PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article...

Marcie Sexton
12-14-2006, 07:50 AM
All you girls may be interested in this article...

http://citypaper.net/articles/2006/12/14/portrait-of-a-lady

Marcie

P.S. I am a subscriber of Lady Like Magazine...its good and I enjoy it

Kate Simmons
12-14-2006, 08:35 AM
I contacted JoAnn personally when I first came "out" in 2001. She directed me to Renaissance and I gained confidence with that Org. I have since left Ren to develop myself. I guess my style of clothing kind of reflects her sentiments. Even so, I've developed my own no nonsense personality as Ericka. It's nice to see an article like this that explains crossdressing for what it really is. Thanks for sharing that Marcie.:happy: Ericka Kay

Andrea Nicole
12-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Hi,
JoAnn is a very interesting and immensely intelligent person. I first met her at one of her "Paraise in the Poconos" weekends in the mid 80's....
Take Care..
Andi

sara_also
12-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Good article, I felt it could have gone a little further in depth with the acceptance issues though..

Marcie Sexton
12-14-2006, 11:52 AM
I don't know if you noticed or not, but she did say there were more articles on the subject to follow next week...I kept the site as a favorite, so I can follow her articles...:thumbsup:

Hillary
12-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Ther was a documentry done on the Renaissance Transgender Association called Rendezvous at Renaissance. It has been plying as part of the Philadelphia Stories on WYBE.