PDA

View Full Version : Second Outting For Joy

Joy Carter
12-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Royal Oak Michigan has a revitalized shopping area on Washington st. It is several blocks of sand stone buildings built maybe in the thirties. There are salons, restaurants, clothing stores, bakeries and even a head shop. This was the scene for a Friday night Christmas party put on by the local TG group "Cross Roads".
I met Teresa Amina in her hotel room where I dressed and she drove us to a Salvation Army store where we looked at clothes. No one said a thing till two younger guys and a girl came in and noticed us. They never said anything but did laugh allot. Teresa found a lovely top and skirt and I broke from my policy of not buying used and bought a tan ankle length skirt. While I tried it on in the one stall dressing room. I had taken off my heels and slacks when a lady just opens the door:eek: She said "Excuse Me" but I said "try knocking" in a pleasant tone. I'm sure she noticed my thy-highs and white fashion lingerie, LOL. Oh I'm sure she is still talking about it today, LOL. I did find a nice antique picture and frame I knew my wife would love so I purchased the skirt and frame. We next walked and window shopped the area going into the Head-shop where we got called "Gentlemen". I wonder how he knew+? :heehee: . Then into an antique and up-scale clothing shop. The clothing was unique and expensive but the sales lady talked to us and addressed us ladies.

We left the area and went back to the hotel to dress in our party attire. Then onto Prono's in the same area we shopped. We were unsure where the party was so we went inside to ask and got a pleasant response from the cashier. The party room was small and there was about fifty people in attendance. We settled in and talked to several gurls getting to know them. One gurl Uma, wants to do a shopping expedition with us in the near future so that definitely is a date. We met Tonya from my home town and I think we hit it off well. I invited her to join here and get up to speed on her gender education. Well I had to work the next day and we said our goodbyes. All in all we had a great time and met some swell people. As always I hated to revert back to "Mr.Dull Guy". As I laid in bed though I could still smell the scent of my perfume, and my thoughts drifted back to the wonderful time I had and the nice people we had met.

I know this was a little long but do I get an "A" girls/boyz/gurls+? :D

Karren H
12-17-2006, 03:59 PM
A big ATA_GIRL from me, Joy!!!!!! :D

Love Karren

Calliope
12-17-2006, 04:15 PM
As I laid in bed though I could still smell the scent of my perfume, and my thoughts drifted back to the wonderful time I had and the nice people we had met.

Good for ya!

Gets easier each time.

:thumbsup:

Teresa Amina
12-17-2006, 04:34 PM
You do so good out there, and you hear all those funny comments that I don't notice:D Next time with Una will be cooler still:thumbsup:

Joy Carter
12-17-2006, 04:52 PM
You do so good out there, and you hear all those funny comments that I don't notice:D Next time with Una will be cooler still:thumbsup:

Yeah but that little snip of a gurl told me that she wants to shop up-scale dress shops. Size six and smaller probably. Oh well I'd love to be there for her while she gets her fill of trying on clothes. But can we go to "Yeti's Are Us" so I can try on "big gal" clothes +? Oh and BTW Teresa your probably still in that "Pink Mist" thing, that's why you don't hear anything.

Jodi Lynn
12-17-2006, 06:28 PM
Hi Joy, I am happy you had such a good time. I was invited to the party, but couldn't work things out at home so I could get there. Maybe next year, Anyways from what I have read from you and others that were there it sure sounds like everyone had a very good night.

Roberta Lynn
12-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Sounds like you had a great time Joy. I'm really happy for you. :hugs:

Joy Carter
12-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi Joy, I am happy you had such a good time. I was invited to the party, but couldn't work things out at home so I could get there. Maybe next year, Anyways from what I have read from you and others that were there it sure sounds like everyone had a very good night.

Aw Jodi my gurl we will be sure to get you and invite to the next TG happening.:hugs:

Joy Carter
12-17-2006, 06:38 PM
Good for ya!

Gets easier each time.

:thumbsup:

Even though your a radical DT I'll give ya my traditional "Yettie" hug.:hugs: