PDA

View Full Version : Shaved Arms

marie354
12-18-2006, 10:59 PM
I finally shaved my arms. Hey girls, should I shave my hands too now, or wait till my next shave, in about a week or so?
:hugs: :love: :hugs:

Darlene Rochelle
12-19-2006, 05:21 AM
I would shave it all at the same time sweetheart.

Robin Leigh
12-19-2006, 05:42 AM
It's up to you. Personally, I think it would look a bit odd having hairless arms with hairy hands.

Take your time doing your hands. It can be tricky finding the right angles without nicking yourself.

You may want to check my post on dry shaving with a modified razor. I find it the best way to do hands.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=535591#post535591

Robin

Kate Simmons
12-19-2006, 05:45 AM
Hi Marie, My routine is legs, shoulders, underarms, belly, chest, arms and finally hands. I do this every other day. I have it down to about 1/2 hour. As far as my back (which is hairy), I only do that if I'm going to wear a low cut back or swim suit. I use nair for that as I'm not triple jointed and can only reach so much with the razor. The amazing thing about this "ritual" is that every time I do it, I feel like a "new woman".:happy: Ericka

Joy Carter
12-19-2006, 05:56 AM
Marie I took a barbers hair cliper and shaved the hair down to about three eights of and inch then took my epilator to finish of the job. No nicks no blood no errors.:D

Teresa Amina
12-19-2006, 07:02 AM
Do them now and see how nice they look:happy: .

Karren H
12-19-2006, 08:15 AM
I think hairless arms look unnatural....may feel nice. But in a crowded mall with a short sleve dress on I would feel selfconsious with shaven arms... I bleach mine with blonde hair color and thin the hair with the old mustache trimmers.....

Karren

Marcie Sexton
12-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Karren took the words out of my mouth...

I have a beard trimmer that is use to keep the hair on my arms short and thinned...and...yep you guessed it, I use blond color to keep them lightened...

...hmmmmm, seem us country gals know a little too....:2c:

marie354
12-19-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks gals! Either way it's a lot of up-keep. I don't think that the gen public has any idea as too just how much trouble it is to get all dolled up. It's a lot of work sometimes to get everything just right.
tootles

Karren H
12-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Karren took the words out of my mouth...

I have a beard trimmer that is use to keep the hair on my arms short and thinned...and...yep you guessed it, I use blond color to keep them lightened...

...hmmmmm, seem us country gals know a little too....:2c:

Yeh Boy!! I mean girl!! Think its one of them tricks I learned up one of them hollars...... Can't member just which one..... but it was next to the crick.....the one with the yellow boy in it, by the old red dog road that leads to the slate dump!! Hehe

:D

Karren

Kate Simmons
12-19-2006, 11:16 AM
Thanks gals! Either way it's a lot of up-keep. I don't think that the gen public has any idea as too just how much trouble it is to get all dolled up. It's a lot of work sometimes to get everything just right.
tootles
:hugs: :love: :hugs:Hi Tootles, Yeah it's a lot of work and prep time Marie but like the L'oreal commercial says:" You're worth it!":battingeyelashes: :happy: Ericka

JoAnnDallas
12-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Funny thing is I have seem many GG's that have hair on thier arms. I personnally shave my arms and hands, but I wonder if you really need to. I have very fine hair on my arms and hands which is not that noticable anyway. Much like many women I have seen that have hair on thier arms.

linnea
12-19-2006, 11:31 AM
The hair on my arms and hands is fairly light in color and density, so I haven't been shaving it. However, when I see pictures of women with shaved or bare arms, I think that they look very feminine. I might try it, especially after reading all of these useful suggestions and tips.

finacarina
12-19-2006, 11:47 AM
I have very fine hair and I only have to shave about every 2 weeks, but Karen and Marcie you kind of have me thinking about just bleaching now. Ive never done it before is it something that is quick and easy to do? Tell me more!

marie354
12-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Thanks again girls! I going right out and get some hair color to try when the hair grows back in.

Sally24
12-19-2006, 10:42 PM
I eppilate all the hair on my arms and hands. As for the fact that many GGs have arm hair, many of them are tall, have very little waist, have some facial hair, and are big boned. Most do not have all of those traits. The best you can do is eliminate any male leaning body clues that you can. I can't be shorter than 6', but I can be thinner and have no visible body hair. If you can hide or eliminate enough male things, and introduce enough female clues, you'll be taken for female by most people.

Sally

Sejd
12-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Why don't you try shaving your hands? I finally got around to shave my hands, arms, my legs, my chest, and I love it. Sure, it takes a bit of time to get use to, but then, when you look at your nice hands and arms and legs, you will love it for sure. Or not!!!!! and then you just don't shave. It's really that simple because you are in charge of your own sexual expression girl. If yhou ever try to listen to what other women tells you, you are screwed.
hugs
Sejd