PDA

View Full Version : Perry Mason...Grayson alert

Julie York
12-17-2006, 05:59 PM
There's a programme on tv tonight on the South Bank Show with Grayson Perry, famous artist and crossdresser. I saw a thing he did, some documentary and I thought "What a nice bloke." Looking forward to it. Should be good. I'm recording it.

Thing is I can never remember his name. I always think he is Perry mason... someone sort of thing.

Maybe one day I will bump into him/her and he'll go "Oh yeah Yorkie....something!"

haha

:D

Shelly Preston
12-17-2006, 06:02 PM
and the film Kinky Boots was on earlier

Kieron Andrew
12-17-2006, 06:04 PM
There's a programme on tv tonight on the South Bank Show with Grayson Perry, famous artist and crossdresser. I saw a thing he did, some documentary and I thought "What a nice bloke." Looking forward to it. Should be good. I'm recording it.

Thing is I can never remember his name. I always think he is Perry mason... someone sort of thing.

Maybe one day I will bump into him/her and he'll go "Oh yeah Yorkie....something!"

haha

:DGrayson Perry is his male name......Claire is his alter ego

Julie York
12-17-2006, 06:05 PM
See, when you face South on a South facing slope you miss all the sex and drugs programmes. I bet you can even get Sky. I hate you.

:D

Julie York
12-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Grayson Perry is his male name......Claire is his alter ego

OOh I can remember "Claire"!

Actually no I can't. My brain doesn't work that way. I'll just remember it has something to do with Gilbert Osullivan.

Perry O'Sullivan.
Gray something.

Perry Grayson.

PERRY MASON!!!

jenny_centaur
12-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Also on ITV , at 1.05am, is a profile of Kula Shaker (you don't remember them?) front man Crispian Mills, who I understand also feels comfortable in a dress. He's the son of the gorgeous English Rose, Hayley Mills by the way.

Kieron Andrew
12-17-2006, 06:24 PM
OOh I can remember "Claire"!

Actually no I can't. My brain doesn't work that way. I'll just remember it has something to do with Gilbert Osullivan.

Perry O'Sullivan.
Gray something.

Perry Grayson.

PERRY MASON!!!
Perry mason is a bloody Television programme lol

its just Claire or Grayson Perry

http://www.eyestorm.com/artist/Grayson_Perry_biography.aspx

Julie York
12-17-2006, 06:29 PM
I know dat!

Der.

Anyway he's a nice bloke even if he is a part time detective.

Or is that Miss Marples?

OMG I hijacked my own thread again. Some one get me back on topic.

Kieron Andrew
12-17-2006, 06:34 PM
OMG I hijacked my own thread again. Some one get me back on topic.
Grayson Perry also known as Claire who is a 'LG' (little girl) crossdresser is on the South bank show'

is that back on topic enough for you lol

Julie York
12-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Yes. All comments appreciated about what a nice bloke/lg he/she is.

etc etc

Kieron Andrew
12-17-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes. All comments appreciated about what a nice bloke/lg he/she is.
sorry heres where i end lol, shes really is not my taste as a crossdresser, but as an artist she's ok i suppose

tekla west
12-17-2006, 09:45 PM
There were allways a LOT of rumors about Raymond Burr (who was Perry Mason) doing drag. For what its worth.

Kimkandy
12-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Perry mason is a bloody Television programme

Perry Mason could've got Nixon and Clinton off... tapes... stained dresses... circumstantial... inadmissible.

Kim

:dom: :cool: :cool: :cool:

cdeeko
12-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Perry Mason could've got Nixon and Clinton off... tapes... stained dresses... circumstantial... inadmissible.

Kim

:dom: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Staying off topic. Perry Mason is also a song by Ozzy Osbourne BUT it is sort of about the television character or at least references him:2c: .

Satrana
12-18-2006, 01:29 AM

Yorkie Bar?

That's not for girls!:D