PDA

View Full Version : half dressed

paulaN
12-15-2006, 10:31 AM
I finished my last night shift this morning and I have the weekend off. I recived my new breast forms this week and I have been dying to wear them (other than just trying them on for fit) So I asked the wife this morning if I could wear something more comfy this morning. She reluctantly said OK. She is not used to me running around the house I a skirt. I do not want to push it to far. So I have not put on my wig or make-up. I do however have on a nice black skirt suit with a white turtle neck and my black sling back shoes, stay-up stockings and of course my new breast forms.
My new breast forms are fantastic. I got them from the Breast Form store this week for $169.00 size 5 which is a c. cup. My old ones I had bought a very long time ago and thay were more like "add a cup" for a woman that had a b. cup and wanted a c.cup. So thay did not fit very well but thay only cost me $100.00 way back then. (at the time real breast forms were over $300.00) Well these girls are so nice, like I said "fantastic"the weight and bounce is wonderful. I'm not going to be able to hide these girls. Woo Hoo!!! I feel great right now and the wife seems to be getting used to me running around in my skirt. just wanted to share a joy with all my sista's. Have a great Christmas everyone I got my presant early Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

pinkshelly
12-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Sounds wonderfull cumfy sweety. I have or even just little dress all I can. sometimes it's just a bra with forms under guy cloths around the house. I have been known to work on a car or two that way too. It's funny, ya don't know how big they are till they are rubbing on the underside of a car. ROTF.
Huggs, Shelly.

CDBarbie
12-15-2006, 12:11 PM
PaulaN, I know just how you feel. When I get something new, I just can't stand for it to sit in the closet or lingerie drawer. BTW, don't forget to let your SO know how much you appreciate the "little things". That opportunity to be at home and feel like yourself is priceless, and so is she for allowing it. Baby steps are great. Love, Barbie

KimberlyS
12-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Paula, I am glad you got some time to dress. Sounds like you had a good day.

I am the same with new things. I just love to try them on as soon as possible.

Dressing around the house with no wig or makeup is my normal mode when i get time to dress. For the most part i only wear a wig and makeup for going out.

KimberlyS-CD

paulaN
12-15-2006, 04:09 PM
barbie. flowers are already on my list of things to do later today. good advice but I've got it covered.