PDA

View Full Version : Fishnets

lowlavalentine
12-15-2006, 01:40 PM
What do you girls think of fishnets? I have to admit that they generally don't excite me- but I do experience moments of weakness.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-5/1020887/fish1.jpg

Cyndie
12-15-2006, 01:49 PM
WOW! in that picture they are fantastic. Makes my heart skip a beat.:happy: Thanks
Cyndie

klyde
12-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Wow she's gorgeous.

MarinaTwelve200
12-15-2006, 02:20 PM
I was fascinated by them ever since I was a boy when 2 great looking "Saloon girls" from the local wild west theme park walked right by me.---Their legs looked great in their fishnet hose. I was never able to get any for myself till a few years ago---I think MY legs look great in them too. (I prefer the finer mesh)

I only wish I had a better pic.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/legs.jpg

Lisa Golightly
12-15-2006, 02:44 PM
Damned uncomfortable.

ArleneRaquel
12-15-2006, 02:46 PM
You are beautiful in fishnets. You are also beautiful without them Great Legs. Maureen

StayceeCD
12-15-2006, 02:58 PM
I love the look but generally enjoy the feel of panty hose or stockings better.

Alaceann
12-15-2006, 03:43 PM
I love the look of them altho they are not the most comfortable but with the right outfit the are great. I don't care for the large hole ones when my toes poke through.

Sara Kat
12-15-2006, 04:10 PM
I love fishnets! Personally, I can't have too many pairs. I probably wear them more than I do regular stockings.

Ashley1
12-15-2006, 04:36 PM
I just bought my first pair of fishnets a few days ago, and I haven't had a chance to wear them yet so guess what will happen the next time that I dress. Maybe I'll give you a report.

Fallen Angel
12-15-2006, 04:39 PM
I perfer them over panty hose but if they have lager openings I will wear color panty hose under them for a different effect.

MsEva
12-15-2006, 04:41 PM
WOW! in that picture they are fantastic. Makes my heart skip a beat.:happy: Thanks
Cyndie

Yeah what she said..wow..fantastic!

I have had a pair or two in my younger days, a SA from a fetish boutique said that they hide leg hair better than other hose..not sure about that...never worked for me:heehee:

MsEva
12-15-2006, 04:42 PM
I love the look but generally enjoy the feel of panty hose or stockings better.

Just have to agree ... not very comfortable.

Joyciecd
12-15-2006, 05:59 PM
I wear them @ 50% of the time - stockings only with a lacy garter belt, and black only.

Andrea Nicole
12-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi,
I wear them occassionally, but with a much smaller weave than in you photo, which by the way, you look extremely GOOD.
Take Care,
Andi

stephanie100
12-15-2006, 06:08 PM
I wear them @ 50% of the time - stockings only with a lacy garter belt, and black only.

didnt know you could get fishnet pantyhose+?

Audrey34
12-15-2006, 06:17 PM
I love the look of fishnets! I would love to get a pair but I can't find any for a "full-figured" girl such as myself. I always see them in S, M, and L.
-Audrey

saraleehanes
12-15-2006, 06:40 PM
So nice to see you Lowla. I have always loved the look you present.

On hosiery, I love silky sheer nylons and pantyhose. I do have a couple pair of fishnets, but they don't give me the feel I like best. Though I have to admit that they have grown on me a bit when I tried them with the right outfit and shoes.

Sara

sissystephanie
12-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Cyndie

Cyndie put it very correctly. WOW!!!!

I wish I had the courage to wear Fishnets openly in public. I have worn them under slacks (ladies, of course!) with sandals. Don't think anyone even noticed.:sad:

Would love to be able to wear them with a nice skirt and heels to go out to eat. Oh well, maybe some day!!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Jodi
12-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Just have to agree ... not very comfortable.

Eva, Years ago, I would have said the same thing. I was discussing fishnets with a couple of gg friends, and they all said that fishnets alone are very uncomfortable, but to make them comfortable, wear a pair of sheer, nude pantyhose under them. I tried it and was hooked. With a good pair of hose under the fishnets, they slip on easily, don't bind or sag, and the netting does not cut into your legs and feet. A word of caution. Don't use a 99 cent pair under them--will not work. Wear something like Hanes silk reflections. You will not believe the difference.

Jodi

Cassy11
12-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Fishnets, I've never had a pair but after looking at that photo WOW. Will they make everyones legs look that good!

Robin Leigh
12-15-2006, 08:43 PM
I've always liked the look of fishnets. It's surprising how warm they are. I love how they feel under the hand, but not on the leg, unless I have other hose under them. Back in the 80s some girls wore fishnets over bright lycra tights. I thought it looked great. :)

Fishnets will help to disguise short leg hair, but this works best if you also wear other hose underneath them.

