PDA

View Full Version : Seattle visit last week

Leslie16
12-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Was anyone here out in Capitol Hill in Seattle last week? (tues, thurs or fri?) I was out and about several of the clubs there those nights and was wondering if I saw any of you or vice versa...

cathie
12-14-2006, 11:10 AM
I WISH! I grew up in Edmonds and would love to move back. Only problem would be I'd always be at Seahawks home games and Mariner home games.
Hawks play tonight in NFL network. I already have on my Tubbs home jersey while of course wearing my buff pantyhose and strappy 4" heels. It's a real cute look

Stephenie S
12-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Yes, I was on Capital Hill on tuesday. Ate at a nice Vietnamese resturant. Also a pub on the corner. Never been in that area before. Loved it, and will be back. Seattle was great. Maybe I will move there. My wife and I had a lot of fun at the downtown market.

Steph

cathie
12-14-2006, 05:17 PM
everyone has fun at the market. There used to be a older guy that would play his guitar faster when you walked toward him (near the really small starbucks that only held like 5 people). Not any notes just strummed the guitar strings faster. I felt for him but it was so funny

hotbobbie
12-14-2006, 05:24 PM
I live in Edmonds a great place to live.

hjt101
12-15-2006, 02:13 AM
Anyone want to grab lunch in Cap Hill next Thursday? I have the day off and just wanted to hang out, maybe do some shopping.