PDA

View Full Version : Things can be better!

Rikkicn
12-14-2006, 01:13 PM
Seven years ago I wore panties in secret when I travel on business. Sometime I would buy a slip and stockings to play in. I would always leave these behind when I returned home.
I eventually told my wife and she was Ok with it but that was it. We never had an emotionaly and sexually intimate marriage. The time came when I want more from a relationship than my marriage provided.
No kids, so it was easier than many who divorce. That was five years ago.
My new wife and I are are getting on a plane for our honey moon trip. My suitcase has nothing but womens clothes and lingerie and I'm travel on an airplane for the first time as a woman. I'm even taking vintage girdles and petticoats so we can "play" 50's dress up.
For Thanksgiving her family decided to eat out and we all went to a upscale restaurant and I was entirely en femm, That's how her family knows me.
After a lovely dinner all the women and myself ended up in the women's room at the same time. I was there with my mother in law, 2 sisters in law and one niece. That was another level of coming out. All the ice has been broken.
I'm now living full time as a woman without taking hormones or surgery. I rarely use make up.
During this transistion I found a way to make a living working at home so that I didn't have the need to transition in the workplace.
Since I moved to San Francisco I've met many, many women that like very feminine men and would love a hetero tragnsgended man in their lives. They do exsits!
Thanks for listening
Love,
Rikki

Calliope
12-14-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm even taking vintage girdles and petticoats so we can "play" 50's dress up.

Cool - may I humbly suggest Peggy Lee for background music?

I'm now living full time as a woman without taking hormones or surgery. I rarely use make up.

Sounds righteous.

Thanks for listening

If you're ever interested in meeting for lunch around Market & Castro, PM me.