PDA

View Full Version : honest lisat of whre i have procured clothes from

derminator
01-19-2005, 04:55 AM
Don't know why I am putting this list together... but i decided to jot down all of my variety of methods on accumulating clothes..... I have to sya that I am not all that pleased at myself... but you just gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. These are in no particualr order....

1) 'Borrowed' from family, partners, one-night stands and friends etc... - way too many times
2) Offered to take friends clothing to charity bins, then frisking through their throw-outs to add to my own collection
3) Actually scavanging from charity bins (note: have only done this when drunk, not an excuse, just a fact)
4) Found (then washed) items left out on the street
5) 'Borrowed' off clothes lines
6) Bought from department stores, lingerie stores, adult shops and charity stores.... hooray, finally and honest approach
7) Asked a friend if she had any spare pre-loved items that she wouldn't mind parting with.... very exciting, she gave me heaps but didn't really understand me after that
8) Actually went shopping with a platonic girl-friend... what a buzz!

Anyone else got any sources to add to this list?????
Or, can they relate to what i have listed?????
Or, am i a bloody disgrace?????

Derminator

Helana
01-19-2005, 05:55 AM
So now I know where all my clothes disappear to! :D

Watch out, Derminator is in town. :eek:

derminator
01-19-2005, 06:05 AM
Helana... I've read alot of your posts tonight.... you sound cool :cool: . Don't worry, I'm in Melbourne Aust so I think your clothes are safe.

Derminator

Helana
01-19-2005, 06:22 AM
Just tell me in advance when you come visiting the Philippines so I can bring in the washing and lock the doors and windows!

There are quite a few Aussies around here. The funny thing is they all swear that Aussie girls are too bitchy and will take you to the cleaners and advise me never to date one. My vision of a land populated by Kylie's just evaporated :eek:

A mate just moved down to the Gold Coast and is having a whale of a time. Said it was the best quality of life anywhere in the world. I am starting to think about going there myself. Question - how TG friendly is Australia? Do you have to stick to the cities to be safe?

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 06:55 AM
getting clothes well like i go shopping.................but not as mutch as i should.........

LindaTS
01-19-2005, 08:14 AM
I'm like Wendy. I shop, shop, shop. And love every penny of it.

racheal
01-19-2005, 08:28 AM
I agree - shop, shop, shop. There are tons of places out there. Just have to get over the 'nervousness', know what you are buying and get it. The satisfaction of then you pur the clothing on for the first time and look in the mirror - very gratifying...

Tristen Cox
01-19-2005, 04:50 PM
A) 'Borrowed' from family, partners, one-night stands and friends etc... - way too many times
B) Bought from department stores, lingerie stores, adult shops and charity stores.... hooray, finally and honest approach
C) Asked a friend (took mom's)if she had any spare pre-loved(used) items that she wouldn't mind parting with...(gimme)

Can I relate? Tune in next week... ;)

Krissi
01-19-2005, 05:23 PM
ooh Tristen, when we tune in next week is it the....same bat time, same bat channel?

The only thing I might add to the list is sharing clothes with a wife/gf/friend. for those lucky enough to be able to.

::Checking the TV guide for Tristen's next posting::

Danielle1960
01-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Well lets see

Good Will
Salvation Army
Ebay

Decided I was into just buying from retailers so

Walmart
Lane Bryant fits well
JcPennys Now has padded panties!!

Next
BosCov
Bonton
:)

StephanieCD
01-19-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm ashamed of my list. Before I came to terms with myself (still working on THAT) I was so in denial that morals had little to do with how I got things. To follow suit...

1. Borrowed from Mom as a child
2. Picked trash a bit
3. Borrowed and even stole from homes I babysat in, careful to frame residents before leaving.
4. Borrowing from friends' mothers and abusing my welcome while they were away.
5. Girlfriends.
6. Lived in bedroom that shared a wall with a thrift shop - would let myself in and shop. Oddly, because it was a church owned shop I always left money inconspicuously for the items.
7. Bought a couple of things here or there.
8. Conned a couple GGs to dress me for Halloween.
9. Guilty of the GoodWill raid/con myself.
10. Gifts I received - the best so far!

Phew! I feel like a should go rub a bunch of beads or something. ;)

derminator
01-29-2005, 09:53 AM
Well girls... im trying to mend my ways..... just yesterday i bought three bra/panty sets from a lingerie store. The girl who served me was just ace..... she aksed me if they were for someone special..... oy yeah, they were for someone special alright!

Tracie Lynn
01-29-2005, 10:06 AM
I agree with Danielle about Lane Bryant they have great clothes and some nice lingerie and the one in my area has a sales lady that is CD friendly if you call and ask for her ahead of time to make sure she is their she will give you a bra fitting and help you to make some selections and then let you even try them on and she treats you with the same dignity and respect that she would any other lady in the store my shoping trip their was most pleasurable. Love & Hugs Tracie Lynn

Georgette
01-29-2005, 10:41 AM
I agree with Danielle about Lane Bryant they have great clothes and some nice lingerie and the one in my area has a sales lady that is CD friendly if you call and ask for her ahead of time to make sure she is their she will give you a bra fitting and help you to make some selections and then let you even try them on and she treats you with the same dignity and respect that she would any other lady in the store my shoping trip their was most pleasurable. Love & Hugs Tracie Lynn

Check out Victorias Secret I have a friendly sales associate at one store here that helps me with my fittings, just Thursday I bought 2 Teddys and she let me try on the one for Georgette, Had to buy one for the wife too, but neither of us gets them until Valentines Day. LOL :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-29-2005, 10:45 AM
i want to but i am scared to start shopping on line................i kinda have this exicive complusive shopping gift ........now if i start on line ...........omg there won't be any thing left for you girls.............................