PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Shopping

Penny
12-14-2006, 08:39 AM
I absolutely detest shopping when I am drab. I am a buyer, I go into the store, buy what I need and get out. However, when I am pretty, I become a shopper. The other day, I had to go to the store for nuts and bolts. While in the hardware section of out local Walmart, I found myself looking to see what other items were on sale. Of course, I had to visit those parts of the store containing women's items but that doesn't count; that's fun. Whenever my wife sends me to the store looking pretty, her usual comment is "what took you so long"?
I believe myself to be the same person whether drab or pretty, but am I totally? Sometimes I wonder.

Penny

Kate Simmons
12-14-2006, 09:32 AM
You noticed that, huh? I do the same thing. When I'm shopping as Rich it's "get in and get out". Some unexplainable phenmenon take over when we are en femme though. We seem to be drawn to all the pretty stuff, look for bargains, etc. I learned my lesson a long time ago. I used to ask my wife what took her so long and she always responded with a grimace. Now that I'm Ericka, I understand. I think there is a "shopping" gene that gets activated when we get in touch with our femme self, totally irresistible and wonderful. I've learned not to question it, just enjoy it.:happy: Ericka Kay

Penny
12-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Erica, have you noticed buy is easier on the wallet and shoping is hard on the pocketbook?

marie354
12-14-2006, 10:35 PM
I've never been out shopping enfemme, but womens things are sooo much more expensive that if you spend more time... You're going to spend more.

Kate Simmons
12-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Erica, have you noticed buy is easier on the wallet and shoping is hard on the pocketbook?That too, Penny, that too, that's why I've been shopping as Rich since I retired.:happy: Ericka

Denise01
12-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Sounds like most of us have been bitten by the same bug.
As a guy, i absolutely hate shopping especially for clothes. As Denise I love it, and can spend hours browsing the stores, looking at all the nice things ladies have to choose from, yet i am a bit of a sale person, and if it is not on sale, mostly I will not buy it.
When is comes to groceries, in drab, i get what i need and get out of there. As Denise, i will take my time, look at labels etc, and shop like any other lady would.
we all used to say how can you spend so much time shopping, but now I think we are all learning the when we are ladies, shopping is one of the things we know how to do best

Denise

Wenda
12-14-2006, 11:12 PM
That would be me. The guy owns 3 pairs of (western) boots and 3 pairs of shoes. Wenda owns, maybe 12 pairs of boots and probably 25 pairs of shoes. My GF LOVES shopping with Wenda, avoids shopping with the guy. I have realized that Wenda enjoys buying some items more than she loves wearing them. Strange. I went into a discount centre some time ago, on a male mission, spotted the most delectable pair of simulated suede pants in Wenda's size, discounted from $70 to $40 to $30 to $12. The whole mission de-railed, Wenda has another gorgeous pair of pants, and the guy never get whatever it was that he was after. I see a plot here.

Penny
12-14-2006, 11:40 PM
That would be me. The guy owns 3 pairs of (western) boots and 3 pairs of shoes. Wenda owns, maybe 12 pairs of boots and probably 25 pairs of shoes. My GF LOVES shopping with Wenda, avoids shopping with the guy. I have realized that Wenda enjoys buying some items more than she loves wearing them. Strange. I went into a discount centre some time ago, on a male mission, spotted the most delectable pair of simulated suede pants in Wenda's size, discounted from $70 to $40 to $30 to $12. The whole mission de-railed, Wenda has another gorgeous pair of pants, and the guy never get whatever it was that he was after. I see a plot here.
I'm that way too. My ratio of women's clothes including shoes is about 7 to one except for baseball hats. I collect and wear them. I guess it's the one thing that voids completely drab.