PDA

View Full Version : Boob Watch

lowlavalentine
12-15-2006, 12:09 PM
It all started with an auburn wig and a pair of silicone breasts.

My usual wig is a medium length brunette bob with bangs. It suits the shape of my face and looks natural. Brunette being what it is though (aka somewhat boring) I was hankering for something a little spicier. Thus I went shopping for and purchased an auburn wig in much the same style. I was planning on going out to lunch with a cd friend of mine and had planned on wearing a silver-black suit and a new stretch rayon top that I had found at TJ Max. I donned the new wig and examined myself in the mirror. I wasn't entirely unhappy, but I realized I was going to need some new makeup. I had the eyeshadow but I needed blush, lipstick and lipliner to accompany the red in my new hair.

A week or so before I had been the beneficiary of a new set of silicone breasts. A ts friend of mine had been on hormones growing her own for a year or so and finally had a set of implants to finish the job. Never being one to turn down a good deal, I took her now redundant breastforms off her hands. My new boobs felt great, heavier and jigglier than what I was used to. Under my stretch top I was impressed with my new figure.

I knew there was a WalMart a couple of blocks from where I was staying. I took off the suit and went into stealth mode, flying beneath the tg detection radar in jeans and flats, but I left the top repleat with my new boobs on. At Wally World I got the cosmetics I needed and headed up to the checkout counter to find 1 poor cashier trying to checkout about 15 customers. I dutifully took my place at the end of the line behind a short fat bald man who stood maybe 5 1/2 ft. tall. Even in flats I'm 6 ft. tall, and thus as he turned around to see who had come up behind him, he was nose to nipple with my new, improved chest. In my experience the best way to "pass" is to look ladylike, move ladylike, keep your mouth shut and don't stay in one place for too long. Here I was, a fixed target, with my new admirer about 2 ft. from me suddenly transfixed with my boobs. For the next 10 minutes or so that it took to get through the checkout line I don't think this guy took his eyes off my chest for more than a few seconds. He wasn't even subtle about it. If I was a genetic woman under those circumstances I would have been very uncomfortable and quite insulted. If I had been really cool I could have reached in, taken out a breast and handed to him with a witty quip like "Hey jerk, If you're so interested in my boobs, you want to take one home?" I didn't though, I just tried to look disinterested and nonchalant like I have "Danny DeVito" oggling my boobs everyday and it's no big deal - just another cross for a big breasted crossdresser like me to bear. In any case, after what seemed an eternity, I got through the line. Lost my boob watcher and headed back to my new makeup, new hair and new look.

princessmichelle
12-15-2006, 12:43 PM
Sorry you had a bad experience at "Wally World."

Can we call this jerk "off the Wall-y"?

PM
PS: Good for you for experimenting with a new look. Sometimes a new look doesn't work out, so that too takes courage.

Peggy55
12-15-2006, 03:25 PM
That's a great story! I would have paid anything to see the look on that guys face if you would have done that! Priceless!

Peggy

Lisa Golightly
12-15-2006, 03:36 PM
'it 'im with yer 'andbag... 'swhat they were invented for... lampin' an oggler. :)