PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas is...

Marcie Sexton
12-14-2006, 07:27 AM
I was ask yesterday by my wife what I really wanted for Christmas, that she was not entirely sure I would like what she had gotten me...so I told her a nice bra-panty set, a calf length skirt with a matching top:heehee: ...

Her response...welllll...I'm not sure I can do that yet, so I suggested we go
shopping together and help each other pick out a nice gift of clothing for each other:rolleyes: ...

How much more can one ask with the support and love that she is showing...:love:

Merry Christmas to all:hugs:

suzy
12-14-2006, 07:34 AM
Marcie,

What a perfect resolution to the Christmas present buying experience. Boy..talk about a win/win/win....win/win/win situation... Get the present, get the wife actively involved, get to go shopping to select the present, try on the clothes, buy the clothes, and wrap the little things... You, my lady, have a sharp mind!!! BRAVO!!!:love:

Amy Hepker
12-14-2006, 08:10 AM
To tell you the truth that Question she asked you can be a loaded question. Do you really think she wanted to hear you say that. It may not have been what she expected. It does sound like it is going to work out for you though and I am very happy for you. My wife now Xwife would ask me that and through it in my face that I didn't want to be what she though I should be (MALE). Goog Luck and GOD BLESS!!!

Marcie Sexton
12-14-2006, 08:15 AM
You know if this had happened a year ago I would tend to agree with you, but I think we have a close relationship, more so now than in our previous 19 years of marriage...

Granted she admits it is different, but loves making me happy, as well as making our relationship work...She says shes got to many years invested in me and now has me trained...I concur...I've got her trained too...:hugs: :love:

From my eyes this is the true meaning of love, understanding, sharing, and support...

Jodi
12-14-2006, 09:53 PM
I was talking to my sister-in-law on the phone the other day. (she knows about Jodi) She asked me what I would want for Christmas. I said a nice black, quilted Balenciaga bag would be nice. I heard her gulp and respond, "you are kidding aren't you". A bag like that goes about $1500. She laughed and said, "How about something from Chico's?" I responded that that would be nice. So we'll see what I get for Christmas.

Jodi

occdresser
12-14-2006, 10:00 PM
going shopping together? excellent idea, I will try that sooner than later.:love:

Katie_
12-14-2006, 10:42 PM
wife and i just got a new set of matching silk night gowns made by Satin Boutique. They are silver animal print and OMG they rock. She asked me what I wanted and I told her the satin sheets to match. Check them out www.satinboutique.com

merry Xmas girls!

Wenda
12-14-2006, 11:00 PM
You know if this had happened a year ago I would tend to agree with you, but I think we have a close relationship, more so now than in our previous 19 years of marriage...

Granted she admits it is different, but loves making me happy, as well as making our relationship work...She says shes got to many years invested in me and now has me trained...I concur...I've got her trained too...:hugs: :love:

From my eyes this is the true meaning of love, understanding, sharing, and support...

Sounds excellent, just remember to 'love making HER happy..." as well. My GF went from a very concerned reaction to meeting Wenda, to acceptance, to support, to viewing Wenda as a shopping buddy and co-conspirator, to grieving when Wenda left for a while. Just a friendly reminder to avoid becoming overly self-focused. Enjoy the sheets. w

connie71
12-14-2006, 11:04 PM
All I want for Christmas is a new wordrobe.

cdeeko
12-15-2006, 12:37 AM
ALL I want for christmas is for all of us the freedom to be what we dream to be.:hugs:

Nikki A.
12-15-2006, 07:12 PM
I leave the hints and all I get is guy stuff. As with most people money is tight and I don't she looks at it as a waste of money, but for her it's a different story. On the plus side if she decides that she doesn't like it I have an option to try it on and keep it before she returns it. She's lost alot of weight and she's now a smaller size but I do get some of the stuff that's too big for her.

twiggy
12-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I got my christmas present early. I ended up with a few free days to myself and figured out how to get a couple new pieces. I chose the right time to shop and used the self check-out. Red lacy negligie with matching panties and black lace top thigh highs. They feel great. Thanks for letting me join here.

Twiggy

JAMIE2809
12-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I got my christmas present early. I ended up with a few free days to myself and figured out how to get a couple new pieces. I chose the right time to shop and used the self check-out. Red lacy negligie with matching panties and black lace top thigh highs. They feel great. Thanks for letting me join here.

Twiggy

U WENT TO WALMART I LOVE THERE SELF CHECK OUT:2c:

Elaine Lynn
12-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Well when I was asked I came right out and said the nice black dress we saw at Burlinghton the other night. the reply was what I thought it would be. I cant put that under the tree everyone will see it we'll go shopping after christmas . Better late than never I quess.

Karren H
12-16-2006, 11:01 PM
Grrrrrrrrr Have I mention that I hated you lately?? Just kidding! Lucky girl.....hehe

Love Karren

tekla west
12-17-2006, 01:08 AM
I remember the year that all my friends wanted one of those Crossman 32 pump BB guns that also shot the .177 pellets. I asked for an Easy Bake Oven. I was the only kid who got the gun.

So I ask for lingerie or a gun. I always get Christmas in lace kids.

Delila
12-17-2006, 01:57 AM
I leave the hints and all I get is guy stuff. As with most people money is tight and I don't she looks at it as a waste of money, but for her it's a different story. On the plus side if she decides that she doesn't like it I have an option to try it on and keep it before she returns it. She's lost alot of weight and she's now a smaller size but I do get some of the stuff that's too big for her.

I had a similar issue I wanted boots for xmas and my wife said she thinks its a waste to spend too much money for something I will really only wear around the house. My solution turned out to be that all I had to do was buy her a nice pearl pendant and she just couldnt say no.