PDA

View Full Version : Would you date "yourself"?

Ranee Daze
12-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Or maybe, better to say, for the straight ones amongst us, would you be attracted to date someone who looked like your femme self?

Calliope
12-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Jeeez, I'd never date DayTripper - what a righteous, loudmouth broad!

Kate Simmons
12-14-2006, 02:41 PM
I'd probably have to say no. Richard likes girly girls. Ericka is too much of a tomboy for his tastes. Don't think he could handle her. Strange, huh?:happy: Ericka Kay

Lisa Golightly
12-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Nah!

Tammietoo
12-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Sometimes I would, I'm fun to be with even if I'm not the best looking girl...... However, I'd tower over myself in heels--have to get used to being the short one...lol

Ranee Daze
12-14-2006, 02:46 PM
Sometimes I wonder if I am actually dating Ranee in fact. This means no public spats, no fighting over the bar tab, I always like her dress......

Peggy55
12-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Date Peggy! Not only no but hell no! :p

Marcie Sexton
12-14-2006, 03:15 PM
I really haven't given it much thought.:heehee: But Marcie isn't all that bad lookin:rolleyes:

...so, yea maybe, especially if she showed that hussie side that seems to attract me...:devil: I know when my wife get that hussie mode going...well, uh...we do have our share of fun:D

finacarina
12-14-2006, 03:19 PM
no doubt what a dream date that would be:love:

Lilith Moon
12-14-2006, 03:24 PM
There would be quite a bit of empathy and understanding between us. We could share mutual memories over a few drinks. :D

Roberta Lynn
12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
I was actually dating myself for a while. But I got too possessive. kept saying I was looking at other women, always jealous so I had to break it off. The fighting got so bad I can't even stand to be in the same room with myself. :D

Serious answer: no

Carroll
12-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Well, I am the "other" woman
'

'

Alice D
12-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Well of course-I'm perfect. What else could you want?:heehee:

Alice

MarinaTwelve200
12-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Of course. Seeing how Marina looks even better than my current "lady Friend".---or at least just as good.:D

Rebecca Petersen
12-14-2006, 04:08 PM
My God, I do have standards!

Bethanygirl
12-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Sorry but someone needs to say this:

Q. Would you date yourself?

A. Well, on the one hand...
:heehee:

Alice Torn
12-14-2006, 04:22 PM
I dress up, as someone I am very attracted to, like I am playing both roles, at once. I probably would, and already am dating her. Lucille

Maria2004
12-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Although I find tall and tawny brunettes with eyes like opals shining in the moonlight :lol: "attractive". I would find a girl like myself to be a bit too emaciated and boney to really capture my interest, I'm a connoisseur of the "fuller" female figure, a votary of the voluptuous. (and I'm not refering to breasts, it's the one bit of female anatomy I'm completely indifferent to, and I have pictures to prove it) :thumbsup:

carla smith
12-14-2006, 04:31 PM
You are such a tart! (Not sure what that means, but sounds good!)

No, I would not date you, besides your hands are way too ruff!

Erica Lauren James
12-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Yes If I found a gg that looked like myself I'd date definately date her.

Kiera

cathie
12-14-2006, 04:34 PM
I can barely stand myself as a guy (too over confident with things) so no probably not

Billie Jean
12-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Nah, it would be like dating my sister. BillieJean

Jennaie
12-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Absolutely.

Victoria Anne
12-14-2006, 05:02 PM
why yes I believe I would,soft caring and considerate not to mention fun,yes I would

Sweet Cindy
12-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Hmm...
Would I date a cute, sexy girl who just wants to talk about cars all through dinner?
Hell yes!

Sara Kat
12-14-2006, 05:16 PM
I don't think I'd date myself, but as a guy I would date a TG girl. I wouldn't make a distinction between her and a GG. If I'm attracted to her then I'm attracted to her. Actually a couple of years ago I was good friends with a TG girl and we were pretty into each other and talking about a relationship. Unfortunately, this was before I joined the military and after that we sort of drifted apart. I'm trying to get in touch with her again though.

Kenix
12-14-2006, 05:34 PM
I think Kenix is alright... :heehee:

vbcdgrl
12-14-2006, 06:00 PM
I might, 'cause I sorta like the way Vikki looks. And, as I got to know Vikki, I'd realize we have a lot in common. Neither of us smoke, drink or do drugs.
We both like to dance........the list goes on. HMMMM, how many of us have "created" the ideal female companion....weird science.

