PDA

View Full Version : Answered the door femme

Glenda58
12-17-2006, 11:18 PM
The door bell rung got up to answer the door it was the paperboy to collect. Having been dressed all weekend I just open the door. The look on his face told me he knew it was Mr. F not Mrs. F. So I got him his money with a nice Xmas tip and told him to have a Happy Holiday. Oh BTW he lives across the street from me and he knows I live alone. Oh well have been walking outside allot anyway. I always wanted to be more open about this.

Kimkandy
12-17-2006, 11:26 PM
BTW he lives across the street from me and he knows I live alone.

Even if you live alone could be a :gorgeous: girlfriend who stayed the night...

Kim

:dom: :kissing:

Glenda58
12-17-2006, 11:33 PM
Kim if saw his face you could tell. I had on a black and brown dress just above the knees with black hose and 3" heels. I was all dressed to go out.

Lori SC
12-17-2006, 11:37 PM
Yup, No way he didn't notice it was you.

He probably won't tell his parents. Teen age boys keep things from the parents. But I bet all his friends will know by Monday after school!

Hmm, I wonder what they will be saying about you....

I hope this doesn't cause you any problems.

Hugs, Lori :2c:

ArleneRaquel
12-17-2006, 11:45 PM
I get a big kick out of answering the door enfemme. Last Thursday afternoon the door bell rang and it was a young man who was conducting a survey about Cable TV rates, I answered the door in bra, panties,pantyhose,slippers and a mesh robe, he called me Ms and we chatted for a few minutes. I know, by the expession on his face, that he was intrigued,and I was very happy that her called me Ms. Maybe he was just trying to be polite.:love: Maureen

Chiana
12-17-2006, 11:47 PM
So do you think the inappropriate attire for the situation gave you away?

I sometime wonder about the moth being attracted to the flame aspect of dressing. I want to go out just be a girl. Maybe meet some like minded people. But I know it could be really disasterous if I was seen and recognized by the wrong people. I know it. It scares me. But I will still walk out on my front porch or take out the garbage or just do something outside in drag, in spite of the trouble it could cause. There is gay friendly/CD friendly bar here in town but I won't go there where I would probably be received without judgement. But I will go out in my yard where nothing good can come from it and the only people who might see me probably would not think it was amusing. Geez what a nut case.

sharon2
12-18-2006, 01:18 AM
i also recently answered the door dressed femme.it was a lady inquiring about
my vintage car parked on the driveway.i apologised for the way i was dressed
but she said she didn't mind as she thought her 14 year old may be interested
in crossdressing as her daughter often dressed him in her clothes,anyway she
came in and we had a long conversation about my car and her son.

RachelDenise
12-18-2006, 05:52 AM
Glenda, you'll soon know if there is any fallout. Keep us posted. All our actions have consequences whether we believe it or not. I hope all goes well but I don't think a teenaged boy can stir up too much unless he tells his parents. Then that's trouble.

Kate Simmons
12-18-2006, 06:06 AM
It sounds like you are okay with it Glenda and that's fine. As far as "fallout', bear in mind that it's the people who do most of the "shouting" that usually have the most to hide.:happy: EKR