PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver Islands Girls !!!

danielle_bc
01-18-2005, 02:19 AM
Ok ladies, we all know Van Is is a difficult place to meet up, other than Victoria. So let's start talking to each other. I know you're out there so let's get it together !!! :rolleyes: :D

Sweet Susan
01-18-2005, 02:30 AM
I'm just a bit south of the border. What do you have in the way of pictures? I always enjoy looking at girls from the north country. ;)

christine55
01-18-2005, 02:33 AM
I would very much like to visit Canada but, alas, I am a big criminal. I had a
D.U.I. seven years ago and a felony marijuana offense 15 years ago.
Canada lets the terrorists in but I cant get in unless I lie, which may land me in big trouble.
Hugs, Christine

Bernadina
01-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Canada lets the terrorists in but I cant get in unless I lie, which may land me in big trouble.
Hugs, Christine
You are right.

I hear that we let Bush in a few weeks ago.

danielle_bc
01-19-2005, 11:06 PM
Hi Sweet Susan,
I have a few pics but the majority of them are rather sorta raunchy ones and aren't exactly that great for first time introduction types. All the nice photos where destroyed that last time I purged and we all know how that goes. If I ever find some friend around here to dress with I certainly will be getting the shutter happening again !!!
Danielle

danielle_bc
01-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Hugs, Christine
Gee Christine, isn't there an amnesty thing going on down there? We have programs up here to re-enter the USA not that I will need it. You should look into it if you want to just visit this beautiful province, I would.
Danielle.

christine55
01-19-2005, 11:13 PM
I understand there is a way to get permission to enter Canada but there is alot of red tape, both here and in Canada involved.
Hugs, Christine

danielle_bc
01-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Hi Danielle,

Welcome to the forum.

If you are looking for other girls to get together with in Vancouver, you really should check out... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vangno (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vangno/?yguid=71433656)

Hugs,
Wendy
Thanks Wendy S,
Youv likely heard this too many times times but I can't get over how much you look like Loni Anderson and if your body is half as good as hers, well.......SHWINGGGGGGG !
Thanks for the address and is there anyway of seeing more pics of you?
Danielle

danielle_bc
01-19-2005, 11:20 PM
I understand there is a way to get permission to enter Canada but there is alot of red tape, both here and in Canada involved.
Hugs, Christine
Well I guess it all depends how much you want to *** here. I think its worth the effort but then as I said before I don't need pardoning and besides Im already here. I'd love to come down there again especially to Coure de Lane, (i know it's misspelled !).
Dani

danielle_bc
01-19-2005, 11:22 PM
You are right.

I hear that we let Bush in a few weeks ago.
Hey Hey Hey, Hi,
So how about giving a better clue as to where in Canada you are. It is a big country, bigger than the lower 48.
Dani

danielle_bc
01-19-2005, 11:27 PM
Thanks Wendy S,
Youv likely heard this too many times times but I can't get over how much you look like Loni Anderson and if your body is half as good as hers, well.......SHWINGGGGGGG !
Thanks for the address and is there anyway of seeing more pics of you?
Danielle
Thanks for the web address but Vancouver is over on the mainland and Victoria would be a better place to start and I don't know of any such sites down there.
Dani