PDA

View Full Version : womans intuition

Sheila
12-15-2006, 08:35 AM
We all know that women are supposed to have that brilliant thing called woman's intuition (and it never ever fails :D ),so to all you "GURLS" do you feel more intuitive when dressed or not

:hugs:

cdeeko
12-15-2006, 08:37 AM
I am a fraid I do not feel the W.I...at least not yet. BUT True Story when I told a friend about my starting to CD this week. She said "You think I did not know that about you...".

So she must have it.:heehee:

Kate Simmons
12-15-2006, 08:40 AM
Double edged sword for me Jess. My dualness and balance is part of a spiritual equation. I'm very much in touch with feelings and impressions. Not only do I get the "hunch" that guys get, I also have the ability to know when something is "right" or not and get impressions you might say of something impending.:happy: Ericka Kay

marie354
12-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Come on everyone. We all got it. Call it intuition, hunches or what ever. It's all the same, don't ya' think?

lowlavalentine
12-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Interesting question. Dressing is much more than just wearing clothes - for me it is adopting a feminine identity. I'm not sure that intuition comes as part of the package, but there is no question that there are psychological changes when in girl mode.

Calliope
12-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Sorry to keep pitching this book (Female Brain) but the author surmises 'female intuition' is the result of a more finely-tuned receptiveness to reading body language (communication as GG survival skill). I think paying closer attention to social cues does come with dressing out.

Cyndie
12-15-2006, 12:18 PM
I had not thought of have it but I think yes, especially when it comes to my wife. I read her mind so many times and will answer her question before she even ask. She doesn't do the same with me and it drives her crazy.:heehee:

TTFN
Cyndie

Kimberley
12-15-2006, 12:38 PM
I am and always have been intuitive first then logical and analytical second. Gets me into a heap of trouble sometimes because I cant explain myself.

Oh well.

Kimberley.

Lisa Golightly
12-15-2006, 12:41 PM
Apparently I'm psychic... or so I've been told... I didn't have a clue myself :)

SherriePall
12-15-2006, 01:28 PM
I think I am no matter how dressed.

Linda Daniels
12-15-2006, 01:45 PM
For me it is the same all the time. It used to surprise me how I just seem to "Know Things" ...but now I just kinda have learned to expect it. It doesn't matter how I am dressed

Linda

carla smith
12-15-2006, 02:33 PM
She is right, females are more receptive to the stimulus around them, which in turn makes it seem to us that they have some kind of extra sensory perception....they do! They see the colors, smell the flowers, feel the silk, hear the music, and taste the wine better that I. But even more, it seems that females can since the joys and sorrows in life to a higher degree than me.

This is part of my lesson of the week. I am starting to feminize my perceptions and be more cognizant of the things around me....it's a beautiful world, my friend!

Have fun out there!

Bethanygirl
12-15-2006, 02:36 PM
I am more sensitive to what people are thinking, more attentive, but maybe that is just my normal maturity-of-self, I was a self-centered lil' shyte as a teen, but most teens are. Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe I don't believe in female intuition, just the power of sensitivity, and empathy?

JulieCDorlando
12-15-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello Jess,
I can say with all honesty that I have not gained such a perception as a womans intuition when dressed. I am after all still a male whether I am in a dress or trousers. I believe a womans intution is a gift for GG's to use. Perhaps some CD's have something similar, but for me, when it comes to intution I am dumber than a bag of rocks :lol:

tekla west
12-15-2006, 04:34 PM
"I think I am no matter how dressed."

In the sense its being used here it seems to me that intitution is based in feeling rather than thinking, feeling as the direct opposite of thinking. In that men tend to think - reason - the solution, where women would seem to attach as much - if not more - value to the feeling of sitution.

remembering...

Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.

Jodi
12-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Intuition no. I call it following my gut feelings. I am just as astute dressed as a guy or a girl. I am especially vigilant when dressed as a girl. Following my gut feelings has not only kept me out of trouble, but has saved my life on a number of occasions.

Jodi

Amy Hepker
12-15-2006, 08:08 PM
I always know when I want to dress, is the Womens Intuition?

Rachel Morley
12-15-2006, 08:11 PM
...so to all you "GURLS" do you feel more intuitive when dressed or not
I don't know if I have it or not, but if I do, what sort of clothes I'm wearing at the time doesn't seem to make any difference.

Marla S
12-15-2006, 08:29 PM
What I get and what I don't get depends a lot on my actual self-assurance.
This correlates significantly with my dress code.
In drab I usually look at the ground or somewhere in the sky.
That makes it hard to read peoples mind.:heehee:

Kate Simmons
12-15-2006, 08:32 PM
What I get and what I don't get depends a lot on my actual self-assurance.
This correlates significantly with my dress code.
In drab I usually look at the ground or somewhere in the sky.
That makes it hard to read peoples mind.:heehee:Believe it or not Marla, I just checked out this thread because I had the "feeling" you were ripe for a response. Now, isn't that a coincidence? Ms ME

Marla S
12-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, anything left to say ?:happy:

Kate Simmons
12-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Well, anything left to say ?:happy:Only perhaps that it is just possible I feel I know you pretty well by now and your quest for true understanding. Just a feeling, mind you.:happy:

Robin Leigh
12-15-2006, 09:10 PM
I always feel like a mixture of masculine & feminine. Dressing just brings the feminine energies more to the foreground, but I don't know if it puts me into a more intuitive mode. I can be very analytical & scientific, but I try not to let that cut me off from the more spiritual dimensions.

Robin

trannie T
12-15-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm equally stupid in jeans or a dress.

Maria2004
12-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Not only do I get the "hunch" that guys get, I also have the ability to know when something is "right" or not and get impressions you might say of something impending.:happy: Ericka Kay

The written (or typed) word is the "dual edged sword" male "hunch" v. "female intuition" in the end means the same thing, same sword with too edges. Broad-sword? :lol: Have the same ability, saved my butt more then once, call it "female intuition" when dressed, call it "hunch" en drab. Good one Ericka :thumbsup: