PDA

View Full Version : My breastforms

Naomi
12-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Well girls i recieved my set of breastforms today, i had to send the original size 3's back and got them exchanged for the size 5's.
i brought the gold seal assymetricals from the breastform store online. fortunatley they have a Uk supplier so the exchange was easy.
i cant remember who posted suggesting these but thanks anyway. I'm a 36 D cup. I'm loving thses puppies very much.
If any of you girls have and advice care, positioning etc it would be very much appreciated.

Sedona
12-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Congrats, hope you love them. A D-cup is sooo nice isn't it? Just follow the care directions, wash by hand, air dry, and you'll be fine. They may recommend that they be kept in their original molded container, but I don't think this makes any difference.

As far as positioning them, trial and error, as everybody's different. If they're not attachable, might want to think about tapes for them, makes them feel more part of you.

Madeleine
12-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Got mine today also - I use a 38B and tried for a size 5 but felt more comfortable with a 4. Very realistic - I could almost fall in love with myself...

Thanks for the tip about tapes - I'll look into that.

Luv Madeleine

Naomi
12-19-2006, 11:00 AM
Congrats, hope you love them. A D-cup is sooo nice isn't it? Just follow the care directions, wash by hand, air dry, and you'll be fine. They may recommend that they be kept in their original molded container, but I don't think this makes any difference.

As far as positioning them, trial and error, as everybody's different. If they're not attachable, might want to think about tapes for them, makes them feel more part of you.

thanks Sedona, they came with a tape kit fortunatley.

Kate Simmons
12-19-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Naomi, I was wondering how much those "puppies" weigh total. The reason is that I'm wondering if I can use bigger ones on the dance floor without a lot of problems?:happy: Ericka

Robin Leigh
12-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Hi Naomi!

I'm glad you're happy with your new forms.

My advice is to play with them a bit without the tapes, so you get used to the weight, & so you become familiar with how they sit in your bras. To find the best position, you will just have to experiment. Try to be as symmetrical as possible. It's a lot easier to experiment without tape, although the result will be a little bit different when you have tape securing the forms into position.

When placing the form against your chest to try & find the best position, a good technique is to support the form from below with one hand & to hold it at the very top with the other hand, so that it is basically hanging against your chest.

Robin

Peggy55
12-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Ericka,

I have a set of DD's and they weigh 1.1 pounds EACH! I think my D set is 10 oz each.

Peggy

Kate Simmons
12-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Ericka,

I have a set of DD's and they weigh 1.1 pounds EACH! I think my D set is 10 oz each.

PeggyThanks Peggy, I'll take that under advisement. Mine "bounce" when I dance but I'm looking for more "effect" if you know what I mean?:heehee: Ericka

fancy nancy
12-19-2006, 08:32 PM
I weceived my new silicone breastforms and a new dress today in the mail .These silicone breastforms feel and look great .The new dress also looks ht on me .Iplan to post some pictures soon that I took today.I plan to order some more dresses real soon:o :o :o