PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted everyone to know...

sonalnarula
12-16-2006, 10:40 PM
..how much all of you and this forum mean to me. I dont write nearly as much as I read here but I truly appreciate this medium. I dont know if this is something that jumps out at all of you but everyone, every single one of you, is so sweet and polite and helpful and just so so kind. I cant help thinking how much better a place the world would be if everyone was like this. Its just so nice - when a new member writes an introduction, it touches my heart to see the wonderful welcoming messages that she gets. I guess I am rather an emotional (eyes-well-up-during-a-mushy-scene) kinda person but your attitude makes me feel, and know, that there can be unconditional kindness and acceptance among people irrespective of things like color and creed and background all that fun stuff.

Thank you all so much and I hope you take this attitude and spread it around - even outside of your girly worlds. I know I will.

Sonal

MJ
12-16-2006, 10:54 PM
hi Sonal
yes this Is a wonderful site. all the people here a great. and the most amazing and wonderful bunch of caring people i have ever met. when life beats me down i come here and read my favorite threads and my troubles seem to melt away. oh and some are funny i am so glad i am not alone. and to see the amazing transformation from guy mode to girl inspires me to be a better human being ...
hugs Marissa

Bethanygirl
12-16-2006, 11:19 PM
When you are dressed and in fem mode, you are a better human being. What some so's have discovered, and I hope all will come to, is that many of us are the way we are because the feminine side of anyone is the better side, and we treasure and revere womanhood, and of course, women!:happy:

Calliope
12-17-2006, 01:56 AM
When you are dressed and in fem mode, you are a better human being.

Y'know, I was gonna make the usual bitichy quip about our passing fights, our sexy fights, jeans vs. pants, closet vs out - but, Bethany, ya caught me up short.

You are right.

kerrianna
12-17-2006, 02:00 AM
Sonalnarula (love that name), I ABSOLUTELY AGREE with you! Well put. I love what you said.

I realized reading it that it's not so much about the CDing that I want to spend so much time here, as it IS about the people. What an amazing group. And you're right - the world would be a much better place (AND WILL BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE) with "unconditional kindness and acceptance among people irrespective of things like color and creed and background."

Thanks for being a part of it Sonal. and write a bit more often if you like. :hugs:

Kate Simmons
12-17-2006, 03:58 AM
Someday the world will be as you describe Kerrianna. Until then. it's always nice to come "home" to the forum and be among friends. Really it's all about people being themselves. Nice beard BTW.:happy: EKR

kerrianna
12-17-2006, 04:30 AM
Someday the world will be as you describe Kerrianna. Until then. it's always nice to come "home" to the forum and be among friends. Really it's all about people being themselves. Nice beard BTW.:happy: EKR

Thank you EKR. Sonal described it best first, with her mushy emotions smearing her masscara. :koc:

Funny, the male me just finished shaving off that white beard. Don't miss it at all. Ho Ho Ho.

cdeeko
12-17-2006, 04:45 AM
I know I feel safe here after less then a week. There are people here who Understand, who care, and also make me smile and laugh.:hugs:

Maybe we cannot make the world like this but it is worth a try.:2c:

Bobby
12-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Sonal,

You really need to go to a place on 5th Avenue called SRO. It is one of "THE" places in San Diego for CD's. Trust me, I spent many an evening there totally dressed in Fem along with my wife. Bobby

melissaK
12-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Very seasonal comments too . . . and I couldn't agree more. All of your girls make a difference in my day, and my sanity, probably more than you know.

Karren H
12-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Were all on the same team.....lol

Love Karren

Amy Hepker
12-17-2006, 03:02 PM
We are all friend here and I agree that it is one big happy family and I wish as many others do that we could be accepted as part of the real world. Some of us are. Alot are not, we just don't fit in beacuse of one reason or another.

Shannon CD
12-17-2006, 03:09 PM
I agree. I have had nothing but support and encouragement since I joined this group. It has almost made me accept who I am (I'll get there...:heehee: )

MandyTX83
12-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Definitely the best place ever, i know that every extra minute I have I get on the site just to see what all my girls are up to and enjoy the great stories they put up and all the helpful hints and experiences they share with us. Thanks everyone for being so great.

suzy
12-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Hi Sonal,

What a beautiful observation! I have noticed it also. The people here at this forum are so kind, compassionate, caring and loving! It warms my heart to come here and read the posts! Life is good when you have good friends that truly care about you! Thanks for sharing you thoughts!:hugs:

crossing-the-rain
12-17-2006, 04:00 PM
Yes,you are so right,is so true that this is the only place make me feel safe and comfortable.the most important is I feel like a real person,a human beings.
We understand each other more than those "normal" people outside,we know most of us are straight,we are normal except by our own reason we like to dress in the other styles .I've more confidence now than before,thanks everyone here .Rain

SherriePall
12-17-2006, 04:10 PM
It's because we understand, most of us having come from the same place with the same "problem."
Thank you for saying such a nice thing.
P.S. Love your eyebrows in your avatar pic.

susiegrl19
12-17-2006, 05:26 PM
I think of all the girls here as my Family and it only took a short time to feel that way. With your kind words, I know you will be a great addition to that family

Julie York
12-17-2006, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=sonalnarula;669132so sweet and polite and helpful and just so so kind. [/QUOTE]

You're weclome.