PDA

View Full Version : Omg

haley_cutie2007
12-18-2006, 05:14 PM
i got caught wearing my sisters clothes , my mom was happy to see me and was nice enough to buy me more clothes , i was embarrsed at VS though.lol,

CarmenG
12-18-2006, 05:18 PM
cool show huh, keep on keeping on sis.....:hugs:

Sierra Evon
12-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Wow !!!, thats great , kinda sounds too good to be true, but hey!!!! good on ya !!!!!, wish my mom, would have been like that, she would have sent me to a mental institution.

Debra Lynn
12-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Wow, what a cool lady your mom is, make sure you show her just how much she means to you!

Tamara Croft
12-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah.... and I'm the Queen of Sheba..... :rolleyes:

...... gullable people......

:troll:

susiegrl19
12-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Sounds Good!!!!!!

Chiana
12-18-2006, 05:35 PM
Amazing.... How long have you been dressing? How old are you?

Karren H
12-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Why is it that some girl's have the best times on their first posts??? Maybe I need to start over?? hehehe

Someone should complie all the first posts into a greatest hits...lol

Love Karren

Sherlyn
12-18-2006, 06:20 PM
That is soooooooooooo freakin awesome I just cant believe it !!!!!

Karren H
12-18-2006, 06:22 PM
That is soooooooooooo freakin awesome I just cant believe it !!!!!

Maybe she knows that girl that had that voice changing pill??

:D

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
12-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Maybe we've just over simplified it Karren.:happy:

Stormgirl
12-18-2006, 06:50 PM

Trolls you say? Where?! I eat trolls for breakfast.:devil:

bredalee25
12-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Wow !!!, thats great , kinda sounds too good to be true, but hey!!!! good on ya !!!!!, wish my mom, would have been like that, she would have sent me to a mental institution.

My mom did I got caught taking girls clothes off of clotheslines at night by the cops when i was fifteen and mom sent me to a shrink to do a mental evaluation on me to see why i took them and wore them. Now she doesn't care if i dress only that i love her and she loves me my how times change.

But if my mom were to help me dress back then i'd be thrilled and been dressed all the time. Hope it all works out for ya you go girl.

ttfn

Sandra
12-19-2006, 07:17 AM

Really I never knew that. :p

Tina Dixon
12-19-2006, 07:20 AM

:troll::heehee: I here ya:heehee:

Lisa Golightly
12-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Are you pulling my leg? .... It's just dropped off :)

Di
12-19-2006, 01:22 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tekla west
12-19-2006, 01:51 PM
It's what I would have done had I 'caught' my kids. Or, in contrast, taking him to VS may have been a form of aversion therapy - the 'embarrass him out of it."

People seem awful quick to dismiss all the "something good happened to me" but accept as gospel all the "my life is sucks so bad" stuff that is posted here. Those people seem to get the requisite number of “Gee, that’s terrible” replies, so why not give someone like this a “wow, how nice for you” reply?

So, as any of our life stories can point out - Stranger Things Have Happened.

In the theater we talk about something called "suspension of disbelief." Which means that you get sucked into the movie, play or TV thing even when you KNOW (intellectually) its not real. You know that when you go see The Pursuit of Happiness that Will Smith is not homeless, hell, like JLo he could buy the block. Its just - like most other movies - stories of everyday working people as told by rich Hollywood stars. But to the degree that he can sell it, and to the degree that you intentionally forget it - then it becomes very moving.

So on the net I not only practice Suspension of Disbelief, but also Suppression of Belief. So I try not to believe, or not believe right off - I mean "It could happen" or not. Why not wait and find out. No need to jump all over someone on their first post. Unless you want to make sure no one new ever joins us here.

Lisa Golightly
12-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Thank you Agent Mulder :)

Tamara Croft
12-19-2006, 01:57 PM
No need to jump all over someone on their first post. Unless you want to make sure no one new ever joins us here.Damn.... is that all I needed to do when you first joined..... bugger....

tekla west
12-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Not me, I'm annoying. The more anyone tells me to go away the longer I stay. Its my nature.