Vikki

SherriePall
12-14-2006, 07:03 PM
I don't know. He's all right, but he doesn't like to dance. And I'd have to wear flats so I wouldn't be taller than him. He's kind of goofy, doesn't like to admit when he's wrong (he says he never is), and he's a terrible dresser. He's lucky to wear matching socks on any given day and constantly wears a ratty sweatshirt that hasn't seen the washing machine in years.

Karren H
12-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Well my male side would definately date my female side.......but the problem is that my female side wouldn't date my male side....she thinks he's a looser!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Glenda58
12-14-2006, 07:39 PM
He tried but I won't go out with him he was to old.

melissacd
12-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Hmmm...this puts a whole new spin on the phrase..."playing with yourself"...

ColleenCD
12-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Would I date myself? No, I know Colleen too well. She's a great girl, but she always wants to lead when we dance.

Colleen

Jesse69
12-14-2006, 08:49 PM
I look pretty hot in drag, so yes, I would date a woman who looked like me in femme. If she is the same size as me that would be perfect ! -- We can share clothes!

mona lisa
12-14-2006, 08:50 PM
...on how I was dressed and who did my make-up.

Paula G
12-14-2006, 08:56 PM
No need to date myself since I'm already living with myself!

Seriously, I think "he" would be attracted to "her", but I don't know if "she" would be attracted to "him". Will have to think about that for a while and look at it from "her" perspective, what would "she" want in a man, etc.

Kristen Kelly
12-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Sorry but someone needs to say this:

Q. Would you date yourself?

A. Well, on the one hand...
:heehee:

Everyone thought it.
I was quick to answer yes, but on second thought, going by my positive qualities (fun to be with, attractive, witty) but then there are the negitive qualities that would bug me (everything has to be perfect, always late, hogs the bathroom)

MJ
12-14-2006, 09:02 PM
hmmm good question. yes i think i would. if i found a gg like myself well ...

Billie1
12-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Without a second thought!:thumbsup:

melissaK
12-14-2006, 09:23 PM
Besides I prefer brunettes to redheads. . .

Priscilla Ann
12-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Would I date myself? Heavens no!!! I'd want someone much younger and better looking too.

Kenix
12-14-2006, 09:37 PM
Now I think more about it...

If the question becomes would you date yourself I have to say yes. Both sides share similar interests-a perfect match.

Would I date someone who looks like my femme self? I don't know. As they say looks can only get you so far.:2c:

Crissy Kay
12-15-2006, 08:59 AM
Yes, I would!!! While Crissy is not a hotty, not many girls are happy to dress and be a french maid for their guys!!!!!

cdeeko
12-15-2006, 09:17 AM
Interesting question for me becaus part of my eventual persona/cross dressing wear will be trying to be/look like the dream female boxer I have always fanatsized about-a . SO part of me would have to say yes.
ALl though I have not done any full blown make-up or dress up. SO I do not know how I look.
So I will have to get back to you.
But at least a partial yes for now.:2c:

Sedona
12-15-2006, 10:23 AM
I'd had an earlier answer, but I've mulled it over, and this is a do-over:

The Bod yes, the face-heck no. I'm much too masculine in the face. I don't really like that a GG Sedona would be 6'3" and upwards of 200. That said, I've dated very tall women, and I did date a boxer for a couple of months. She was about 5'9" and 165lbs of muscle. Was she too big for me? yes, sort of, but she was really pretty, in great shape and carried herself like a woman, so her size turned out to be not so much of a big deal.

Felicia Conti
12-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Probably if I didn't know any better - LOL!

VicSecret
12-15-2006, 10:31 AM
I would love to hang out and party with VicSecret every weekend, she's really cool. But I'm not sure I'd fall for her. :heehee:

Tina Dixon
12-15-2006, 10:37 AM
I don't date fat chicks:heehee:

paulaN
12-15-2006, 10:52 AM
of course I would. Paula loves to fish, camp, hunt and is great in bed. Not the greatest looking but fun to be with. she has got it all, even a boat and motor.

Maggie Kay
12-15-2006, 01:18 PM
There is this nearly defunct theory of crossdressing called Autogynephelia. Basically, it is that we cross dress to become the ideal woman we love. We then fulfill that longing for the woman we cannot have. I took offense at the notion when I first heard it as it made me feel really twisted. I didn't feel that I was trying to replace my wife but rather I was becoming closer to the real me. I wish that my wife would be more into my CDing but I understand why she cannot. I do find that the sensuality of women's clothes and shaved legs are such a treat compared to the rough and scratchy male counterparts. So to that extent, I do enjoy being around myself so much more now. The boobs are nice too....

