PDA

View Full Version : outted at the cosmetic counter

sue ellan
12-14-2006, 06:45 PM
went to the cosmetic counter where i had a make over. i was talking the sa about my make and if i was doing it right. she gave me severel pointers. ask her about eye shadow and showed me several different colors. i had taken severl pictures when i was enfemand showed them to her. thought they were neat. said i should use a darker color of lip stik to go with the top that is was wearing. it sure is nice to tell someone about beng a cd besides my so.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Sierra Evon
12-14-2006, 06:59 PM
I gone by them many times ( the cosmetics counters ) , but Ive been to affraid to really talk with them , I'd love to sit in the chair, and let them do my make up, but last year I did buy a mirror compact at Macy's...

sue ellan
12-15-2006, 08:14 AM
I gone by them many times ( the cosmetics counters ) , but Ive been to affraid to really talk with them , I'd love to sit in the chair, and let them do my make up, but last year I did buy a mirror compact at Macy's... just stop and talk to the sa's. they wont bite you.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

paulaN
12-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I'd love to do that, but I would have to be far enough away from home to do it. I did bye some durmablend at Maceys in bangor one time I had to ask her what shade I needed. she sold it to me but acted as if she was only tolerating me. I payed for it and left. bye the way I like the durmablend a lot.