PDA

View Full Version : Oh! I did it!

marie354
12-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Last night about 2:30-3am I walked out the back door through the neighbor's back yard and on the street. Then behind our church where it was very lighted. Around the block the other way and back home. Thrilling and the sound of my heels OMG!

Sharon
12-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Very cool, Marie! :happy:

Stephanie Kay
12-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Last night about 2:30-3am I walked out the back door....

Oh, Marie, I love that feeling too! But I always shudder when I hear about girls going for walks by themselves that late at night!! A GG would never do that. Is it that we feel invincible because we are men? It's still pretty hard to run in heels, maybe even harder for men, n'est-ce pas? Have fun but be safe, honey!!

Love,
Stephanie

JulieMichelle
12-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Yay Marie! So exciting... were you totally en femme? Did anyone see you?

susiegrl19
12-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Hi Marie, "Congrtulations":cheer: I bet that was scary though. I have gone out on the back deck late at night, but that is as far as I have ever been.

Kenix
12-13-2006, 08:04 PM
3am? Better be careful.

melissacd
12-13-2006, 08:26 PM
Be careful, do not wander too far and stay in lighted areas. Better yet, find a local club or friend you can get dressed with and step out into the local restaurants and malls during more common hours and enjoy the wonder of how it all feels while making wonderful new friendships.

krisinpink
12-13-2006, 08:39 PM
YAY!! Good for you :) What fun.
Do be careful though....

Jodi
12-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Last night about 2:30-3am I walked out the back door through the neighbor's back yard and on the street. Then behind our church where it was very lighted. Around the block the other way and back home. Thrilling and the sound of my heels OMG!

Marie, You take significantly more of a chance of danger going out when you went. Much safer to go out in daylight. Anyone seen walking around an area at 2:30 AM is suspect. Any female, or one perceived to be a female, is taking a big chance. At that hour, police will stop and question anyone seen walking alone.

Go out in daylight.

Jodi

GypsyKaren
12-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Good for you Marie, you just can't beat being out and about!

Karen

SusanTL
12-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Hi.

Its really unsafe walking around that late. Its bad enough walking alone during the day as a woman.

Please be carfull.

Susan

Dee Model
12-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Disregard all that 'it's unsafe to walk around etc.' crap. It's just paranoia. Fugedaboudit! Life is dangerious by definition...don't wrap yourself in cotton wool...you go girl!:love:

carla smith
12-13-2006, 09:20 PM
The first step out the door! What was your heart rate? How exciting, I am happy for you! The sound of heels, the movement of your hips walking in them....there is nothing like the first time! The next time will be easier...go girl!

Cathy_NJ
12-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Marie, That's wonderful I have walked my neighborhood late at night too, and my only fear was that a passing patrol car would stop and ask what I was doing out at that time..... but the feeling of excitement and freedom overrode the trepidation!!

marie354
12-14-2006, 10:56 AM
Yis it was wonderful to take that little walk in full dress, wig, heels, makeup, and a pink coat! As far as the danger... Crack central is about 1/4 mile from here and that seems to be the only place in this small town that has problems, so I felt OK about it. I did see a police car when I was almost back, but it just went on by. I smiled at the cop though.

JoAnnDallas
12-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Marie.....congrads on your first outing. I know how you feel. I went years only going out at night. Then last year I got the chance to start going out in the daylight. Now that you have gone out, you will find it to be addictive and you will start going out more. Just be careful going out at night.

Kristen Kelly
12-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Great for you, I used to do the midnight drives, trips to the ATM, PO box,but untill I started to go to the clubs meeting the local girls I've chatted with here, that became old fast. It's only been a little over a year since I opened that door, never going back.

I've been a snowball let loose on a mountain top, I've been picking up speed and friends along the way at a fast pace, want to avoid the crash at the bottom and just come to a gently rest.

