PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one that sees it??

justsearching
12-15-2006, 10:44 PM
i dont know what it is but i really feel that all of us gurls dress a whole lot better and look way hotter then a lot of ggs.....no offense to you gg here because you girls are beautiful too but i mean wow arent we hott also!!!!?!?!!? :love:

Amy Hepker
12-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Yes, it is true we over dress for eveything.

marie354
12-15-2006, 10:50 PM
well, real girls, well are girls, we just want to be. Unless SRS is in our future.
I love the look, more colorful than drab. Well that's me.

I had to edit more. Men are drab. Same suits, shorts, pants, tees. Always the same, always. I won't go into the attitudes........

MJ
12-15-2006, 10:50 PM
hi there
you may want to re phase your post gg get hurt when you say things like that. anyway i think we just look great. gg look awesome and i am just OK :hugs:

CaptLex
12-15-2006, 11:01 PM
i dont know what it is but i really feel that all of us gurls dress a whole lot better and look way hotter then a lot of ggs.....no offense to you gg here because you girls are beautiful too but i mean wow arent we hott also!!!!?!?!!? :love:
Here's what I don't get *takes deep breath and pauses to find the right words* . . . why do some people feel it necessary to bring someone else down in order to bring themselves up? Isn't it possible to just say that the gurls here are "hott" (I won't debate that) without having to bring GGs down (even if they're not the ones on this site)? :rolleyes: Yeah, I know, I'm a bit sensitive on this subject, but I don't understand why that's necessary.

BTW, Marie, not all men are drab - well, maybe in Maryland, I don't know. :p

tekla west
12-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Its bad to over-generalize. Sure, there are lots of GGs who don't look so hot. They don't take care of themselves, they don't take the time, they are letting a knife and fork dig thier grave and all that. On the other hand, most CDs take time, and work hard at it, so it shows.

Given that, I do hang out a lot of time backstage, with girls who are "friends with the band" and all that, and even married to the band. With someone like the Black Crows, that was Kate Hutson, and with Seal that was Hedi Klum, and let me tell you, if you think HK looks good on TV well... from a few feet away to have her smile at you and say "Hi" is to know what they mean when they talk about someone who could make a dead man .... well, you know the phrase.

So, don't get too far up there. Good, is not the best.

Marla S
12-15-2006, 11:02 PM
... but i mean wow arent we hott also!!!!?!?!!? :love:

Well you know ... Hot is something in the eye of the beholder, and it depends.
But indeed, we have quite a few great ladies with style here.
On the other side, a pair of stockings doesn't make someone automatically hot. That needs a bit more.

marie354
12-15-2006, 11:06 PM
I'm sorry, I ment no dis-respect.

marie354
12-15-2006, 11:16 PM
hi there
you may want to re phase your post gg get hurt when you say things like that. anyway i think we just look great. gg look awesome and i am just OK :hugs:

I'm sorry that I might of offended you. But, as a Man, which I am, and not afriad to admit it, a lot of the girls , gurls, whetch ever way you want to thing of it. We still are girls in the way we think. Or at least trying.

I didn't mean any dis-respect, but we have to be real about our feelings.

How else are we gonna' know about how others are gonna' feel?

justsearching
12-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Here's what I don't get *takes deep breath and pauses to find the right words* . . . why do some people feel it necessary to bring someone else down in order to bring themselves up? Isn't it possible to just say that the gurls here are "hott" (I won't debate that) without having to bring GGs down (even if they're not the ones on this site)? :rolleyes: Yeah, I know, I'm a bit sensitive on this subject, but I don't understand why that's necessary.