Kay

Diana West
12-15-2006, 03:00 PM
I wouldn't date myself because I'm such a bitch sometimes.LOL

Seriously, when I was single, I had no standards. So my answer would truthfully have to be 1) Yes, as a man I would date myself as a woman and 2) as a woman, I wouldn't date myself as a man.

Kelsey2
12-15-2006, 03:51 PM
OMG YES, i would love to date my fem self. I get turned on when i look at myself in the mirror, and do this girly talk. Ive actually had fantasies of me and my fem(who would be a girl...) doing stuff together sexually. I hope thats not to weird but it is true.

Juanita O
12-15-2006, 04:09 PM
The only way I would date me is if hell froze over and I don't think that is going to happen ant time soon.

ArleneRaquel
12-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Being the most glamorous " Old Dame " there is of course I would date myself, and the time that I would have . Maureen Wishes Everyone A Happy Holiday Season

MsEva
12-15-2006, 04:33 PM
I can barely stand myself as a guy (too over confident with things) so no probably not

I hear you sister! I hear you....yup what you said!

tekla west
12-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Given the amount of people who are yelling "NO" or even "Hell no" is it any wonder that the rest of the world is in agreement with you?

At least we would never have to discuss what movie to go see.

MsEva
12-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Given the amount of people who are yelling "NO" or even "Hell no" is it any wonder that the rest of the world is in agreement with you?

At least we would never have to discuss what movie to go see.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Too funny!

stephanie100
12-15-2006, 06:02 PM
why would I date someone I live with?:heehee:

Holly
12-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Of course I would. I'm cute, cuddly, and I can cook!

twiggy
12-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Yes, I'm attracted to my own body type.

lowlavalentine
12-15-2006, 08:39 PM
I doubt I could afford me.

Robin Leigh
12-15-2006, 09:02 PM
If I had a time machine, I'm sure I would have a lot of fun. :D

I'd be much more inclined to "play" as a pair of lesbians, rather than as a hetero couple. I don't know if we'd go outside though, identical twin trannies could attract too much attention. :)

Would Robin like to be seen with my male persona? Maybe, but he is a bit of a dag... :o

Robin

trannie T
12-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Of course I'd date my femme self. A tall blonde with big hooters, what's not to like. Unfortunately Judy has too much class to date anyone like me.

Sweet Jane
12-15-2006, 10:41 PM
no, I wouldn't...I just don't "do it" for me

occdresser
12-15-2006, 11:00 PM
I would date myself in a second. Thats why I crossdress because I think she is attractive. And no I am not in love with myself.

kaitlincd
12-16-2006, 05:11 PM
To quote Pamela from "War and Remembrance",

"Not bloody likely!"

RobynG
12-16-2006, 05:14 PM
No Way, I'm to ugly for me to date someone who looks like me

Robyn

Joy Carter
12-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Or maybe, better to say, for the straight ones amongst us, would you be attracted to date someone who looked like your femme self?

HELL NO ! She gives me the "willys".:confused2:

bgirl
12-16-2006, 06:48 PM
I think if I took the time to look into my eyes, I'd see a real person there. So the answer would be yes. In my youth, I wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole. Besides the same part of me that thinks she looks ok, is the same part of me thats stuck with her anyway. I think we get along just fine.

danam
12-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Would I date myself as a female? Absolutely! I've always been attracted to women with sturdier frames. With some "meat" on them. Much like, ahem, myself.

I've always acheived the best orgasms when I imagine myself as the female in the embrace...and being with a stick-figure supermodel wouldn't do it, not nearly as much as a fine corn-fed girl from the midwest. Still athletic and firm, mind you...but with a little more presence.

Besides, who else would I trust to tie me up? :devil:

Kimkandy
12-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Yes, but I wish she was :gorgeous: thinner... had better :bunny: :bunny: tits... and I'd probably have to get pretty drunk... you know :cheers: drunk enough to not be able to remember what I did :gg: last night.

Kim

:dom: :doll: :doll: :doll:

Billie1
12-16-2006, 10:21 PM
Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I'm good enough for myself!
:D

kerrianna
12-17-2006, 02:05 AM
Yeah, I would, absolutely. I'd be smitten.

