PDA

View Full Version : Girls please help

veronicagurl85
12-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey girls. I need some help please. I seem to have a hard time finding clip on earings. Any of you girls know where they sell them. Me having no credit card makes it hard to shop online. So any of you know where I can buy them? Thanks girls

Veronica

Emily Ann Brown
12-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Try weekend yard sales where there are LOTS of clothes.

Emily Ann

finacarina
12-19-2006, 03:33 PM
All of the major department stores have nice selections, but if you dont want to spend alot of money try the burlington coat factory they always have a good selection of clip ons at bargain prices.

Karren H
12-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Em's right on yard sales and also try flea markets, estate sales, resale, consignment and thrift shops, antique shops, Walmart carrys a few, and there are a ton on ebay and you can pay for them with a money order... I'm up to 75+ pair myself!!

Karren

PS. And if you ask nicely V, I'll send you a couple pair for christmas....

:D

Gloria Chapin
12-19-2006, 04:52 PM
just get your ears pierced. Any mall has a place then can you choose anyhing you like!:2c:

StacyCD
12-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Cliptomania has a large selection of clip-on earings. I just received (today) two pair of magnetic cubic zirconia studs. A magnet is put behind your ear so they look like you have pierced ears! I have not worn them yet so I'll report back on how well they stay on or how long until I lose one! It wasn't a big investment--I hope they work!

AmandaM
12-19-2006, 05:15 PM
If you open a bank account they have debit cards. These carry the Visa signature so you can use it online as long as the funds are available. Talk to your bank.

Kendra Irene
12-19-2006, 09:54 PM
I got most of mine at "Claire's"

Kendra

Billie2day
12-19-2006, 10:21 PM
If I were you I would get my ears pierced I have 4 times in each ear. Today it is ok even for guys to have at least one and they are barely noticable if you wear a small stud if it is a work thing. it was one of the first things I did to feel more like a woman when dressed. Billie

sterling12
12-20-2006, 01:05 AM
If you check around at the flea markets, I think you will find a pretty common jewelry item called "converters'. These handy little devices clip to your ears but you can use most any type of pierced earring with them. They work particularly well with the Danglers.

Sometimes on the variety's of pierced earrings that have a hook, you have to trim them a bit and sometimes have to bend the post, but there are lots of cheap pierced earrings out there, so you can experiment without too much damage.

Their available in goldtone or white metal and I paid about three dollars for both types. Got mine off The net, but I am sure you can obtain them from just about anyplace that repairs jewelry.

Next time out, at The Club, you'll be ready. With The Converters you can now wear some Over-The-Top "Shoulder Dusters" and really impress all your Sista's.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Ellisia_Lynch
12-20-2006, 11:16 AM
There is also an alternative - ordinary earrings with the post snapped off can be attached to your lobe using fake nail glue or superglue.

I have also had success with hoop earrings (see my avatar). Some styles come with a hinged clip that the post goes into (see picture)

http://www.sampun.com/ebay/products/earring/hoop_stone_2.jpg.

Just snap the post off and use them as though they are clip ons (you may need to bend the earring slightly to get enough pressure to keep them attached).

There I go giving away all my secrets!!

rachel_in_mi
12-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Hello,

I have yet to buy them but I did a search on QVC and they seem to have quite a few that are reasonable priced. I have also read that they make devices that can convert a pierced one into a clip on.....I believe someone said you can get these at any craft store like Michaels.

Good Luck

Diana West
12-20-2006, 01:55 PM
I got most of mine at "Claire's"

Kendra

Same here.

veronicagurl85
12-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Hello girls thank you all so much for all your help. I will have to check out some of those places. Some are are to come by here but I'm sure I can find something. Thank you girls.

Much love
Veronica

P.s thank you karren for everything you have done for me me sis.