PDA

View Full Version : Hands/ Mannerisms

Alice D
12-13-2006, 06:29 PM
OK- finished with a remodeling project and decided to go down to the neighborhood Houlihans and do some research on GG(still learning- hey this ain't easy). Had a beer (2) next to three very nice women, listened and watched their mannerisms versus men there. Guess what it's all in the hands- amazing, they communicate with their hands- something I never do. I cross my legs like a GG(natural for me, and at the ankles which some GG find strange), try to walk like a GG, smile, etc. Now I just wish I had better looking hands and nails. Any insight on this?

Alice

marie354
12-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Painted my nails yesterday and haven't removed it yet. It does help the look of my hands a bit.

tekla west
12-13-2006, 07:09 PM
I don't know abou tit all being in the hands, women do tend to use them a bit more, and in a different way, but it is all in the little things, not the huge ones.

Kate Simmons
12-13-2006, 07:11 PM
The only thing about the hands other than the softness is the size. I'm fortunate in that respect because I have small "girly" hands but that's usually the first thing someone looks at to "make" us(besides the adam's apple). I'm sure someone has a way around that but if you talk with your hands like a woman, they are the center of attention.:happy: Ericka Kay

Calliope
12-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Just keep 'em moving.

But not air guitar.

Kate Simmons
12-13-2006, 07:16 PM
Just keep 'em moving.

But not air guitar.Well, I do that as Ericka anyway DT. Can't shut me up sometimes. Does it bleed over..................?:heehee: EKR

tekla west
12-13-2006, 07:16 PM
oops, better turn down that Freebird in the background then.

janedoe311
12-14-2006, 02:41 PM
And knocked things over all the time.:heehee:

If you tied my hands up I could not talk!

Did not know that was a female trate. I do it more than my wife does, alot more.