PDA

View Full Version : Topical Question

Helana
01-19-2005, 05:06 AM
And now for something completely different..........

Is Michael Jackson TG?

It seems to me that he has had just about every conceivable feminizing plastic surgery possible done to his face, he wears make-up, has long hair and likes "unusual" clothes.

Now if he were just an ordinary pop star then you could claim he was doing it for publicity. But this is MJ we are talking about, he does not need to have any gimmicks to sell his records.

So girls, what do you think - is he TG and is hiding it because he thinks it would immediately kill his public image if he revealed it? Or is he gay? Or is he off his head? Or all three? ;)

Rikki
01-19-2005, 05:08 AM
I vote all the above.

Rikki

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 06:57 AM
:p I hope I can say this (you there tristen?)...he's certifiably "nucking futs!":D

(Christine Renee, you have been fined for violation of the CD.com morality code):eek:

Helana
01-19-2005, 07:01 AM
Note to M.J. - Diana Ross called...she wants her face back!

:D :D :D

Tamara Croft
01-19-2005, 07:02 AM
I vote all the above.

Rikki

Seconded!!!

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 07:06 AM
he is not who i would want as a poster child for cross dressing .................
for shure with all his well to be as nice as i can .................babby sitting things going on ..............i don't want him to be tyed in to cding...............talk abought bad press.............that would put us a 100 years back in the closet............

Ashleigh
01-19-2005, 10:08 AM
If I can't say something nice, I won't say anything at all.
Don't get me started on Jackson.

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 10:10 AM

girlfreind without saying anything you said a lot :p

Georgette
01-19-2005, 10:13 AM
I agree wit you Ashleigh. If I get started I afraid there not enough space on this forum for my comments.LOL :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
01-19-2005, 10:17 AM
I agree wit you Ashleigh. If I get started I afraid there not enough space on this forum for my comments.LOL :rolleyes:

I'm sat here just laffin myself silly.... I can just imagine it now... the forum will go into bandwidth failure from all the comments....

Tamara x

LauraB
01-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Seconded!!!

Thirded

He is also completly raving

Love
Laura
XXXXXXXX

Wendy me
01-19-2005, 11:07 AM
no room here for nutts like him................

Tristen Cox
01-19-2005, 01:40 PM
:p I hope I can say this (you there tristen?)...he's certifiably "nucking futs!":D

Seconded

(yes you can say that..er..I think)

DonnaT
01-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Wierd? Definitely.

Gay? Doubt it.

Bi- most likely

Knowing the definition of transgendered, Effeminite but not TG.

Vickie-CD
01-19-2005, 05:12 PM
I only hope the court nails him this time.
Vickie

ChristineRenee
01-19-2005, 05:20 PM
Seconded

(yes you can say that..er..I think)If I can't, for the love of God...don't put me in the same cell as MJ! Puleeezzzzeee!:eek:

Julie
01-19-2005, 05:26 PM
And now for something completely different..........

Is Michael Jackson TG?

It seems to me that he has had just about every conceivable feminizing plastic surgery possible done to his face, he wears make-up, has long hair and likes "unusual" clothes.

Helana if any girl here had feminising surgery and it turned out like MJ's I think they'd be very upset if their face turned out like that and would be suing the surgeon. :)

As for the coming court case I expect it will be the usual circus with his fans there pleading his innocence. I just hope the prosecution have got together an air tight case where after the case there'll be no questions as to his guilt or innocence.

JJ

T-girlMichelle
01-19-2005, 05:38 PM
As for the coming court case I expect it will be the usual circus with his fans there pleading his innocence. I just hope the prosecution have got together an air tight case where after the case there'll be no questions as to his guilt or innocence.

I don't know how it is in the UK but here in the US if you have enough $$$ you can get away with anything (OJ Simpson, Kobe Bryant, Ken Lay(Enron)etc...).

Julie
01-19-2005, 05:44 PM
I don't know how it is in the UK but here in the US if you have enough $$$ you can get away with anything (OJ Simpson, Kobe Bryant, Ken Lay(Enron)etc...).

Michelle, I was going to say that but steered away from it being this side of the pond. I am glad you said it though, thanks.

Over here there has been times when it's appeared people have got off totally free or with a reduced sentence, probably more to do with who you know rather than financial though.

JJ

Danielle1960
01-19-2005, 06:07 PM
As a victum of very similar childhood abuses by other than my parents. I thinke if he is guilty (which it appears to be) they should throw away the key. However with the media complex as screwed up as they are and having seen 1st hand how issues are distorted. I wonder if he himself is a victum of the media.

Danielle :confused:

Helana
01-20-2005, 03:52 AM
Ok the verdict appears to be he is a complete lunatic detached from reality, but I think he is transgendered and thus is a great pity for us that he is so wierd. Imagine if he was a normal guy anc could champion TG issues, he could have made a big difference to us. Alas it has all turned out horribily wrong.

As for the court case, having watched last year's documentary, I do not think he is guilty, this is just blackmail, but he does not understand that even MJ has to abide by the conventions of society about allowing children to sleep in your bed. He is on another planet and is now paying the price.

iseiai no okama
01-24-2005, 03:53 AM
Weird, on the level of Albert Fish and Edward Gein (also, not a good role model for the CD and TG population...given his habit of prancing around in flayed women's flesh...)

raven
01-24-2005, 11:43 AM
anyone that sleeps and plays with little boys is just SICK

Melissa A.
01-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Wierd, wierd, wierd. Maybe not guilty of true molestation, but seemingly out of touch with reality, admitting, it's ok in his mind to share a bed with little boys. ( see "60 Minutes", couple of years ago). Which in itself, is a form of sexual abuse, to me.

As far as his "transformation", seems to me to be an obssession more than a cd thing. And I agree that someone of his means should not be getting such lousy results, cd, wanting to look younger, or more fem, or whatever.

Just very wierd all around.

He seemed such a normal little kid at first, too.

Not someone I want to be associated with at all.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Christiane
01-24-2005, 02:51 PM
Whatever he is, he's not welcome here.

Love,
Christiane

Kassandra
01-24-2005, 06:58 PM
I'm with Christiane! Not welcome here.

I voted wierd.

Tris

Tristen Cox
01-24-2005, 08:35 PM
If I can't, for the love of God...don't put me in the same cell as MJ! Puleeezzzzeee!:eek:
Better to die...

Helana
01-24-2005, 11:44 PM
How would you react if he turned up at our forum one day and asked for help?

If you don't believe the child abuse stories (I don't) then he comes across as a lost soul who needs the help and support of good down-to-earth people to get him grounded in reality.

Of course he probably would not use his real name if he wrote, so maybe he is already here. Will the real Michael Jackson please stand up! :D