PDA

View Full Version : odd dreams

cdbrandi
12-15-2006, 10:05 AM
While I am sure I dream almost every night, very rarely do I actually remember what I dream about. Well, last night I had a very weird dream and I actually remembered what it was when I woke up, so I thought I would share.

I have been unemployed for a while (in the real world), and have been looking for a job for a while. So in my dream last night, I got a call for a job interview. I go to the interview in drab, and in the course of the interview I am told that I met and exceed the qualifications that they have set, but that they can not hire me because they need a female for the position (it was something in a school I think) so I tell them that that is not a problem that I can wear womens clothing and look like a woman. The interviewer kinda laughs and says really, I say sure, if it means I get the job I can manage it. So he tells me that he will put my application in with those for the final interviews and for me to come back dressed as a woman, and asks me what name I will use, so I tell him, and he says ok and writes it down. A few days go by and I get a call to schedule the final interview. so I set out to start planning everything. The day comes, and I get ready (Beyond a dressy skirt and blouse, I do not remember what I had on), my wife helped with the hair and makeup, and I got for the interview which is with a panel this time. I ace the interview and they pretty much tell me then and there that I have the job. Now at this point I do not know if the first person has told them all that I am a cross dresser or if they think I am a gg. Well on my way out I see the first interviewer and he said that he has not told them yet, but will when they finish all of the interviews, and asks me to wait in the lobby for they only have one more. Well a long while goes by and the last person comes out, and sits down, and they call another person back in, a few minutes they come back out, and then they call me back in. When I sit down they ask me if I could pull the look off every day, and I say sure no problem, why? To which they answer that I had the job, but had to show up for work every day looking like a woman, and if I could not keep up the look, that they would have to give the job to a less qualified person. So I said that I could do it, and got the job. And that is where I woke up. Odd ain't it.........

SherriePall
12-15-2006, 10:37 AM
I've had the same dream. Except the interviewer told me the job was mine if I came back the next day dressed. Guess what I did the next day.
Now, the question is, what do these dreams mean?

JoAnnDallas
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
:cry: ...I want that dream....

Kate Simmons
12-15-2006, 10:44 AM
They probably mean that you feel you could go out into the work force en femme and hold down a good job. Says a lot about your confidence level in youself and your abilities. Having a nice tush to look at probably doesn't hurt either ya know.:happy: Ericka Kay

pinkshelly
12-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Want that dream, hell, I want that reallity.
Huggs, Shelly.

Penny
12-15-2006, 11:50 AM
"Sweet dreams baby, Sweet dreams baby, how long must I dream?"

:hugs:

Penny

Calliope
12-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Most excellent!

When I first moved to Northampton MA ('Lesbianville USA,' as the National Enquirer once called it; Dar Williams broke there) I was still pretty much enfemme as I began to apply for jobs.

I remember the receptionist at Valley Programs (mental health nonprofit) saying to me, 'Anyone wearing pink shoes deserves the job.'

Sure enough, when I showed up for my interview (lots of purple & pink and a circa-'66 Barbra Streisand hairdo), I got the job.

No one thought I was a CD, they just thought I was gay - which, in that particular town, meant job placement preference.

christie
12-15-2006, 01:01 PM
I have had dreams where I am enfemme, but not one like that. Enjoy them, I know I always do.

Christie

Chiana
12-15-2006, 01:02 PM
I've had the same dream. Except the interviewer told me the job was mine if I came back the next day dressed. Guess what I did the next day.
Now, the question is, what do these dreams mean?

I think it means that we would all like to have a legitimate reason to be "required" to dress so that we have absolutely no guilt associated with our needs to dress.

Bethanygirl
12-15-2006, 02:53 PM
I have, as long as I can remember, been crossdressed in my dreams. I never dreamed I wasn't dressed, and though I have dreamed I had breasts before I got them, I never dreamed I was actually a girl. I guess even my subconcious know who I really am...