But I couldn't afford to keep her in the style which she would like to become accustomed to. :D

So the question is: would she date me?!? :o

Delila
12-17-2006, 02:09 AM
you know I honestly dont like myself enough to date me male or female.

DawnRodgers
12-17-2006, 02:26 AM
ABSOLUTELY. Why not? He likes his women in skirts, nylons, heels and sexy. She loves to wear everything he likes to see on a woman.
He wans his lady to be somewhat submissive. She loves dominant men.
He likes feminine girls and she is totally feminine.
They both enjoy being in their roles and their sexuality.
So yes. No question. They seem to be a perfect match.
Dawn

kerrianna
12-17-2006, 02:30 AM
you know I honestly dont like myself enough to date me male or female.

Maybe you just need to get to 'unknow' yourself a bit. You're a young 'un still. It takes time to learn to love. :love:

susan lewis
12-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Susan loves high heels, leather clothes, thi high boots, and wants to try new things with her partner, what man would not like that?

melissaK
12-17-2006, 03:05 PM
. I hope thats not to weird but it is true.

Umm, too weird? You're bringing Coal to Newcastle Kelsey . . . .

Stormgirl
12-17-2006, 03:54 PM
No I am too hideous and pathetic.

sandra-leigh
12-17-2006, 04:20 PM

Hard to say. The women I consistantly "notice" at work are the ones who tend to wear tasteful femme clothes such as long skirts, so I might notice Tess-Leigh's tasteful clothes. Then again, Tess-Leigh has a bunch of other clothes that aren't necessarily quite as "tasteful" but are interesting -- so drab-me might notice the variety.
But drab-me is kind of a bore (but not a boor!), so I don't know if Tess-Leigh would have any interest in drab-me!

pediqr
12-17-2006, 06:41 PM
I definitely would,, I tend to like the ****ty ones the most!:devil:

TxKimberly
12-17-2006, 10:24 PM
I can't recall the exact words, nor the person that spoke them, but I think Groucho Marx once said something along the lines of "I would never associate with anyone that would associate with me". I'm sure I butchered that, but the concept is there . . .
Kim

ArleneRaquel
12-17-2006, 11:32 PM
Groucho Marx said " I would never belong to a Club that had me as a member ", or something pretty close. :love: Maureen

Deanna2
12-18-2006, 07:39 AM
The only trouble if I dated me is that I would have to get out of a warm bed and go home.

TxKimberly
12-18-2006, 11:03 PM
Groucho Marx said " I would never belong to a Club that had me as a member ", or something pretty close. :love: Maureen
That's it! Thanks so much - it has been driving me nuts trying to remember the exact phrase.

Kim

Robin Leigh
12-19-2006, 10:56 AM
There are a few variations of that quote around. I think it was first used in Animal Crackers. In his book, "Groucho and Me", he puts it like this: "I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER."

For more fun Groucho quotes, see here (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Groucho_Marx).

I often think about this quote in reference to TG relationships. My variation of it is: "Never have intimate relations with someone significantly more (or less) crazy than yourself". :)

:hugs:

Robin

Sally24
12-19-2006, 10:52 PM
I know that I pick clothing and hair styles that I find attractive, so I guess the whole package would also be attractive to me. I try for the upscale, dressy, but still girl next door look and that is what I've found pretty most of my life.

Sally

tekla west
12-20-2006, 12:09 AM
"I often think about this quote in reference to TG relationships. My variation of it is: "Never have intimate relations with someone significantly more (or less) crazy than yourself"."

Mine was always "never sleep with anyone who has more problems than you do." Lucky for me, that narrowed down the field to playable levels.

Of course, Groucho also said.

I remember the first time I had sex - I kept the receipt.

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Women should be obscene and not heard.

Remember, we're fighting for this woman's honor, which is probably far more than she's ever done!

Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.

and the one we should all remember, if not live by....

The first thing which I can record concerning myself is, that I was born. These are wonderful words. This life, to which neither time nor eternity can bring diminution - this everlasting living soul, began. My mind loses itself in these depths. ...

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Sejd
12-20-2006, 12:21 AM
What a fun question.
No I don't think I would date myself. I would look at Sejd and say:"too Lutheran, go back to Michegan or Minesota!" LOL
I guess, that's why I am married to my wonderfull wild, South-American Jewish Great GG.
hugs
Sejd