PDA

View Full Version : What would you do???????

JustmeBear
05-24-2004, 10:27 PM
:confused:

I e-mailed my girlfriend and asked her if I could cook her dinner......( I don't know if this is relavant But I live in my own place and she has her own place and we have been together for sometime...we do not get to see each other everyday....)
She e-mailed me back and said she would have to take a rain check on that because people from the office might be getting together for dinner...Would you

1)want me to cook for you ?????????????
Or
2) would you go out with the office people?????

Me...I would have given my co-workers the rain check.....After all I just spent all day with them... :(

Beverly591
05-25-2004, 02:24 AM
Hi Mel,
The shameless hussey! lol...it's difficult to make a decision because we are missing some important factors that we can't be privy to unless we hear from your girlfriend. Granted, the romantic dinner-for-two thing is always my favourite time with my partner, and she feels the same, so we would always opt for that choice. And the same might be true for you two as well, except we don't know the situation at work with your girlfriend...maybe it's because they see each other all week at work that a dinner together is a way to demonstrate that they are not only co-workers, but also friends. Or maybe it was a particularly tense week at work and the dinner idea was to smooth ruffled feathers or celebrate a job well done.
If I had to offer an opinion, I would suggest taking the high road on this one, show that you understand her work life is important to her and reschedule your dinner for a more suitable time. However, if turns out she prefers the company of her co-workers on a regular basis and is always making excuses, then I'd be worried. Either that, or I'd be thinking of taking cooking lessons! :p Hope that helps! Luv, Bev
PS...I know what I'd be doing if I had the house to myself while my spouse was out with co-workers! The garters would be out in a flash! lol, Cheers!

JustmeBear
05-25-2004, 03:25 AM
well I beleive I asked first but I can see your point...being that I live by myself..I get to do anything around the house....

but damn sometimes I get soooo darn bored.......