On my way home from work yesterday, I saw a conservatively dressed GG at the bus stop wearing a pair of black fishnets. :happy:

Robin

marie354
12-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Wow! (I always say that!) I've never tried them, but like the look. Do they come in darker shades to cover boyhood scars?

twiggy
12-15-2006, 09:06 PM
I don't actually have any and have never tried them but they look sexy to me. I'm sure I'd love them.

kathy gg
12-15-2006, 10:00 PM
I love fishnets! I also like that they are coming in different colors now as well and different weaves and such....very chic!

As for larger sizes..well I am a curvy girl myself and I usually go to specilaity lingerie shops where they always carry plus size. Even when I was a size 13 I still liked the plus size becuase my legs are longish and I found "L" to usually not be long enough.

I also ALWAYS wear pantyhose under my fishies when I wear them, because it keeps them in place and you dont' lose a toe in a hole!

I love the look of fishnets! I would love to get a pair but I can't find any for a "full-figured" girl such as myself. I always see them in S, M, and L.
-Audrey

Paula G
12-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Love fishnets! Have several pairs, including a "pantyhose" type. I use them when I want to make an outfit just a little more sensual.

MsEva
12-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Eva, Years ago, I would have said the same thing. I was discussing fishnets with a couple of gg friends, and they all said that fishnets alone are very uncomfortable, but to make them comfortable, wear a pair of sheer, nude pantyhose under them. I tried it and was hooked. With a good pair of hose under the fishnets, they slip on easily, don't bind or sag, and the netting does not cut into your legs and feet. A word of caution. Don't use a 99 cent pair under them--will not work. Wear something like Hanes silk reflections. You will not believe the difference.

Jodi

Really, I just may have to rethink that one....but most fishnets are too large. I do love the sculptured pantyhose and tights though.:happy:

Billie2day
12-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Wow if fishnets could make me look as good as you I would wear them all the time. Billie

Serena
12-22-2006, 10:17 PM
I personally love the look of fishnets. I've never tried them but I want to, they look very sexy. To me, it just adds to it, especially if they've got a real-good looking outfit on, usually with high heels

genevieve
12-22-2006, 10:27 PM
love fishnets and have so many, not the large pattern tho, i like fallen angels look, a pair of sheer colored stockings beneath, am also a saloon gurl fan from when i was young

MJ
12-22-2006, 10:27 PM
hmmm fishnets thank you. you just gave me an idea for the captain :D
but i have not tried them so tomorrow i am on a mission thanks

Angie G
12-22-2006, 11:24 PM
I have a pair of garter fishnets I wear occasionally ther ok no big thing :hugs:
Angie

Courtney A Anderson
12-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Love the look of fishnets:thumbsup: also use fish nets to catch fish hehehe:D

Deidra Cowen
12-23-2006, 08:02 AM
I love fish nets. When ever wearing lingerie I always go with fish nets & high heels. By the way thats a lovely picture of you.

Kahlan51
12-23-2006, 08:19 AM
[QUOTE=lowlavalentine;667144]What do you girls think of fishnets? I have to admit that they generally don't excite me- but I do experience moments of weakness.

I love them and I like patterned hose I have a lovely pair with butterflys on them . I look at you in fishnets and if I didn't love them before I would now, You look gorgeous. Kahlan

Raychel
12-23-2006, 08:42 AM
I always loved the look of fishnets, but never could stand the feel of them. But I never have tried them over pantyhose. That may change the whole story. I guess I will have to get back to you later with the final decision.

gabismith73
12-23-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi,
I wear them occassionally, but with a much smaller weave than in you photo, which by the way, you look extremely GOOD.
Take Care,
Andi

I agree with Andi, you look really GORGEOUS with them on. I personally like the ones with smaller openings, but only on certain occassions, such as when I want to look specially ****ry and turn on a man!

darling_felicity
12-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Like all patterned stockings, they need to match the outfit and the occasion-and probably the legs!

ronna
12-23-2006, 11:18 AM
That's a lovely photo of you, Lowla, but aren't those really what they call "fencenets?" Plus, if I look closely (how can you help it?), it looks like they are regular sheer hose with a pattern. The real fencenets are like a chain-link fence with just bare skin in between, which do look uncomfortable. You, on the other, look quite comfortable!

Karren H
12-23-2006, 01:12 PM
Fishnets are ok...I actually like the hose with embroidered flowers in them better...like this

Karren