Marcie Sexton
12-14-2006, 01:25 PM
YEA...YES...way to go girl:clap:

I too have crawled, now starting to take my first steps...Enjoy the freedom and do keep your personal safety in mind while out and about...:hugs:

Karmen
12-30-2006, 04:01 PM
I also walk around only at night all dreesed. I guess we are more affraid to be seen by someone we know, than get attacked by some strangers at night.

finacarina
12-30-2006, 04:06 PM
A lady walking around the neighborhood at 3:00 am. Hmmm I think they have a name for that!

ArleneRaquel
12-30-2006, 04:11 PM
I walk around the block at around that time in morning, Makeup, wig, bra, panties sheer robe,and high heels. It can be very exciting ! Maureen

marie354
12-30-2006, 04:12 PM
I got thinking about being out that late walking by myself and that was a risky bit. Ahhh, but my next trip will be in daylight, I think. It all depends on a couple others near here that I met here if it'll be a meeting for lunch or a night at the only club I've found that is TG friendly.
Thanks for all of your comments and concerns girls. Since I've discovered this site, and with your help, I've become a much happier, healthier, stronger person for it. Bless all of you.
:hugs:

Joy Carter
12-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Aw just get some gurl friends and go out dressed to a nice place. The gurls here are right, your taking way to many chances with your heath and safety. If something did happen you would be front page news.:eek: BTW My avatar is me standing on street corner in Royal Oak Michigan, about 6:00 PM. Nothing happened!Just got a few stares and called a gentleman once. But was called lady by a pretty GG. That made my night thank you very much.

Diannna
12-30-2006, 05:25 PM
I know just how you feel. Been there, done that. Horray for you.

TxKimberly
12-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Watch it Marie - that's how a lot of us started! It's a slippery slope once you head out in heels and its REAL hard to put the genie back in the bottle.
Just teasing, but this IS how I myself started. I can remember my heart pounding so hard in my chest that I thought it would explode. I honestly think this rush is a significant part of the CD experience, kind of akin to what gamblers feel when they pick up the cards.

Kim

Amanda Jane
12-30-2006, 07:08 PM
i would think most places are safe at that hour / don't be too paranoid it ruins real life

Trinni
12-30-2006, 10:10 PM
Congrats on the walk :Party2:

Karren H
12-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Very cool!!!

Karren

Missy Anne
12-31-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi Marie,

A first for you too, this week. It's a real rush, isn't it. There's no turning back now.

Missy Anne

RobertaFermina
12-31-2006, 08:12 PM
Marie,

The first step takes the most Courage.

I trust you know what hour and place safe or not. You Go!

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

That's a step in the right direction. and that first step takes the most courage.

wishing to enCOURAGE you, I wish you a happy "many more."

Roberta

Angie G
12-31-2006, 08:22 PM
Marie you go girl good start :hugs:
Angie

tall_brianna
12-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Oh, Marie, I love that feeling too! But I always shudder when I hear about girls going for walks by themselves that late at night!! A GG would never do that. Is it that we feel invincible because we are men? It's still pretty hard to run in heels, maybe even harder for men, n'est-ce pas? Have fun but be safe, honey!!

Love,
Stephanie

Run??? Forget that I'm staying and fighting. I've practiced my side kicks with wide heel boots on. That is going to hurt when a heel plants squarely in the chest with 150 lbs of force. :)

Missy Anne's GG
12-31-2006, 08:25 PM
Good for you! But, do be careful! We want to see you hanging around here!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

marie354
12-31-2006, 08:43 PM
I want to thank you all again for your support and encouragement.

That first step was easy, the trip walking around the block was clean and short, but the next step....
I've already got butterflies just thinking about it, but meeting with a couple of friends that I met on this site, both of which are in the same place as I am, just maybe the 3 of us can begin our journey to fun lunches, shopping, and more fun.
:hugs: :love: :hugs:

Jennaie
12-31-2006, 08:47 PM
There is just something about stepping out that door into the world that is such a wonderful feeling. It's the best feeling.