BTW, Marie, not all men are drab - well, maybe in Maryland, I don't know. :p

oh i didnt mean to bring anyone down at all.. i was just saying that i love how we(guys) pass so well as girls...well im not too sure i pass but yeah i didnt mean it offensive to anyone

JulieCDorlando
12-15-2006, 11:19 PM
Hello,
I believe that most GG's are "hot" no matter what they are wearing. But even more so because they have an inward beauty that few guys/CD's actually stop to take notice of or have possesion of. To judge anyone on the basis of what they are wearing is shallow and just out right mean. I grew up in poverty and was judged by other kids my age because my family never could afford the nicer things that those other kids took for granted. There fore I refrain from condemning others for whatever reason they have for not dressing "hotter" than anyone else. I do understand that GG's do judge other GG's to some extent on what they are wearing, as I am of the understanding that is something that women do. Although I am not sure why there has to be a " I am hotter than you" attitude between CD's vs GG's, certainly that isn't the case from my perspective. All of us are beautiful, hot, sexy, erotic, etc in our own way. Just that some believe that they are that way only in their own minds.

justsearching
12-15-2006, 11:20 PM
all im saying is i love how so many males can pass so well and look good as females.....no offense anywhere i should have just put it like this in the first place....im sorry girls :sad:

tekla west
12-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Well if we can't say it here amoung ourselves, then were can we say it, even if tounge in cheek, and then what is the reason for this site anyway?

Calliope
12-15-2006, 11:23 PM
i dont know what it is but i really feel that all of us gurls dress a whole lot better and look way hotter then a lot of ggs.....

Y'know a lot of GGs are not trying to look hot.

MJ
12-15-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry that I might of offended you. But, as a Man, which I am, and not afriad to admit it, a lot of the girls , gurls, whetch ever way you want to thing of it. We still are girls in the way we think. Or at least trying.

I didn't mean any dis-respect, but we have to be real about our feelings.

How else are we gonna' know about how others are gonna' feel?

no marie.. i ment justsearching. because some people here get up set like captlex .. then there are the gg we dont want to upset them.. thats all

marie354
12-15-2006, 11:25 PM
Who was that said it earlier, maybe in another thread.... Pics... We need pics
Well maybe not in the same words, But Pictures tell a story.

Maybe we need a new thread.... Before and after.....

Anyone want to start?

CaptLex
12-15-2006, 11:29 PM
oh i didnt mean to bring anyone down at all.. i was just saying that i love how we(guys) pass so well as girls...well im not too sure i pass but yeah i didnt mean it offensive to anyone
Okay, I understand if you didn't mean to cause offense - like I said it's sensitive subject with me. I know I would never say the same in reverse - that I look better as a boy than many of the guys I see. I'm just happy to be able to express myself as a boy.

tekla west
12-15-2006, 11:29 PM
"Y'know a lot of GGs are not trying to look hot." Well, a lot of them are doing damn fine work at that then.

susiegrl19
12-15-2006, 11:33 PM
WOW! Why are we all so sensitive on here tonight??? We "All" dress well to please ourselves and SO if there be one. GG's also. I sure can't judge anyone for the way they dress. I haven't even posted a picture yet.

Calliope
12-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Well, a lot of them are doing damn fine work at that then.

Nothing like a beautiful womyn who obviously doesn't give a damn.

Tina Dixon
12-15-2006, 11:39 PM
If you were a female all the time your telling me you would be dressed to the max all the time, I don't think so, and we can never match there beauty on our best day.

tekla west
12-15-2006, 11:43 PM
Unless its the guy with the beer gut, a stained T-shirt that does not even cover his navel, with a stubble beard, greasy hair and his hand shoved down his sweatpants. Yummy!

P.S. I do know a lot of women who dress to the 9s every day, who wouldn't think of being seen out of the house without makeup, and toss anything as soon as it shows the least sign of streaching, fading or staining.

Perhaps its a big city deal.

Tina Dixon
12-15-2006, 11:48 PM
Unless its the guy with the beer gut, a stained T-shirt that does not even cover his navel, with a stubble beard, greasy hair and his hand shoved down his sweatpants. Yummy!
Window peaker:mad:

MJ
12-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Who was that said it earlier, maybe in another thread.... Pics... We need pics
Well maybe not in the same words, But Pictures tell a story.

Maybe we need a new thread.... Before and after.....

