PDA

View Full Version : 'My Dad is a Crossdresser!'

Calliope
12-13-2006, 10:06 PM
SO back to work (3pm-1am) and, after school, my 7-year-old daughter invites a neighborhood galpal, age 8, over for a playdate.

Nice kids, they always include daughter #2 (age 2). After a game of Monopoly, they decided to play Dress Up.

Daughter #1 has lots of shiny Disney outfits so there's no scramble for resources when her friends visit - plus the toddler has a tinsy one.

Anyway, daughter #2 needs help getting hers on, so I ask 'should big sister or Dad help out?' I wryly comment, 'Dad has plenty of experience putting on dresses.'

Our guest says, 'Oh, I know, I've seen you in a dress many times.'

To which my oldest daughter proudly exclaims: 'Yeh - my Dad is a crossdresser !'

And the playdate goes merrily along.

Later, our guest's mother comes to retrieve her daughter. Since she came from Moscow (back when it was the USSR), I show her my little desk Lenin bust.

'Whoa! I haven't seen one of those in ages,' she says.

Which just goes to show ... something or the other. Maybe nothing, too - yaknow?

Sharon_Rose
12-13-2006, 10:09 PM
So what did she think of your bust?

:D

Marla S
12-13-2006, 10:43 PM
A communist crossdresser ... well ... it could be worse ;)

Sounds pretty much how it should be. We would need some more DTs.

(Hope they won't use the one or other against you someday .... But that's probably only the usual CD's paranoia.)

tekla west
12-14-2006, 01:23 AM
The workers will all wear chains. Nope, that's the S&M crowd. The means of production owns all the workers. Sorry, that's MasterCard.

Darn, and here I know most Dylan lyrics and all the Dead songs. Yeesh.

However my kids saw me a lot. Never was a big deal. Turns out they were more flexable and more open minded than a lot of the people here. Kids are a lot smarter than most adults give them credit for. Which, if you can remember being a kid, you KNEW was true.

Kate Simmons
12-14-2006, 04:37 AM
You may be having problems my friend, but you seem to have it all despite that. I envy you. Would that my Son or Daughter would proudly exclaim to someone someday that their Dad is a crossdresser. Somehow, I think it would be poetic justice.:happy: Ericka Kay