PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about yourself?

Gabrielle
05-24-2004, 07:52 PM
Have you ever watched a movie where two people switch bodies for a while.

I almost imagine myself as Jessica in "The Hot Chick". I mean a girl trapped in this hairy ugly body (At least Rob Shneider has hair.)

:p Do you sometimes feel like you are trapped in someone elses body?

eleventhdr
05-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Yes that has worked for me but only because i ahve been here before for real in many many past lives!.

Julie
05-24-2004, 08:32 PM
What did I do wrong in the past life to be imprisoned in this jail for so many years? I really don't see what's so attractive about masculinity but when I see femininity :eek: !

I used to be agnostic. When my dad died I anguished for months thinking there was no way such a great man could just vanish. Then one morning I woke up and had a vivid memory of a dream. He came to me and said, "Jim, I'm alright." The weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. I can't tell you how I know this but he came to me to ease my pain.

From that I stumbled on other things until I read the story of Dannion Brinkley. It started while channel surfing and I saw, "Saved By the Light: a man is hit by lightning and survives" or something like that. Since I am an electrician it interested me. The movie was good but I needed to know how much was true and I did a web search. :eek: Yeah, this guy is for real. So I read the book and it was even better. From there I got into near death experiences where I read the first book by John Edward (the Crossing Over guy). That was a great book. After a while I realized common sense, science, nothing could explain all that I had found and they didn't want to or someone would say they're nuts.

Yeah, we may be here just for a while or this may be our only shot at any sort of life but it wouldn't make sense. I think we are here to make life better for others in whatever way we can. It can be on forums like this or being Mother Theresa. All that matters is that you have made a positive difference in the life of at least one person. That way when you go back you know you made a difference.

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/Julie_sig.gif

simpsonfan
05-24-2004, 11:12 PM
i constantly feel depressed about myself, its been very hard to come to terms with who i am inside and trying to change that on the outside.

Lee
05-24-2004, 11:37 PM
I feel good about myself now,thanks to this forum.I feel trapped because I can't walk around in public dressed the way I would like to. Someday that will happen. Soon I hope!

Jill
05-25-2004, 09:02 AM
For the most part, I think I feel pretty good about myself. I am who I am and I can not change that, no matter how bad I want to be someone else. There were times in my life where I just wish there would be a big *poof* and I would just be someone else. But everyone has problems, nobodies life, situation, or body is perfect or even more ideal. If you don't like yourself or like things about yourself, you really only have a few options. a) learn to be happy with what you have. b) change the things you don't like. That's really all we can do, it doesn't help or change anything to sit around and wish we were different.

ruby red
05-25-2004, 08:51 PM
i picture myself as a glamorous diva waiting for my beatiful wife to ask me to go out with her shopping or to a restaurant where we would flirt with each o
ther till we got home and make passionate blinding love lol :p

ps i know in nutts but im a lesbian trapped in a mans body lol :rolleyes:

PaulaJeanette
05-26-2004, 05:22 AM
How do you feel about yourself?

This is a very thought provoking question. Throughout my crossdressing life, I've pondered this many times. I don't know about others but what gets me is whenever I'm dressed...without make-up or a wig mind you, I'm dressed only in lingerie with high heels...and see my reflection in the mirror...I feel and BELIEVE I look great...that I make (or am) a beautiful, sexy woman. I like very much what I see. Isn't that interesting?

It seems that my mind translates the image in the mirror and substitutes an attractive real woman, like Sharon Stone or Jennifer Aniston. It's the same image I get when I go out to buy panties and bras. When I'm standing at the display racks examining these products, my mind's eye forms an image of me wearing them but my body is 100% female with breasts, a small waistline, and flaired hips...like those of Sharon and Jennifer.

Like all of you, when dressed in women's clothes, I have a sense for peace and relaxation. I feel just great...euphoric.

Have a great day ladies!

Paula J.

Danielle1960
05-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Wow. This is a thought provoking question. Dressing came crashing down on me one day and I finally found the real me. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't see it that way. Couseling, church pressure, and extreem pressure from her, keeps me out of my favorite clothing. After all the couseling I came to the conclusion that what is important is how I see myself. Our current relationship is good right now after months of rocky times, but she isn't budging. Yet.

Anyway I feel good about looking in a mirror and seeing Danielle regardless of the outer apperance. For the first time in my life I feel the need to exercise and be in shape! I'm happy and my life long mild depression is starting to subside. So for now I'm a happy camper who is willing to be an extreeme closet case to keep my family together.

I still shop, but right now I don't buy. I do buy certain herbs to help me with a more femme look, and I occasionally breakdown and get some small things.

Hope this is of help to all.
Danielle