Anyone want to start?

well if you want to start one in the picture and video gallery, and see how many of us tag along ?

tekla west
12-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Oh my god Tina, you live next door to me.

Kate Simmons
12-16-2006, 01:07 AM
All the girls on this site are beautiful to me, genetics notwithstanding.The guys are of course all handsome devils. Guess I don't need to say any more, Right?:happy: Ericka Kay

Fallen Angel
12-16-2006, 02:46 AM
3 things, I know what its like to dress full time and i can see why our sisters dont dress all the time.And we do well most of us have our own images of what we would love to see our genetic sisters wear and Im from maryland and I dont think im drab at all

susiegrl19
12-16-2006, 08:04 AM
3 things, I know what its like to dress full time and i can see why our sisters dont dress all the time.And we do well most of us have our own images of what we would love to see our genetic sisters wear and Im from maryland and I dont think im drab at all

I am from maryland also and I agree with you 100%. Just because we are from this side of town does not make us drab.

EricaCD
12-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Do I think most CDs look better presenting as female than most genetic women? Absolutely not.

Take a GOOD look around you the next time you are in a crowded mall. Yes, I understand that many GGs and GWs dress casually compared to your average CD. But the effortless attractiveness and femininity around you is something that we, taken as a whole, simply do not match. Period.

Consider a few data points:

1. CDs who present their feminine image are a self-selecting group. In other words, if you have seen a CD en femme, its because she thinks well enough of her appearance to document it for the world or to go out and show herself. The full universe of crossdressers, including those who elect never to show themselves, is probably a good deal less collectively presentable.

2. Those genetic women who are so casually (even carelessly) attired could, if they so desired, take the time to get their hair, nails and makeup done, and put together a stunning outfit. And then, surprise surprise, they would look absolutely dazzling. Unlike them, we simply do not have the option of presenting ourselves beautifully on a "wash and wear" basis.

3. Show me a single crossdresser on earth who, waking up from a deep sleep, stretches, shakes out her hair and turns to give a sleepy "good morning" smile that is as dazzling, hypnotic and overwhelmingly feminine as a genetic woman's.

I am all for us girls presenting as beautiful an image as we can. (For those of us for whom that is not a priority, more power to you as well.) But PLEASE do not labor under the delusion that we collectively are better than genetic women at a game that is, by definition, theirs.

Fire away. PM if you really want to get nasty.

Erica

Angie G
12-16-2006, 09:34 AM
Well at least I have better legs then some I don't think my butts to bad either:hugs:
Angie

MarinaTwelve200
12-16-2006, 10:29 AM
GGs often have the ability---and DO turn their "female role" "on" and "Off", just like actors when they are "on"/"off" The GGs are "on" when it counts, but are usually "off" when its not needed. WE as CDers are like actors who are "on" in our fem role and are never really "off" even in fem casual mode---hence we usually look more "dressed up" than most GGs do most of the time.

This on/off thing. I remembered historically, was a real and obvious contrast in the middle ages and renasanse when the sexual dimorphisim (two forms man vs woman) was a lot more intense than it is today. Women were the "daintiest and feminine as flowers" in their fem modes, but were terrible and wiley and as forceful as any man when they turned off their "fem". Read the King Authur stories as an example. "Feminity" was indeed a "power" to be turned on and off as needed. Check out Queen Elizabeth the First. The list can go on and on.

Even women today turn ther 'fem" on and off---its just not as obvious in today's society, but those of us who have relationships with females can see that, especially after the fact is pointed out.

Us CDs usually have our "fem" on all the time we are in CD mode. Which might make us look more fem than most ggs---especially ggs not "on" at the time.

Penny
12-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Wait a minute!!!!!!! We as CDs must transform ourselves, that means a strong effort to be pretty and since we are trying to be pretty, it becomes pratically a necessity. On the other hand, GG mearly have to enhance themselves to be pretty and honestly some need very little enhancing, if any, to be pretty. In addition, GG's are practical about their appearance while we are not. GG's rock!!!!!!

