PDA

View Full Version : PiC oF me AGain!!!!!!!!:D

Roxylvrgurl
05-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Hello, its me, neodozzprime@hotmail. My other account was jacked, but here is my pic again: :)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=183&stc=1

Rate me please :)

KellyCD_Girl
05-24-2004, 07:12 PM
Hello, its me, neodozzprime@hotmail. My other account was jacked, but here is my pic again: :)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=183&stc=1

Rate me please :)

What do you mean you got jacked?

Kelly

Roxylvrgurl
05-24-2004, 07:21 PM
My account was hacked or something. I think it was some sort of virus. Sorry.

Rate my pic :D

Gabrielle
05-24-2004, 07:22 PM
I mean the message just did not make sense.

BTW: Nice pic.

Do you know how someone got control of your account?
This info may help other members to avoid having the same thing happen.

For instance. The first time I got on to this forum, I had closed the window without login out. So the next time I came back, I was still logged in.
My computer is my own private computer so no worries there, but if it was on a public computer, who knows who could have used my account???

Anyways, be careful with your account girls.

Roxylvrgurl
05-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the warning :)

Im glad you like me :) Any suggustions with me? How to improve?

Gabrielle
05-24-2004, 07:24 PM
The only virus I could see doing this , would be a trojan where someone would have had control of your machine. :confused:

Roxylvrgurl
05-24-2004, 07:25 PM
Well, its over, so yea :P

Anyway, any suggustions for me?

Gabrielle
05-24-2004, 07:31 PM
:rolleyes:

As far as looks go, I think you're already way ahead of me. But I am sure there are plenty of girls here who would have wonderful suggestions.
:)

Roxylvrgurl
05-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Ok Cool. Any suggustions? Ratings? Anyone :)

Roxylvrgurl
05-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Bump :cool:

Roxylvrgurl
05-24-2004, 11:28 PM
Again, how do I look and how can I improve?

simpsonfan
05-24-2004, 11:35 PM
i think you look very cute.

salem
05-25-2004, 06:24 AM
You look great. To make any other comments would require more photos in different settings and other clothes. But so far, so good.

salem

~Tammy~
05-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Hmm, ok, is it just me or doesn't anyone else realise this is still the same twit posting???

On one posting, supposedly hacked: "Oh yea, and its sick too. And Wrong. Ban me if you wish. Bye"

On another posting, apparently the real person: "Well, its over, so yea :P Anyway, any suggustions for me?"

Now, there doesnt seem to be many people using the word "yea", infact after a little searching, I haven't seen it used by anyone else.

Plus the fact that all the posts by this character are basically short one liners and look very similar.

Julie
05-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Detective Tammy,

It seems you may have uncovered something. Other suspicions arise when I continually see the "rate me" request and a picture of what looks to be a GG. I think I saw one post that says she was wearing a wig but that's no wig in the picture.

Julie Sipowicz (sp?)

~Tammy~
05-25-2004, 11:14 AM
It's quite funny when you think about it.

Here we have someone deciding crossdressing is 'sick' and 'wrong'. Presumably meaning because we are pretending to be someone else, wearing clothes of the opposite sex, etc.

Then at the same time this person is pretending to be someone else, then apologising and asking for opinions and ratings.

From this we can see this person isn't very sure about who they are themselves.

Is this sick and wrong?

I don't know, I'm not a doctor or judge.

I just don't like myself or my friends being fooled or judged by someone who doesn't know us.

Lee
05-25-2004, 11:23 AM
I am trying to be open minded about this,But there is something very odd about these post. Too pushy !!!

Rachel_740
05-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Hi Girls,

I got very suspicious when I saw the supposed 'real' Roxylvrgurl istead of the hacked one. I didn't look at the way things were written or anything, it just didn't add up that someone should hack into someones ID on a site like this..................... very strange

jenny_k78
05-25-2004, 02:32 PM
I would have to agree with you after looking at them and seeing the similarities. Like Lee, I want to be open minded about this.