PDA

View Full Version : Our with my Wife in Oregon

amandacd2002
12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
My wife and I had the most wonderful time together last weekend. we went to the Oregon coast and went on a cheese tour, tons of shopping and great food. Cannon Beach Oregon is very nice and laid back.

StacyCD
12-19-2006, 05:11 PM
I'm jealous that you have such an accepting wife but I'm also upsest that you didn't ask me to go with! Actually, I'm hoping that my SO will 'progress' to the point where we can do things while I'm dressed en femme. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

sissystephanie
12-19-2006, 08:32 PM
My wife and I had the most wonderful time together last weekend. we went to the Oregon coast and went on a cheese tour, tons of shopping and great food. Cannon Beach Oregon is very nice and laid back.

Since my dear departed wife and I were both raised in Portland, Oregon, we both went to Cannon Beach many times. Our favorite spot to stay was at the Stephanie Inn, which is right on the beach or as close to it as you can get. I was never outwardly enfemme there, but underneath of course I was!:heehee: I also went swimming in the ocean wearing my bikini bottom. Didn't have the nerve to wear the top!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man

Angie G
12-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Thats great you have a accepting wife you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Wenda
12-22-2006, 02:24 AM
I-5 is not the fastest north-south route, but is very scenic. Blessings to your SO. w.

alice12
12-29-2006, 07:01 PM
I live on the Oregon coast and love it here south of newport
glad you had a good time great to have an understanding wife

Alice

Billie1
12-29-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh, how I miss the coast! Lived for 9 years west of Salem, and I used to enjoy the great food: razor clams, crab in Newport, and of course, Mo's clam chowder. :drool: And there are some tremendous places to stay, nice this time of year to cozy up by the fire with your sweetie:hugs: Glad to hear you had such a good time!

tadpole GG
01-13-2007, 02:34 AM
Honey,
Can't wait till we can go back. Great time and still more to do. Love you!

cindychan
01-13-2007, 03:14 AM
Great place to live, though I could do without the rain.