PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

Lex
12-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Well, I'm finally 18, so I'm back, good to see you all again guys. :)

First off, I'd just like to apologise to everyone. I'm sorry for lying to you all about my age. To me it's not a big deal, but it might be to others, so I am sorry. I just really wanted to be a part of this community, because it's a great group of people. You all rock.

Secondly, I'm confused. I've been working through some stuff recently, and it's been kinda hard without you guys, but I've been doing okay. Anyway, the thing is, I don't feel like a guy trapped in a girl's body. What I do feel is that I do not want to be female in any way. I'd rather be male, I'd kill to look male, but I don't feel 100% like I guy. I want to be a guy, but I know I'm not one. And I don't mean just physically, I mean the way I talk, walk and express myself. But I'm not sure if that has more to do with me, or with my lack of male role models growing up. All I had was my dad, and I rejected him as a role model early on. So there's been no one to 'teach' me.
I hate everything there is about being a girl, but I know I'm not a guy. So I'm left wondering what the hell I am. I still want to remove my chest completely, I'd still like to go on T, I want to be hairy and square shaped and have a deep voice, I'd kill for a real penis but...I know I wouldn't be a guy. It's so confusing, I don't know who I am anymore. Andrew's being incredibley helpful, but he keeps blaming himself for my confusion, and I don't want to burden him with my problems, so I feel bad about that. Plus, I'm making him confused and angsty as well and that just SUCKS.

Basically, I want to be a guy, but I don't feel like one.
And it's really confusing.
And kinda angsty.

But other than that I'm pretty good, and glad to be back. :)

Oh, almost forgot to mention, I'm going down to a B cup in January. :D I can't wait!!!

Tamara Croft
12-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Hiya Lex :hugs:

I'm so glad you came back and I'm so sorry for what happened :( I did make sure you could get back in on your birthday and I did notice you'd been online ;) Happy belated 18th btw :Party2:

Holly
12-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Hey Lex, welcom back. Seems like your not the only one going through these feelings. We'll do all we can to help you. It's good to have you home again (Happy Birthday!).

RevMoonSerpent
12-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Hey Lex,
Welcome back man. We really missed you. Join the club of the undecided. Your coming back is great for the holidays. :D

Lex
12-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :) It's great to be back!

Kimberley
12-13-2006, 10:57 PM
Glad to see you back bud. You always have something good to say.

:hugs:
Kimberley

bi_weird
12-13-2006, 11:01 PM
DUDE Lex! Glad you're back! Wondered where on Earth you'd went off to. Need someone else around who appreciates the wonders of vodka shots. O:-)

Abraxas
12-14-2006, 12:28 AM
Hey great to have you back, mate, and sorry you've been confused. I have been lately as well, as have a few of us, actually. And no worries about apologising, at least not to me.

Shelly Preston
12-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Hi Lex

Welcome back :hugs:

Belated birthday greetings

Hope you didn't hit the beers too hard those hangovers can be a pain :eek:

Evert
12-14-2006, 03:35 AM
Lex!Lex!Lex! :D Good to have you back!

:Party: Happy Birthday also!

Kieron Andrew
12-14-2006, 03:40 AM
woohooo he's back!!!!........happy birthday too Lex........

hey you've got some catching up to do!!!!

CaptLex
12-14-2006, 03:42 AM
OMG . . . Lex is back! :eek: Sure, the one night I stayed out all night - but what a great surprise. Yay! Missed you, bro! I was wondering which day was your birthday (I knew it was December) and if you'd still want to hang with us. Hope you'll catch up on stuff we've been chatting about.

As for the confusion . . . as some of the guys have said, welcome to the club. There's a lot of that going around. It sounds like you know what you want to have and not want to have, even if you don't exactly know why. That's okay. Whatever makes you happy . . . that's what matters.

Congrats on the upcoming surgery too. Very psyched for you! :thumbsup:

Okay, everybody, Lex is back and he's had a birthday . . . drinks on the house! :cheers:

Adam
12-14-2006, 06:29 AM
yay!!! welcome back Lex is nice too see you back missed you being here.

and happy be lated birthday :D

mistunderstood
12-14-2006, 07:52 AM
Welcome back. Missed you.

pocoyo
12-14-2006, 08:30 AM
Hallo Lex,
Hope you had a great birthday :happy:
I am one of those ones who have been confused (the other guys mentioned there's a lot of that going around), I feel quite similar to you in some ways.
One of the things people have been saying to me is that everybody, basically nearly every single person in the world... is a mixture of male AND female.
If you transitioned you would be a real male, just one with a feminine side too... nothing wrong with that, at all.
How very cool that you are getting some chest surgery, good for you.
Hope you love the results. ;)

Sandra
12-14-2006, 11:51 AM
Nice to see you back :)

Felix
12-14-2006, 04:49 PM
Hi Lex and welcome back ship mate it's great to see ya on the board again! xx Felix :hugs:

Ms. Donna
12-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Well, I'm finally 18, so I'm back, good to see you all again guys. :)
Dude, it is so cool that you're back! :cool:

Secondly, I'm confused. I've been working through some stuff recently, ...
Welcome to the club. Confusion helps to keep you from making rash decisions - while simultaneously sucking big time. My advice: be patient, and share as much as you're comfortable sharing. The best thing I did was to bounce everything off of people as a sanity check.

You'll get there.

Oh, almost forgot to mention, I'm going down to a B cup in January. :D I can't wait!!!
OK, enough gloating... ;)

Welcome back!

Love & Stuff,
Donna

PS: BTW, how were The Dresden Dolls?

princessmichelle
12-14-2006, 11:15 PM
....drinks on the house! :cheers:

Wait, I checked my roof, where are they?:D

pm

Ryan
12-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Welcome back brother Lex :)

gennee
12-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Welcome back Lex. I missed you and wondered what had happened. I hope we can help as you sort through your issues.

Gennee

:hello: :balloons: :bday: :balloons:

Sarah Rabbit
12-16-2006, 07:14 AM
Damn, I'll believe anything. Someone said you were Elvis, and you went back home to your home planet:p

Happy birthday Lex:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Marlena Dahlstrom
12-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Welcome back! We missed you. And Happy Birthday!

MJ
12-17-2006, 09:19 PM
welcome back lex. happy birthday

Sharon
12-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Gads, I really need to check out this section more carefully and more often -- I missed your return.:sad:

Welcome back, Lex, I'm so happy to see you back here again! :hugs:

And congrats on the B cup -- I'm on my way to that goal from the opposite direction! :p