PDA

View Full Version : does not bother any more

sue ellan
12-14-2006, 06:17 PM
i have reached the point that it does not bother me when i go shopping. i just go to the women section of the store and do my shopping. will ask the sa if i can try on dresses etc. some say sure. some say no. if they say no i just thank them and go to a different store. it is a great feeling not to be nervous any more.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Sarah Bayen
12-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Well good for you Sue Ellen!

I used to get hung up about who was thinking what about me when I was shopping, but the last few months, I've just thought "....." and gone for it.

NEVER had so much fun! SO is less stressed as well, coz she's not a human screen for my searches, and I've not had a single adverse comment from anyone.

vbcdgrl
12-14-2006, 07:00 PM
I assume you're talking about shopping in male mode. I very seldom shop for femme stuff while in male mode 'cause it's too stressful. But, the other day I saw a darling skirt and top outfit at Wal-mart while shopping for Christmas gifts. I just had to have it. I know my size(s)from a lot of trial and error, so I don't have to try stuff on. So, I picked up the outfit and went through check out, no problem. When I got home, I just had to try it on. I have this thing, I have to get in pretty much full femme mode(except phony nails and jewelry) to try on stuff. So, I rushed through that and slipped on the new outfit. Wow! I looked great in the mirror!
The point is, I could never bring myself to try on femme clothes while in male mode, whether it's in a store or at home. One of these days, I'll work up the nerve to go shopping en femme, but I probably still won't attempt to try on anything in the store. We'll see.

Vikki

Marla S
12-14-2006, 07:05 PM
. it is a great feeling not to be nervous any more.

It is, indeed :happy:

Only sometimes there are these tiny flashbacks.:straightface:

Joy Carter
12-14-2006, 07:08 PM
I'll let you gurls know how it is to shop dressed. I'm going to a Christmas party at a "Cross Roads" gathering Friday night. And before hand I'm doin the mall thing in Royal Oak Mi. Just might go into some of those high-end stores and try stuff on for grins. That is if they sell it in "Yettie" sizes.

Sierra Evon
12-14-2006, 07:13 PM
I have'nt been to any mens sections now in about 3years, I too just head streight for the womens stuff its a normal & natural reaction, for me now , you'll get more used to it as you do it more, I'm just one of the picky girls now..LOL :happy:

Glenda58
12-14-2006, 07:33 PM
I shop for everything in femme from apples to zucchini. If it deals with going out it's a occasion to dress femme.

Denise01
12-14-2006, 11:12 PM
I shop especially for clothes fully femme, and have never yet been refused to try anything on.

I find that there is so much variation is sizes for ladies clothes, especially skirts and some slacks, that I have not taken the position, If I cant try it on,
I will not buy it.

Was in a store last weekend, fully femme, but wearing slacks, tried on at least 4 skirts, and had nothing but good help from the sales staff including the store manager.

Confidence again, is the biggest help

Denise

Alysin CD
12-15-2006, 06:02 AM
I have no problem shopping in drab in women's sections. I also try things on before purchasing, although I try to do that "out of town".

Alysin

Amy Hepker
12-15-2006, 06:30 AM
If I was enfemme I would try stuff on, but I don't know if I could do it in drab. Although so far I haven't gone out enfemme in years.

paulaN
12-15-2006, 09:00 AM
Over a week ago I was shoping with the wife, I was in drab. I bought a lot of stuff but I did not try anything on. I does not bother me to shop for myself in drab. maybe next time I'll hit the changing rooms. Woo Hoo!!!!