PDA

View Full Version : The Capitan's Christmas Ball

Ashley1
12-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Do any of you have dates yet for the Capitan's Christmas Ball? It's a very good reason to shop for a new party dress!

Kate Simmons
12-16-2006, 11:23 AM
No need to Hon. I happen to be the Serving Wench, so if'n you need any I'll put in a good word for y'all. I just gotta keep the Rum moving for those handsome devils you know!:heehee:

Joyciecd
12-16-2006, 11:35 AM
I AM a Captain, and I am also a scullery (cook) maid for my boyfriends. Oh dear, what role must I be for the Ball? lol

Kate Simmons
12-16-2006, 11:39 AM
I AM a Captain, and I am also a scullery (cook) maid for my boyfriends. Oh dear, what role must I be for the Ball? lolYou gotta be a proper "Lady" Hon. Only room for one Wench at this party. Not that I have any ulterior motives in mind or anything...................:rolleyes:

Tina Dixon
12-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Why yes I do, Kieron asked me, going to make that boat rock:devil:

Kimberley
12-16-2006, 01:30 PM
Well, I am dining at the Captain's table at his request as is Lisa. And the gown has already been acquired.

CaptLex
12-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Well, I am dining at the Captain's table at his request as is Lisa. And the gown has already been acquired.
And Sarah has also caught the captain's eye, so it's going to be a cozy table. :D

Hurry and get your gowns, ladies - we don't want the boys fighting it out over the few ladies who'll be there. :happy:

Kate Simmons
12-16-2006, 02:10 PM
And Sarah has also caught the captain's eye, so it's going to be a cozy table. :D

Hurry and get your gowns, ladies - we don't want the boys fighting it out over the few ladies who'll be there. :happy:Trust me Cap, they won't. They'll be--er--otherwise occupied, I'll see to that.:winking:

Adam
12-16-2006, 02:29 PM
i haven't been to the ball

*looks down and shuffles feet i got no one to go with* :sad:

Lisa Golightly
12-16-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't need a date.., I'll just do my thang :)

Kimberley
12-16-2006, 04:27 PM
i haven't been to the ball

*looks down and shuffles feet i got no one to go with* :sad:

Lot's of ladies to choose from, or just take your pick at the ball. :D

Ashley1
12-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Dear Capitan,

In this age of non-discrimination, are M to F lesbians allowed to bring their girlfriends to the ball? We love to party, but we would not want to upset the boys. The days are growing short so a quick reply would be appreciated. The girls have to know!

Ashley1

CaptLex
12-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Dear Capitan,

In this age of non-discrimination, are M to F lesbians allowed to bring their girlfriends to the ball? We love to party, but we would not want to upset the boys. The days are growing short so a quick reply would be appreciated. The girls have to know!

Ashley1
The more the merrier, Ashley. We won't even be checking ID's at the door, but we hope everyone will wear their nicest outfits. We are crossdressers after all, so we have a reputation to uphold. ;)

Kate Simmons
12-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Lot's of ladies to choose from, or just take your pick at the ball. :DYeah, well okay Kimberley, guess I'll have to concede I'm a Lady in "drag". That's the price of being a tomboy though. Need to be where the action is (be keepin' my katanta close by just in case we get boarded by hostiles--gotta watch out for the boys while they are partying):heehee:

marie354
12-16-2006, 05:17 PM
I'd love to meet y'all, but I'm too far away and without the funding.... (Puts face in hands and says... Oh well, maybe oneday). I hope to attend one sometime and meet all of you... Could be fun! (Smiling again)
:hugs: :love: :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
12-16-2006, 05:19 PM
I'd love to meet y'all, but I'm too far away and without the funding.... (Puts face in hands and says... Oh well, maybe oneday). I hope to attend one sometime and meet all of you... Could be fun! (Smiling again)
:hugs: :love: :hugs:
well pop across and join in :) more the merrier

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47075