PDA

View Full Version : Would YOU date yourself?

pocoyo
12-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Haha I noticed this thread over on the mtf side... so I thought it would be fun to ask you guys the same thing:

So... would you date yourself (in whatever guise)?

pocoyo
12-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Hmm ok I'll go first then.

Well I'd like to say "no", because then that would lessen the chance that a big part of the boy me is someone I'd fancy rather than... who I actually AM.

But I guess we all have people we model ourselves on anyway.
What I mean is... as a girl I guess I like to be like girls who I think are cool (Lara Croft etc), so I think the same probably applies as a boy too. It just so happens that I'm also attracted to boys lol :D

If I wasn't me I would date the boy me/ I would date someone like me, definitely. (I think!.. as a boy though, not a girl... I think).

Even if I was a boy I would not date the girl me... no offence girl me but urrghh *shudders*.

(Wow that was really confusing... hope it makes sense lol!)

Kieron Andrew
12-14-2006, 04:13 PM
nope not a chance, i dont acknowledge the girl me even exists and as i am only into women, then i wouldnt be attracted to the male me

pocoyo
12-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Fair do's guv...

Evert
12-14-2006, 04:56 PM
I defenitly (how the f* do you spel that word????) won't. What's one of the fun parts of a gf? Discovering her!

It won't be fun if I already knew all the details.. :p

Kieron Andrew
12-14-2006, 05:01 PM
I defenitly (how the f* do you spel that word????) won't. What's one of the fun parts of a gf? Discovering her!

It won't be fun if I already knew all the details.. :p
definitely lol

Adam
12-14-2006, 05:10 PM
sorry are you asking me to go f**k myself :eek: lol :p

but erm i really cant answer this as i never thought of myself that way

Evert
12-14-2006, 05:13 PM
definitely lol

Thanks! *Makes notes*

...definitelydefinitelydefinitelydefinitelydefinit elydefinitelydefinitely...

pocoyo
12-14-2006, 05:27 PM
sorry are you asking me to go f**k myself :eek: lol :p

lmao!

Abraxas
12-14-2006, 06:04 PM
I like Evert's answer. I know too much about myself for it to be any fun! That, and sometimes I really annoy myself. Haha!
I would date a guy who's a lot like me-- I'm always interested in guys who are really similar to me. But I love sharing stories about the past and being introduced to new things that the other person likes, and showing the other person things that I like.

Apart from that, if it were just someone who had my same personality, I probably would. At least I'd be able to tell when he was lying to me, or when he was uncomfortable or whatever. But then again, reading someone's mind (and it would be exactly that) could be pretty scary as well.

So, still no I guess, haha!

pocoyo
12-14-2006, 06:10 PM
Hehe iiinteresting my friends.....

Oh that's a very good point actually...
Ahhh yes.... I guess I wouldn't go out with ME... but someone LIKE me (the boy me that is.)

bi_weird
12-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Hmm on one hand I'd like to date me because I like me. On the other hand, that'd be boring. On the third hand, I'm sorta a perfectionist and would like that I live up to my standards of someone to date. On the fourth hand I wouldn't want to feel like I was one of thsoe people who has absurdly high standards. On the fifth hand I might not live up to my own standards.
The final answer? Heck if I know. I'd give it a try prolly just to see.

Lex
12-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Nah, I wouldn't want to be with someone exactly like me.
Although, I am a sexy beast, so who knows... :P

Calliope
12-14-2006, 10:42 PM
But I love sharing stories about the past and being introduced to new things that the other person likes, and showing the other person things that I like.

The cool thing about a new relationship is you get to revise your history and polish up all the old stories.

I've always suspected when all the past 'story-telling' is over, couples leave the honeymoon phase.

CaptLex
12-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Haha I noticed this thread over on the mtf side... so I thought it would be fun to ask you guys the same thing:

So... would you date yourself (in whatever guise)?
Ha, I thought the same thing when I saw the MtF thread . . . it would be a great question on this side too.

I'm probably the only weird one that actually would :eek:, although I don't really want to say why. Let's just say that it would be somebody that I know I would really understand (and leave it at that). ;)

By the way, Bi, how many hands do you have? :heehee:

pocoyo
12-15-2006, 05:55 AM
Hmm on one hand I'd like to date me because I like me. On the other hand, that'd be boring. On the third hand, I'm sorta a perfectionist and would like that I live up to my standards of someone to date. On the fourth hand I wouldn't want to feel like I was one of thsoe people who has absurdly high standards. On the fifth hand I might not live up to my own standards.
The final answer? Heck if I know. I'd give it a try prolly just to see.

Hahaha! You crack me up :happy:
Why not eh, why not :p

Nah, I wouldn't want to be with someone exactly like me.
Although, I am a sexy beast, so who knows... :P

Weeelll... can't argue with that lol!

Ha, I thought the same thing when I saw the MtF thread . . . it would be a great question on this side too.

I'm probably the only weird one that actually would :eek:, although I don't really want to say why. Let's just say that it would be somebody that I know I would really understand (and leave it at that). ;)

By the way, Bi, how many hands do you have? :heehee:

Hahaha Cap, dunno if it's meant to but... that sounds incredibly saucy.
:straightface: ....:heehee: *decides to also "leave it at that"*

Hmmm having many hands like Bi may actually be pretty helpful in "really understanding yourself".
Ooooh bugger... I said I was going to leave it.... .....*zooms off a la roadrunner, leaving a dust cloud behind*

bi_weird
12-15-2006, 12:19 PM
How many hands do I have? 'bout seventeen, of course.

CaptLex
12-15-2006, 01:11 PM
How many hands do I have? 'bout seventeen, of course.

Hmmm . . . I've heard some guys have octopus hands, but never actually met one. :heehee:

Poc, you gotta stop that . . . stop reading my mind before I get into trouble. :tongueout