PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone!

Alice D
12-14-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm new here, only about a month, but this forum has had dramatic impact on my life.

1) My self esteem has improved greatly

2) My sense of humor is coming back

3) I've lost 10 pounds that were on for the last ten years

4) I have 5 new pairs of shoes, 10 new blouses/ tops/ skirt combinations and untold lingerie additions.

Plus most importantly, I think I will have the opportunity to make alot of new friends!:D

Now if I can only figure out the makeup equation- I can post a few full pics.

Alice

Victoria Anne
12-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Alice, I'm thrilled to hear that we(your family,sisters) have been such a help for you. All the wonderful ladies here have helped me as well.Its nice to have family here.:hugs:

Sierra Evon
12-14-2006, 06:48 PM
your welcome , :happy: this forum has truly enhanced my life as well....

Glenda58
12-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Thrill that you getting self improvement from us. I know I have had the same thing happen to me. Now get a camera and show us some pics of all those outfits dear.:hugs:

vbcdgrl
12-14-2006, 07:52 PM
I don't know if this will help, but I find a close up photo of a GG who is a blonde and has light skin tone, and pattern my makeup after her. Don't overdo it.

Vikki

Kristen Marie
12-14-2006, 09:41 PM
And things can only look even better Alice. I've been here 2 months and have lost 24 pounds, and today I had my first pedicure.

Kate Simmons
12-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Aw, twernt nuthin" ma'am, twernt nuthin'. Your in good hands Hon. The foremost experts in CDing are right here on this Forum.:happy: Ericka Kay

marie354
12-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Wasn't there a post here last week about a site that shows how to apply makeup? It's on a different part of the site. Oh yea, The Beauty Club.

MJ
12-14-2006, 10:18 PM
And things can only look even better Alice.
I've been here 2 months and have lost 24 pounds, and today I had my first pedicure.

welcome and please don't worry about your make up. you will look good to us Hun.. try and find a picture in a magazine and copy the look..
oh Kristen i have lost 125 pounds :tongueout :love:
hugs Marissa

Shannon CD
12-14-2006, 11:03 PM
I've been here 2 months as well and have found everyone to be so friendly and supportive. I only wish there was a way we could all be in the same place at the same time so that we could all get to know each other in person. It is a strange sensation to have folks that you could consider as friends even though you haven't met face to face, but that's how I feel here sometimes.

shannonsilk
12-15-2006, 11:46 AM
i also joined about 2 months ago and it has totally changed my life. i bought a bunch of clothes and makeup and started tucking sometimes. i am going to a triess meeting this weekend.