PDA

View Full Version : Hi and Question...

XDressDreaming
12-19-2006, 07:14 PM
Hi..

So i'm almost 24 years old, i use to crossdress a bit during my late teens, and early 20s, mainly just lingerie, etc, but i haven't really done it for a while, i'm not quite sure why, i guess i just really haven't felt the need, though of late i have been dreaming a bit of myself crossdressing, do you think this is my subconscious saying that i should be doing it again?

Tina Dixon
12-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Looks like the right place for it, and we all go threw a faze where we don't dress or want to, but it sounds like the urge is there so feed the beast:thumbsup:

Julogden
12-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Hi..

So i'm almost 24 years old, i use to crossdress a bit during my late teens, and early 20s, mainly just lingerie, etc, but i haven't really done it for a while, i'm not quite sure why, i guess i just really haven't felt the need, though of late i have been dreaming a bit of myself crossdressing, do you think this is my subconscious saying that i should be doing it again?
Hi. and welcome,

Well, hard to say what it means, or even if it means anything.

One way to find out is try it again!:happy:

Maybe you need to pay attention to crossdressing, might be important, as your subconscious is apparently working on it.

Carol

Karren H
12-19-2006, 08:24 PM
Well when you sub....catchutches up with your consious.....then It's time to get out the wig...dear!!! People dream of lots of things but that doesn't mean they would really want to do it....

Love Karren

Glenda58
12-19-2006, 11:21 PM
Went though most of my twenties without CDing then the big bang. Now don't want to stop. Sweetie you just have to play it hows it's dealt. If you want to don't fight it.

Rachel Morley
12-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Your thread is in the right place.

I dream about crossdressing quite regularly. I think it's our subconscious letting ourselves embrace our feminine thoughts. If you want to embrace your feminine side in reality, not just in your dreams, why not dress one night (or whenever it's appropriate) and see how it makes you feel? Don't deny yourself happiness :happy: Nothing bad can happen from just wearing (different) clothes.

Calliope
12-19-2006, 11:29 PM
If you're here, probably most likely dressing is in your immediate future.

Welcome back!

Jesus, btw, wasn't presenting as a womyn. Nor is the Pope.

Sejd
12-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Do it!!! and welcome. I dream of myself as a woman all the time now, and i love it.
hugs
Sejd

Wenda
12-20-2006, 12:52 AM
In my teens, in the sixties, I wouldn't have considered myself a crossdresser, although I wore my mom's favourite 36C strapless bra more than she did. During the seventies and eighties, I was engrossed with business and a new familiy, and only wore lingerie now and again.
In another city in 2004, I stopped at an adult store, and the first thing I noticed were a nice, but expensive set of breastforms. I hadn't thought of dressing for decades, but immediately began looking at XL women's erotic wear.
It was like a flood gate opened. When the shopping assistant came to help me, I felt no need to tell her anything buy what I felt, I wanted to check out women's wear. The clerk was great, and obviously had a lot of experience with CDs. I spotted a pair of thigh-highs with 5" heels and asked to try them on. No problem, I had to go into the change room to try them, because I had to remove my pants. I was so excited my hands were shaking!! It was like I was a kid again in a lingerie drawer, only better. The thigh-highs didn't fit, but a killer shiny black skirt with lace-up sides did, and on the way back home, I bought a bra, a set of 'jiggle boobs' (a masturbation toy which I thought would make a set of forms, but didn't), a set of heels, a thong, etc.
When I shared my new enthusiasm with my GF, she was pretty nervous about it, but gave me a tentative nod. When we went on an out-of-town weekend a couple of months later, Wenda came along, and she discovered a new friend and shopping buddy.
Wenda has come close to taking over my life, and has made some dramatic public appearances, one with some professional repurcussions (publicly acclaimed, but frowned upon by management).
My GF and I have gone shopping for lingerie together, (me in drab), and she enjoys our secret. If anyone was really watching, the girl with the awesome 38 DD boobs isn't really looking at the 40B bras, is she?
So, dressing became my obsession from July 2004 unitl sometime in September 2006. My desire seemed to be waning, then I got a couple of nasty replies on this forum from a sister regarding breast enhancement (honestly, Natureday has worked for me, I have very rewarding cleavage), and my remaining interest just evaporated.
My GF asked about Wenda, where was she, how was she doing... I left my wigs on the top shelf of my dresser, but packed my shoes, boots, pants, dresses and breastforms into suitcases and took them to the basement. I deleted all I could from this forum.
A couple of weeks ago, I made a visit, no postings. Since then I have checked in a time or two, and have left a couple of replies. This is my first long (sorry) reply.
My point in this meandre is, listen to yourself. If your inclinations don't endanger yourself or others, within reasonable limits, pursue them!
I have been having recurring dreams of being on stage en femme, as a Dolly Parton character, as a Tina Turner Character, and as some sort of women's lib/blues singer. Trouble with that is, I can't sing!
The point is, don't be impulsive, but, go where your heart takes you. All the best! Luv, wenda

Angie G
12-20-2006, 01:12 AM
I don't know give it a try and lets see :hugs:
Angie

XDressDreaming
12-20-2006, 04:49 AM
I do think i want to go back to dressing, but also i want to have a relationship with a female someone not that there is anyone in my life at the moment, though i feel as if i have been single for far too long, maybe that part of me, wanting to a have a relationship is stopping me from dressing? :sigh:

Joy Carter
12-20-2006, 05:05 AM
I do think i want to go back to dressing, but also i want to have a relationship with a female someone not that there is anyone in my life at the moment, though i feel as if i have been single for far too long, maybe that part of me, wanting to a have a relationship is stopping me from dressing? :sigh:

I think your going to have to deal with it now before a relationship starts. Just think where you will be if the desire pops up again after marriage. At least if you explore it here you can put your demons in their proper place and you will be better prepared when it does come time to tell that special one. Good luck in what ever you decide.

Kate Simmons
12-20-2006, 05:19 AM
Hi..

So i'm almost 24 years old, i use to crossdress a bit during my late teens, and early 20s, mainly just lingerie, etc, but i haven't really done it for a while, i'm not quite sure why, i guess i just really haven't felt the need, though of late i have been dreaming a bit of myself crossdressing, do you think this is my subconscious saying that i should be doing it again?Hey, whatever "floats your boat" Hon. You may want to hang around and/or ask advice. If you want to go the distance and totally look like a "girl", you'll find no shortage of tips and advice here. You may have to experiment a little to see if it's what you really want to do. It's definately not for everyone and depends a lot on what your motivation is. Welcome to the Forum, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.:happy: Ericka Kay