PDA

View Full Version : Well, I told my wife...

27th Jennifer
12-15-2006, 06:01 PM
I told my wife a few days ago that I have always wanted to crossdress since I was a kid. She is very supportive, so long as I don't go overboard with it, which is great! Until I accidentally ran across this forum, I always thought it was something that would just go away. Over the last several months, I have come to terms with what I feel, and having an understanding wife is the greatest feeling in the whole world. Thank you to everyone, without you, I would still think these thoughts were wierd, but I now understand that it is a common feeling to have, and I am grateful that there is such a supportive forum out there for myself and everyone else!:o

melissacd
12-15-2006, 06:07 PM
You are a very lucky girl to have a supportive wife. Good luck in moving this wonderful part of yourself forward.

Billijo49504
12-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Well I'm glad things are going well for you. It really is much nicer when your wife is supportive. Have a great holiday....BJ
ps, Don't forget to buy her some pretty things.

Calliope
12-15-2006, 06:09 PM
She is very supportive, so long as I don't go overboard with it, which is great! Until I accidentally ran across this forum[...]

Whoops, another lady just went overboard!

cd_stacey
12-15-2006, 06:12 PM
I envy you, Ana. Mine was not so understanding. In fact, it was quite an ugly scene.

Debra Lynn
12-15-2006, 06:13 PM
I agree, it's wonderful that your wife is supportive, make sure that you take extra effort to keep her happy with both of you and make sure she realizes that you consider her to be worth almost any effort to please her! Best wishes for a long and happy marraige!

Holly
12-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Ana, that's terrific news. Since she is supporting of you, be sure to be supportive of her. Unconditional love is a beautiful thing.

Di
12-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Awesome news! Nothing better than unconditional love:D

Sheila
12-15-2006, 06:55 PM
great news hun

Amy Hepker
12-15-2006, 06:57 PM
See if your wife wants to join the GGs here. I am glad that she is working with you, just make sure you know her limits and respect them.

Shelly Preston
12-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Ana

Great to hear such good news

I wonder if she might be interested in joining the forum

Kandi
12-15-2006, 07:09 PM
good for you! Like everyone else before, remember to spoil that SO of yours and it will come back ten fold

lowlavalentine
12-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Congratulations, it took a lot of courage on your part. In my experience "telling your wife" is not an event but more a process. The Kubler-Ross steps of denial, anger, depression, bargaining and acceptance are not far off what goes on after disclosure of xdressing. If your wife was able to vault over the first four steps directly to acceptance then she is remarkable and you are exceptionally lucky. I'd be very happy she is initially positive, but I'd also be aware that you may be enjoying a honeymoon period.

On into the fertile void.

Deanna2
12-18-2006, 07:47 AM
Good for you Ana. I know how you feel because I had a similar experience.

Kate Simmons
12-18-2006, 07:51 AM
It's a tough image to maintain, Ana but a lot of fun (at least for me). As far as being weird, thanks. I take that as a compliment.:happy: EKR

Sweet Cindy
12-18-2006, 09:51 AM
That's wonderful to hear, Ana! You're a lucky girl. I'm working on letting my wife in on this side of me and I love hearing positive stories - thanks for sharing. Have fun!

Bethanygirl
12-18-2006, 10:12 AM
That is good news Ana, I think your wife may be the lucky one though. Women who are accepting will often find a new best freind as well as a spouse. We are all better people when we dress, kinder, more reasonable, try to go over disagreememts when dressed, you will get your way less, but you won't mind as much, and she will feel less conflict in her life. Good luck, I am happy it is working out for you dear! :thumbsup:

Rachel Morley
12-18-2006, 10:19 AM
I agree Ana, the people on this forum are wonderfully supportive, but having a supportive wife is the best thing in the whole world. I'm really happy and pleased your wife is ok with your dressing. I have a supportive (and participating) wife too and she makes my crossdressing so much more enjoyable because of her acceptance.

Angie G
12-18-2006, 10:50 AM
Ana I came out to my wife just over a year ago I found the forun after that looking for snswers asto that I do she understands it is a part of me I did not put there and she supports my need of this thing God I love her :hugs:
Angie