PDA

View Full Version : Weird lately

jeniinnylons
12-14-2006, 02:07 PM
I haven't really had the desire/need to dress all up lately.

I have been wearing panties everyday though. I do admit I have had to keep adding to my panty collection over and over and have started to almost have a full drawer now. Almost everytime I go to the store it is directly to the panty section to see what sexy panties they have on clearance.

What's wrong with me???

Kieron Andrew
12-14-2006, 02:09 PM
nothing wrong with you, maybe panties fit better than male underwear or maybe you're just into panties and nothing else really

Kate Simmons
12-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Nuttin' Honey, You just happen to like panties, that's all.:happy: EKR

Alice Torn
12-14-2006, 04:42 PM
J, I don't think there is anything wrong, with seasons of non-interest, and abstinance. I have been looking for an income, lately, and work, so, I have not dressed up, in a about 6 or 8 weeks. I want to, soon, but too many survival issues have been hitting home. I look at my pics, some. With cding, as with any hobby, or pleasure, sometimes less, makes better. I hardly ever get to go fishing, or swimming anymore, but when I do, it is pleasurable, even when I catch no fish. When I was drssing up, almosst every day, I had more problems getting anything else. done, had more depression, problems with work. Different life situations, call for differnt routines, yada yada. Good day. Lucille

Sweet Cindy
12-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Dry spells are pretty common. I rarely have the chance to dress but even years ago when I had more time, it didn't happen that often - few times a month or so.

Having said that, when I do dress, it's all or nothing. Just wearing a thong under my dude duds doesn't cut it anymore.

Everyone has their own level - just go with what makes you happy.

hotbobbie
12-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Nothing at all it is just you being you

krisinpink
12-14-2006, 05:24 PM
I'd say nothing wrong honey...for me, I know I go in spurts...sometimes its a pair of shoes a week...sometimes its panties...sometimes jewlery. As long as other things in your world/life are OK, don't sweat it! Just enjoy your panties sweetie!

vbcdgrl
12-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Whoa, are you some kind of weirdo or what? (just kidding). Enjoy!

Vikki