PDA

View Full Version : Am I a "BAD" Gurl?

cdeeko
12-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Or is it my punk roots showing?

All I know is almost all my drab jeans now have a hole in the front pocket so I can reach in and touch my hose when I need a to lift my spirits. Remind me "who I am".+?

Angie G
12-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Yes cdeeko you are a bad girl you need a spanking girl :hugs:
Angie

Tina Dixon
12-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Very bad:spank:

Kate Simmons
12-16-2006, 11:07 AM
......And? So, who are you, Hon?:happy:

Joyciecd
12-16-2006, 11:21 AM
I don't think you are bad at all! The only thing that feels better to me than touching my stockings is someone else caressing them! BTW, since spanking was mentioned as a 'reward' for that bad behavior, I am curious, is spanking desired by any of the girls here as part of their CDing and/or 'play'? Do you asked to be spanked, panties on and/or off? Or is there a string somewhere about this?

Kate Simmons
12-16-2006, 11:27 AM
I don't think you are bad at all! The only thing that feels better to me than touching my stockings is someone else caressing them! BTW, since spanking was mentioned as a 'reward' for that bad behavior, I am curious, is spanking desired by any of the girls here as part of their CDing and/or 'play'? Do you asked to be spanked, panties on and/or off? Or is there a string somewhere about this?Just a little ribald humor there, Hon(I think) but hell, I'll spank anyone if it makes 'em happy, panties notwithstanding.:heehee: EKR

tekla west
12-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Being good is its own punishment as it is.

melissaK
12-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Read some study which found a high % of CDs engage in fetish behavior. Made me go "hmmmm."

But I was still GREATLY amused by the study. I mean, define fetish. Isn't "only in the dark, only in a bed, only in missionary style, only once a week" a ritual worthy of being a fetishistic desire? (I was married to her for six very very very long months.)

But if you mean, do I enjoy the occassional spanking, bondage, leather, satin, rubber, cashmere and lace filled sexcapade? Then yeah. But who doesn't? Who wouldn't? (even my 1st wife loved it (the big O's don't lie), she just had a HUGE guilt problem about sex laid on her by her Mom and that kept her from admitting ito what she really liked).

tekla west
12-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Remember, of all the forms of sexual perversion in the world, abstinence is by far the weirdest.

cdeeko
12-16-2006, 04:41 PM
......And? So, who are you, Hon?:happy:

I am C. Dee K.O. the Cowgirl from hell, a Pretty in Punk "Gurl" boxer from hell.

And do not forget it.:love:

And thanks for all my spankings.:heehee:

Jodi
12-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Not bad, but a little crazy--because you know if you reach a little further, you'll feel nuts.

Jodi

Kimkandy
12-16-2006, 07:36 PM
All I know is almost all my drab jeans now have a hole in the front pocket so I can reach in and touch my hose when I need a to lift my spirits.

Some of my jeans have that... its the hole I keep forgetting and losing my change thru... most of my jeans go at the back pocket.

Kim

:dom: :2c: :2c: :2c:

Amy Hepker
12-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Bad Girl, Bad Gurl, Bad whoooo!