Penny

tekla west
12-16-2006, 11:17 AM
Turns out that is not always true. I know some TG grrls who don't take much, if any effort, and more than one GG who all the help in the world ain't helping.

MsJanessa
12-16-2006, 01:31 PM

Yes, I've noticed that

Samantha B L
12-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Yes,it's true that crossdressers are invariably super-pretty in a crossdresser kind of way.You could always call it a "Transvestite" kind of look.I first noticed it with the ocaisional transvestite or female impersonator that was in magazines or TV years ago.It's an exhilerating,fun and even sexy look.It is, of course,an artificial kind of look that we can all hope to acheive even if we're not %100 passable(which I'm not %100 passable)because,after all, we're crossdressers,not GG's.But before we start talking about the ladies and prettiness,an emphasis on prettiness is shoved at all the girls when they are still real young and if they have genius intellegence or other unusual qualitys or if they don't particarly want to be cheerleaders they sometimes are forced to eat s---.The same way that we m to f's are if we decide when we're 6 or 7 that baseball or football are a pain in the ass.So the prettiness of the shade of nail polish or lipstick at the department store counter is in the eye of the beholder

Kristen Kelly
12-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Do I think most CDs look better presenting as female than most genetic women? Absolutely not.

Take a GOOD look around you the next time you are in a crowded mall. Yes, I understand that many GGs and GWs dress casually compared to your average CD. But the effortless attractiveness and femininity around you is something that we, taken as a whole, simply do not match. Period.

Consider a few data points:

1. CDs who present their feminine image are a self-selecting group. In other words, if you have seen a CD en femme, its because she thinks well enough of her appearance to document it for the world or to go out and show herself. The full universe of crossdressers, including those who elect never to show themselves, is probably a good deal less collectively presentable.

2. Those genetic women who are so casually (even carelessly) attired could, if they so desired, take the time to get their hair, nails and makeup done, and put together a stunning outfit. And then, surprise surprise, they would look absolutely dazzling. Unlike them, we simply do not have the option of presenting ourselves beautifully on a "wash and wear" basis.

3. Show me a single crossdresser on earth who, waking up from a deep sleep, stretches, shakes out her hair and turns to give a sleepy "good morning" smile that is as dazzling, hypnotic and overwhelmingly feminine as a genetic woman's.

I am all for us girls presenting as beautiful an image as we can. (For those of us for whom that is not a priority, more power to you as well.) But PLEASE do not labor under the delusion that we collectively are better than genetic women at a game that is, by definition, theirs.

Fire away. PM if you really want to get nasty.

Erica

:iagree:

To many girls here see the world through rose colored glasses. Lets not put anyone down but improve ourselves

Some GG's I've seen could pass for crossdresses does that make them any less feminine

kathy gg
12-16-2006, 07:09 PM
I find the people who are so enthralled with their beauty often don't post pictures to back up all this *hotness*....I for one would absolutely LOVE to see exactly how hot you are......I know I am just a lowely gg and all ... but I look forward to seeinng this super hot *better * version of feminity....I wait with baited breathe.....:straightface:

Holly
12-16-2006, 07:29 PM
Anyone who gages their own success, beauty, wealth, knowledge, spiritual well being, etc. with someone else will never find peace because there will always be someone more successful, more beautiful, more wealthy, more knowledgeable, more spiritual, etc. Comparing oneself to others will only give you a false sense of security and hurt others.

Jodi
12-16-2006, 07:33 PM
I find the people who are so enthralled with their beauty often don't post pictures to back up all this *hotness*....I for one would absolutely LOVE to see exactly how hot you are......I know I am just a lowely gg and all ... but I look forward to seeinng this super hot *better * version of feminity....I wait with baited breathe.....:straightface:

Cheers for you Kathy. I was thinking the same thing.

Jodi

Karren H
12-16-2006, 11:25 PM
I've never considered myself hot....or sexy ..... just a hard worker at the hobby I love.... hehehe

Love Karren

GypsyKaren
12-17-2006, 04:10 AM

Kathy, this is one of the reasons why I love you so much.

Karen