeless.:heehee: :p :happy: Ericka Kay

Joy Carter
12-15-2006, 04:40 AM
My stuff is in two garment bags neatly stowed on the right side of my closet. Shoes and purses are in ziplock bags in one of those large plastic tubs on the floor. Makeup and jewlery suffer the same fate. I wish I could just put stuff where any normal gurl would but she doen't want to be reminded. I respect her feelings because of it.:o