PDA

View Full Version : responces

heatherM
12-17-2006, 10:02 AM
I wrote a reply to automatic female responces in that responce I mentioned that my wife calls me a bitch sometimes, I've noticed that women are doing this more often to each other these days, like the brothers call each other the "N" word.
Do any of your wives ever refer to you in any of these female terms?
Love Heather

Katrina
12-17-2006, 10:07 AM
No, but my SO calls her gay (male) friend "bitch". He calls her "Mo Fo".

Bethanygirl
12-17-2006, 10:41 AM
My wife calls me many things when we are intimate, but never calls me names otherwise... :happy:

Karren H
12-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Is IDIOT and gender specific trait??? hehehe NOPE...

Karren

Joy Carter
12-17-2006, 10:50 AM
Just yells my guy name and stomps off !:heehee: I'm beyoned getting mad at her. Love her too much to lose control.:hugs:

tekla west
12-17-2006, 11:16 AM
To answer the question, yes I have noticed in the past few months that the younger (under 25) women I work with that they are using the B word as a term of endearment more or less. In particular the use of the phrase "Bye bitches" when a group is leaving has become pretty standard.

heatherM
12-17-2006, 11:39 AM
I guess some of you misunderstood the meaning, as a "term of endearment", Tekla has noticed, and no idiot doesn't qualify although if it did I too would be #1.
Basiclly I've noticed that many of us are somewhat submissive by nature and the wife takes on a dominate role in this type of relationship, the "terms of endearment" are there in every relationship but vary from the norm.

tekla west
12-17-2006, 11:47 AM
silly me, I try to read and reply, bad habit left over from school I guess. I also know that many of the girls on here do not hang with a younger crowd, so they might not have noticed this as much. So where I feel comfortable saying that to some of the younger ones, I would not use it for women closer to my own age, not that there are all that many 50+ women working in rock and roll, there are a few however.

Calliope
12-17-2006, 12:36 PM
To answer the question, yes I have noticed in the past few months that the younger (under 25) women I work with that they are using the B word as a term of endearment more or less.

I'm still trying to get used to urban teen girls yelling 'suck my d**k.' Sure makes me feel old and prudish - I cringe, actually.