PDA

View Full Version : One who will apologize...

shavedm64
12-15-2006, 06:07 PM
I just read the message that some of the MTF dressers have been rather rude here... I wish to apologize for any of us that have been offensive, or have offended. That is not why I come here, and would hope that most others feel the same way. It amazes me that in a place where we can all learn and enjoy each others company, that there still have to be the buttheads that are only out for their own....

Kieron Andrew
12-15-2006, 06:09 PM
thank you for your kind words, however it has all hopefully been cleared up now, but thank you for apologising on the behalf of others

CaptLex
12-15-2006, 10:35 PM
thank you for your kind words, however it has all hopefully been cleared up now, but thank you for apologising on the behalf of others

What he said. :happy:

Also, there were several private apologies issued and several messages from members concerned that they may have been the cause of problems and that has helped heal the rift. As Kieron said, we hope the matter has been cleared up and we can all continue to learn from each other and interact like grown ups.

Amy Hepker
12-15-2006, 10:38 PM
I sure hope I have not affended anyone as we are all a large family here. We kid each other and Help each other.

Sarah Rabbit
12-15-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm not going to appologise until Kieron appologises for dipping my pigtails into the desk ink well:tongueout

Sarah R. :bunny:

CaptLex
12-15-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm not going to appologise until Kieron appologises for dipping my pigtails into the desk ink well:tongueout

Pigtails . . . or bunny ears? :D

Sarah Rabbit
12-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Pigtails . . . or bunny ears? :D

Ahhh...pigtails or ears...it's all the same to me:D

Felix
12-16-2006, 03:06 AM
Hi shavedm64 and thanx for bein so thoughtful xx Felix :hugs:

suzy
12-16-2006, 03:40 AM
I guess I missed all the hoopla....where was I when all this was going on?

I too agree that we need to be sensitive here when dealing with some very difficult and challeging issues. Hugs and kisses to all!:love:

Joy Carter
12-16-2006, 06:13 AM
Aw I'm so sorry. I don't think it were me. Would it help you BOYZ if you took a poke at me +? :Punch: :beatup: :hugs:

Adam
12-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Aw I'm so sorry. I don't think it were me. Would it help you BOYZ if you took a poke at me +? :Punch: :beatup: :hugs:

no poke but have one of these instead :hugs:

janedoe311
12-18-2006, 03:12 PM
perfect ladies or gentleman. . . . . . well, relatively speaking! :heehee: